Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You've been writing on your hands again, haven't you?

It had never crossed my mind that annadenebettti might be a lesbian until a few hours ago.

What kind of person would disregard all of the information that I've provided in the past 2 1/2 years (how homosexuality is a disease ridden deathstyle; how children are a huge part of the culture, be it their indoctrination or grooming them for sex; and how the LGBTQueer movement is intolerant of anyone that speaks out against homosexual behavior or the LGBTQueer movement itself) and still be for keeping homosexuality legal?

Granted, it was a given that anna was the type of woman that just loves to hang around male homosexuals (they exchange dresses and talk about hairstyles, etc.) but is it possible that annadenebetti is also a practicing sodomite Rusha?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that WizardofOz has reported me for my above speculation. If those inside of the homosexual movement (which WizardofOz is a huge part of) can't refute the truth about the disease ridden-child molesting movement that the LGBTQueer movement is, what else is there to do but silence their opposition?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It had never crossed my mind that annadenebettti might be a lesbian until a few hours ago.

In the same way it never crossed anyone's mind that you must make things up as you go ...

What kind of person would disregard all of the information that I've provided in the past 2 1/2 years (how homosexuality is a disease ridden deathstyle; how children are a huge part of the culture, be it their indoctrination or grooming them for sex; and how the LGBTQueer movement is intolerant of anyone that speaks out against homosexual behavior or the LGBTQueer movement itself) and still be for keeping homosexuality legal??

Anyone who can read past your username and the first five words of your ongoing saga ...

Granted, it was a given that anna was the type of woman that just loves to hang around male homosexuals (they exchange dresses and talk about hairstyles, etc.)?

They do have a keen sense of fashion. Back in the 80's, I had my best haircut ever delivered by a really cute gay dude at the beauty school my sister was attending. He had that whole Tony Orlando look going on.

but is it possible that annadenebetti is also a practicing sodomite Rusha?

Nah, it's not. She is just really sweet lady who doesn't like to see people treated like dirt because certain miserable people (that'd be you) loves company.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

In the same way it never crossed anyone's mind that you must make things up as you go ...

While you would love nothing more than to think that all of those CDC reports on homosexual diseases, all of those articles and videos showing how homosexuals indoctrinate and physically molest children, as well as all of those articles and videos that I posted about how intolerant the LGBTQueer movement is are "made up", you can attempt to refute them any ole time Sandy.

As far as my speculation: It's just that. I have no knowledge about annadenebetti's personal life, only the way she presents herself on TOL, and it's very pro homosexual.

Quote:
What kind of person would disregard all of the information that I've provided in the past 2 1/2 years (how homosexuality is a disease ridden deathstyle; how children are a huge part of the culture, be it their indoctrination or grooming them for sex; and how the LGBTQueer movement is intolerant of anyone that speaks out against homosexual behavior or the LGBTQueer movement itself) and still be for keeping homosexuality legal??

Anyone who can read past your username and the first five words of your ongoing saga ...

I limit myself to one speculation a night Sandy.

Quote:
Granted, it was a given that anna was the type of woman that just loves to hang around male homosexuals (they exchange dresses and talk about hairstyles, etc.)?

They do have a keen sense of fashion. Back in the 80's, I had my best haircut ever delivered by a really cute gay dude at the beauty school my sister was attending. He had that whole Tony Orlando look going on.

(Who has probably died from AIDS by now).

Hence the reason you girlz cling to guys like Art Brain (his sense of fashion).

Quote:
but is it possible that annadenebetti is also a practicing sodomite Rusha?

Nah, it's not. She is just really sweet lady who doesn't like to see people treated like dirt because certain miserable people (that'd be you) loves company.

Trying to help people leave a deathstyle is hardly treating them like dirt, but I'll leave this topic alone before the Libertarian WizardozOz goes on another one of his reporting rampages (debate me Aaron, don't report me).

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
but I'll leave this topic alone before the Libertarian WizardozOz goes on another one of his reporting rampages (debate me Aaron, don't report me).
There has been plenty of speculation about you so I don't understand why you can't speculate about other people. :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
but I'll leave this topic alone before the Libertarian WizardozOz goes on another one of his reporting rampages (debate me Aaron, don't report me).

There has been plenty of speculation about you so I don't understand why you can't speculate about other people. :idunno:

If I'm not called a fag at least once a day Judy, I know that I'm not doing my job right. (Refer to today's posts as reference to my statement).

That being said: I can't help but wonder why the people on TOL who unapologetically defend homosexuality are so incensed when they are accused of engaging in the very same behavior that they defend.

Your thoughts on that Judy?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Uh huh. Keep pretending that is what you are doing. You and your buddy GFR7 have an unhealthy obsession with this issue ... so by all means, keep on projecting.

OUCH! Now that hurt Sandy (GFR7 is a sociopath who pretends that he's against the homosexual agenda).

Arthur Brain

On a side note:

I just received a very HATEFUL note from pagan homosexualist annadennebettti. This is the first time I've thought this, as I've always just written her off as a typical f-h'ing liberal in the past, but is it possible that annab is a lesbian?

anna, what sayest thou about my speculation?

Such vulgarity aCW, not exactly becoming of someone who's made such a big deal of it lately is it? I wonder if you'll get around to addressing your mistake in regards to me once your 'potty mouth' ban has expired. Well, I don't really wonder at all cos' I know you won't...

Arthur Brain

Hence the reason you girlz cling to guys like Art Brain (his sense of fashion).

Oh dear, I have about as much fashion sense as a blindfolded yak Connie. Nobody "clings" to me you moron, that isn't what friendship is about and if anything I'm grateful for those who extend theirs to me. One of these days you might just get a reality check...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
On a side note:

I just received a very HATEFUL note from pagan homosexualist annadennebettti. This is the first time I've thought this, as I've always just written her off as a typical f-h'ing liberal in the past, but is it possible that annab is a lesbian?

You didn't receive a "very HATEFUL note" from me. Not a PM and not a visitor message. What you got from me was a neg rep.

I told you that you were a liar, and that everyone could see that but you.

Go ahead, produce the neg rep aCW, I don't mind.

You're a liar. You lie all the time, and you don't own up to it. If I gave you the benefit of the doubt, it would be that you're so consumed by your own hatred and obsession that you really can't see that you're lying.

But I won't give you the benefit of the doubt, because I know better. As you've indicated in threads about torture, you believe the end justifies the means. So in your morality crusade, anything goes, anything's acceptable, if it advances your cause. The destruction of truth is merely collateral damage to you. You've lied (or used innuendo to accomplish what you didn't actually say outright) about so many people over the years. I think you've created an identity for yourself in your own mind as some kind of an action hero, a superman out to protect "truth, justice and the American Way" but in the process you've turned all those things into cartoons.

As for your "speculation," it wouldn't matter if I said I wasn't a lesbian, because once you have the idea in your head, you'll just keep saying it. I've watched you "speculate" that way about others, and watched as they kept setting you straight only to have you say it again. I'm not going to go that route because 1. I can't be bothered, 2. I'm not fazed by the word the way you are, and 3. it bothers me a lot more that you lied about me sending you a "very HATEFUL note" because I didn't send you a note, and telling you that you're a liar isn't being hateful.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This thread is so hateful and political.

Hate starts when you disregard Jesus' word.

If you bear Jesus' name, you should stay out of the world's affair as Jesus says.

He says His followers are not of the world. The politics are of the world.

The war is politics too.

You guys needs to set priority straight.

You are not producing godly fruit which do not glorify God and Jesus.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That being said: I can't help but wonder why the people on TOL who unapologetically defend homosexuality are so incensed when they are accused of engaging in the very same behavior that they defend.

In that fevered brain of yours, you imagine that you have the power to incense people - you build up those scarecrows in your mind so you can sally forth on your grand crusade against them. Most everyone I've seen "accused" by you in that way takes it in stride, as do I. You think you're insulting me, but you might as well have "speculated" that I have brown eyes. Your crusade has had the opposite effect than you intended, aCW. After seeing how you and others would treat people who aren't breaking the law, I understand better than I did before how important our civil rights are.

GFR7

OUCH! Now that hurt Sandy (GFR7 is a sociopath who pretends that he's against the homosexual agenda).
Sociopaths want gain for themselves, at the expense of others. I doubt very much that posting anti-gay marriage threads on TOL constitutes sociopathic behavior. Nor would my pretense of being against it , if I were really for it. You'll have to think of another label for me - You look good, banned, aCW. Very attractive. :kiss:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
On a side note:

"fish-hating"? that would be a bad thing for a catholic on fridays
"frog-hunting"? used to do that myself, when i were a small child :)
"fresco-hollering"? :freak:

i have no idea what acw was going for there :idunno:

I hope I am not late for the historical figure of Adolf Hitler. My post has nothing to do with Hitler's sexuality--something a massive consensus of historians has nothing to say about.

It was supposed to be about the all-too-human tendency of Hitler to dehumanize his perceived enemies. I am sorry that my communication skills fell flat on you.

Jesus's words and deeds overturned the conventional wisdom of his day.

He saw God in the unclean, he made savage attacks on family values, he dismissed the powers and principalities of the world, he did not see himself as a judge, he was open-hearted and had profound understanding of the human condition and he restored people to their essential humanity.

In that sense he could be referred to as an anarchist, but an anarchist who was more a Kingdom of God anarchist than a political one.

And the New Testament makes this case, as long as you look for the historical, unique voiceprint of Jesus. I try to separate this fundamental voice from the theology and philosophy that was placed into Jesus's mouth after his death.

would He have seen God in Hitler? :think:

GFR7

aCW: Posting this for you from today's AFTAH, as I know it would be important to you.

Posting massresistance and Matt Barber links, too.
Love, Gianfranco :)

and isn't this cute, aCW? :chuckle: LaBarbera believes the HRC is a Grinch!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM NEW YORK CITY, A CW!!!!

BNViVC4bnbpiv7QNmsY19B4wWghG6l1VurZ0LVCXV2ApBXbOjxHr_K7OhHp3fG-6xka89xljq5uKL_H65mIDihRj-yL3VWEDnr58lAfW=s0-d-e1-ft

Latest ‘Gay Disease’: Syphilis Is Predominantly a Homosexual Male Epidemic, CDC Reports

http://americansfortruth.com/2014/1...antly-a-homosexual-male-epidemic-cdc-reports/

Major corporations funding “gay” indoctrination in elementary schools across America. See video example.

http://massresistance.com/docs/gen2/14d/hrc-banquet/welcoming-schools.html

Christians, Stand Your Ground Against Homofascism By Matt Barber

http://townhall.com/columnists/matt...tm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
History says over and over...
First, show no understanding.
Second, prevent identification or empathy.
Third, name-call and label so that we de-humanize them.
Fourth, get them into railroad cars, and since they are less than human this should be fine.
Fifth, take them to the camps or the prisons so we can forget about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.