Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Again: What are you going to do to protect your grandchildren from the perverts that run freely throughout our society meshak?

don't change the subject. I was first to confront your inconsistent faith.

You need to correct your own church's misconduct which is evil deeds or sin.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Again: What are you going to do to protect your grandchildren from the perverts that run freely throughout our society meshak?

don't change the subject. I was first to confront your inconsistent faith.

You need to correct your own church's misconduct which is evil deeds or sin.

You're in a political thread and the subject is what has happened to our culture and laws since evil people got a hold of them.

Your grandchildren, like all other children in this country are in grave danger.

You have a responsiblity as an adult to protect the innocent, what are you going to do about it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have a responsiblity as an adult to protect the innocent, what are you going to do about it?

I am doing what I have to be doing as Jesus' follower.

You don't seem to know the priority as Jesus' servant. You are too busy minding others business.

You dismiss your fellow Christians' misconduct, sin.

how convenient.

GFR7

It is no surprise that no Christians confront your hypocrisy.
Are you saying that we who confront him, who must be called all kinds of false names and accused of false things, are not Christians? By whose authority do you say I am not a Christian? I never said that to you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Are you saying that we who confront him, who must be called all kinds of false names and accused of false things, are not Christians? By whose authority do you say I am not a Christian? I never said that to you.

You don't see the hypocrisy of political Christians.

It is obvious to me, yet it is no to you political Christians.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GFR7,

I already mentioned this to you but you just disregarded it. Remember?

You are no different from aCW, friend.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I am doing what I have to be doing as Jesus' follower.

You don't seem to know the priority as Jesus' servant. You are too busy minding others business.

You dismiss your fellow Christians' misconduct, sin.

how convenient.

I truly believe that you're oblivious to the evil that is going on in this world.

Might I suggest that you spend some private time with your new friend and once you've gained his trust, maybe he will tell you of the horror he went through as an innocent child and the monster that it turned him into because of it. Hopefully then you will see the danger that other innocent children are in and why this thread is so very imporant.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I truly believe that you're oblivious to the evil that is going on in this world.

I know exactly what is going on.

You are being disobedient to Jesus as His servant.

Jesus says to "love your enemy" yet most of you endorse killing your enemy.

If you want to correct the world, correct yourselves first.

GFR7

GFR7,

I already mentioned this to you but you just disregarded it. Remember?

You are no different from aCW, friend.
Because I believe in speaking out on political issues, that negates my Christianity? Yes, I recall that you spoke to me about this, and I didn't agree. Speaking about political ideas does not mean one is an activist or wholly immersed in things of the world. And I am very different to aCW: I don't slander others falsely.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
On a side note:

I just received a very HATEFUL note from pagan homosexualist annadennebettti. This is the first time I've thought this, as I've always just written her off as a typical f-h'ing liberal in the past, but is it possible that annab is a lesbian?

anna, what sayest thou about my speculation?

GFR7

Quote:

Might I suggest that you spend some private time with your new friend and once you've gained his trust, maybe he will tell you of the horror he went through as an innocent child and the monster that it turned him into because of it. Hopefully then you will see the danger that other innocent children are in and why this thread is so very imporant.
I'm not her new friend; I'm an old one. And the fact that you view me as a monster says more about you than it does me.

drbrumley

On a side note:

I just received a very HATEFUL note from pagan homosexualist annadennebettti. This is the first time I've thought this, as I've always just written her off as a typical f-h'ing liberal in the past, but is it possible that annab is a lesbian?

anna, what sayest thou about my speculation?

Nice language!!!!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't dismiss his word, and this is why claiming to be a Christian actually bears very little meaning. It's not what's important.

You deliberately dismiss His word. Why do you deny it?

aCW dismiss deliberately too. You guys are no unique dismissing Jesus' word though. that's why I have been speaking against the churches.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You deliberately dismiss His word. Why do you deny it?

aCW dismiss deliberately too. You guys are no unique dismissing Jesus' word though. that's why I have been speaking against the churches.

Take it elsewhere mes, this is a political thread and you're being disruptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.