Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Truths4yer seems like he could outwit aCW in a single bound. Speaking of single, I wonder if he is.
But YE are NOT. :AMR1:

P3kRr.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Missouri authorities are reportedly considering criminal charges against Michael Brown's stepfather, an ex-con who has served multiple prison sentences.

Louis Head, 38, is under criminal investigation after video surfaced of him telling angry mob to "burn this ***** down"
Like stepfather, like stepson?

I fail to see how this is in any way related to the Recriminalization of Homosexuality. You have the gall to question my UKIP posts about same sex marriage.

As I'd mentioned at least twice since I started posting about St. Michael Brown, it's based on the left's HATRED of Judeo-Christian doctrine. I posted a couple of articles showing how homosexual organizations supported St. Trayvon Martin, the cop murderer Mumia Abu Jamal and now Michael Brown, and how homosexuals have a distrust of police because those big nasty officers of the law had the audacity to arrest them for doing unnatural things in public restroom toilet stalls and park bushes.

Pay attention son, it's all relevant to the lifestyle that you engage in and the agenda that you are a huge part of.

In fact while updating the table of contents I ran across this on page 165:

We need a new kind of police force, based on intelligence.
It would be radically different to what we now have.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4064162&postcount=2461

What would this "new kind of police force" which would be "radically different to what we now have" look like GFR7?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I had temporarily closed the thread because a couple of TOL's homosexualists had mistaken the thread for a place where homosexuals often meet:

article-2358088-1AB5E2EC000005DC-976_634x417.jpg

As you can see by GFR7 and Uberpod1's recent posts, homosexuals think that the contents of this thread (exposing homosexual behavior and the agenda that goes along with it) is a big joke.

GFR7

We weren't joking. :AMR1:

We need a new kind of police force, based on intelligence.
It would be radically different to what we now have.
I have no idea why I would have made such a stupid statement. :think:
How could police work be based on intelligence? Don't know what I was aiming at,
but obviously I was just babbling.......

I must congratulate you on your humorous graphics: You are keen my Lord, very keen!!! :BRAVO:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.