Who Posted?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I *know* that I give the message the same consideration that I give the messenger.

zippy2006

But you've also been dragging Christianity and the idea of love down with you, making a mockery of it. I know I feel bad about that.

That's true, though for some more than ideas are at stake. Christ "endures all things," and on the cross he endures the sin of the entire world. His Body inevitably suffers with him. The sin we are made to endure here is particularly chilling. The medievals identified one of the most serious sins with religion itself being used as a weapon among clerics. This is because it reflects a kind of unrestrained malice that defiles what is most sacred. Unbelievers are not even capable of such a thing, though it is still breathtakingly scandalous for them to take what is most dear to them and squander it. It bears on me heavily.

Mark 14:34
Then He said to them, “My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch.”​

Luke 11:4
And forgive us our sins, For we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one.​

May God watch over you zoo,
-zip :e4e:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
see what happens when you don't lock your thread

well at least they are having fun

it doesn't look like fun to me

you haven't been here long enough

how long is long enough?

I don't know

so how long will you be gone?

til June

will you miss us?

really

really?

really

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
see what happens when you don't lock your thread

well at least they are having fun

it doesn't look like fun to me

you haven't been here long enough

how long is long enough?

I don't know

so how long will you be gone?

til June

will you miss us?

really

really?

really

I'll miss you :(

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
No, of course not. I wouldn't be surprised if you're out there somewhere rallying up a prayer vigil for me right now. And more importantly, for Rusha. And for your "prayers for a friend" friend. That's just how you roll.

It's like watching a well-oiled weasel prayer machine.

I pray that you will find relief from the demons that torment you and have made you such a bitter person.

zoo22

I pray that you will find relief from the demons that torment you and have made you such a bitter person.

:plain:

I don't see that happening any time soon; you post like 50 posts a day, and I'm pretty committed to not walking away from you this time.

But you could make a few apologies to a few people here and stop harassing and stalking people. I could come up with a short list. That'd be a relief. For me, and I think for a lot of people. I'd forgive you if you were to stick to it. Show me the love.

zoo22

:plain:

I don't see that happening any time soon; you post like 50 posts a day, and I'm pretty committed to not walking away from you this time.

But you could make a few apologies to a few people here and stop harassing and stalking people. I could come up with a short list. That'd be a relief. For me, and I think for a lot of people. I'd forgive you if you were to stick to it. Show me the love.

God works in myterious ways :idunno:

Yeah, that's really not saying anything. It's nice, but it's not really saying anything. It's another cliche and I think we're past me needing to point out that you aren't showing me anything except that you're hollow. You're ignoring the rest of my post. Don't do that.

Don't just talk about your love, sod. Show me. Apologize to some people here, we'll make a short list, and stop harassing and stalking people. That would be a relief. Maybe even for you. Will you commit to that? Will you commit to showing the love and care you're telling me about instead of just talking about it?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, that's really not saying anything.

it really is if you know Him and love Him and trust Him to do His will for His greater Glory and trust your part in His plans

it's really a wonderful thing, zoo, to let go of all that distrust and anger and fear and hate

it's that Peace that comes from knowing Christ that I was talking about

there's really nothing quite like it :thumb: