Who Posted?

zoo22

If you called TH a queen you would get reported.

That's possible. Maybe. I'm glad you brought it up...

The difference is that TH hasn't spent years and years at TOL calling people "faggots," "'tards," :flamer: or so forth... Sod on the other hand, has spent years at TOL doing that. So he gets a little bit of it back? Aw. Poor sod!

I think the TOL admin/mods are familiar enough with sod/koban/res, etc to notice when he's reaping just a little bit of what he's sowed a whole lot of.

Maybe after a couple of years straight of sod getting pounded by what he's dished out relentlessly for years, you'll have a point. But after a day? Come on.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
That's possible. I'm glad you brought that up. The difference is that TH hasn't spent years and years at TOL calling people "faggots," or "'tards," or :flamer: or so forth... Sod on the other hand, has spent years at TOL doing that. So he gets a little bit of it back? Aw. Poor sod.

I think the TOL admin/mods are familiar enough with sod/koban/res, etc to notice when he's reaping just a little bit of what he's sowed a whole lot of.
Tell me zoo, would you be upset if I pray for you?

zoo22

Tell me zoo, would you be upset if I pray for you?

No. I really don't want to splinter this "conversation" with sod by sidestepping down the bunny trail with you. He's already been running away like a greased pig, shutting down threads behind him, moving to the Exclusively Christian forum where I can't participate, so forth. Thanks very for your prayer.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Anyone who wants to can pray for me. Sod or otherwise. I've addressed this to people many times. I believe most people are being honest about it.

I think most people who've followed this with sod & I are starting to see that his "Christian love and prayer" for me is a complete farce. It's a mockery.

But I really don't want to splinter this "conversation" with sod by sidestepping down the bunny trail with you. Thanks very for your prayer.
I asked because through the years I have encountered both atheists and agnostics who seemed to resent and even get upset if someone told them that she or he would pray for that person.

zoo22

I asked because through the years I have encountered both atheists and agnostics who seemed to resent and even get upset if someone told them that she or he would pray for that person.

No, that doesn't apply to me. I think there are plenty of people here that would back me up on that. I've addressed this a number of times in the past year or so, both in public and privately. Thanks for your prayers.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. I really don't want to splinter this "conversation" with sod by sidestepping down the bunny trail with you. He's already been running away like a greased pig, shutting down threads behind him, moving to the Exclusively Christian forum where I can't participate, so forth. Thanks very for your prayer.
I am praying for you zoo, and my prayers are honest ones. I agree that what Res is doing is a complete farce. He trolls you in many threads, then puts up two identical prayer threads. That leaves me in doubt as to the intent behind these threads.

zoo22

I am praying for you zoo, and my prayers are honest ones.

I know that they are. Thank you.

I think there might be a bit of a prayer overload for me right now :plain:, but also I understand that you're glad to do it.

I agree that what Res is doing is a complete farce. He trolls you in many threads, then puts up two identical prayer threads. That leaves me in doubt as to the intent behind these threads.

Actually, it was three Identical prayer threads. :plain:

Prayers for my friend: v1 (closed by sod, after I responded and moved to the Exclusively Christian forum, where I'm not allowed to post my response)

Prayers for my friend: v2 (closed by sod after he saw that anna'd pointed out it was about me)

Prayers for my friend: v3 (merged by Delmar for being identical threads, currently closed by sod)

Now he's decided to deny it. (In the woodshed, to Nori.) It's about someone else! :plain: Hm... Even though he posted the first "prayer for a friend" thread at exactly the same I was calling him out on his hollow prayers right here in this thread. Hm... Even though each thread had someone comment early on that it was about me (including me), he didn't think to mention that it wasn't. Hm... Instead, he just shut them down, one after another, and started a new identical one? Hm... Even though they were basically word-for-word what he was hammering out to me here? Hm...

Has anyone ever known sod to post a thread out of the blue asking for prayer for a friend? Anyone? After all these years. It just happens to be right in the middle of me calling him out? Hm...

Let's see what story he weaves when he reopens the thread. Who knows. I don't. I do have some guesses. I think he'll make it a touching sob story... That'd be the way to make me look petty. Or maybe he'll just say petty folks ruined it and he'll keep it shut it down. We'll see.

I really hope folks are noticing that he's making a complete mockery of Christian prayer.

If you're not really following it, it'd probably be kind of hard to see, because he moves all over the place posting different places and he turns it into a maze... I'm sorry for the long post.

I know this all probably just makes me look like a nutter :chuckle: but whatever. I probably am :plain: I'm just really sick of watching him do this sort of thing to people. This sort of hypocrisy and deception is a big part of my coming to questioning faith and religion.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I know this all probably just makes me look like a nutter :chuckle: but whatever. I probably am :plain:

No, you're not. :)

I'm just really sick of watching him do this sort of thing to people. This sort of hypocrisy and deception is a big part of my coming to questioning faith and religion.
He and a few others here have hugely damaged my opinion of evangelical or whatever version it is of Christianity. TOL has had a really big (negative) impact on me in that way.

And if my post is removed from the ECT thread, I'll just repost it as its own thread.