Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

zoo22

my dogs are barking today - the little monsters kept me on my feet most of the day

By "most of the day" you mean the 3 1/2 hours you said you have kids in the classroom? :chuckle:

From today:

"I have kids in the classroom for three and a half hours out of an eight and a half hour day... Is it OK with you two if I post on TOL during my five hours of free time?"

Only five hours of free time in an 8 1/2 hour day? Yeah, your poor dogs must be barking. :chuckle: ...Tell us about your poor barking dogs again?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Yep - five 42 minute periods of fifth grade science class

the young 'uns need a lot more guidance to keep on task than the high schoolers do

zoo22

5 x 42 = 210

210/60 = 3.5

Yeah, got it the first time.

You're tired because "the little monsters kept you on your feet most of the day" ... Which was 3.5 hours. :plain:

And you "only had 5 hours of free time" in your 8.5 hour work day.

Ruff!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Whatever, sod. Good for you.

If you don't want it to be what you said, no worries. Make it what you want. :)

maybe you're unfamiliar with the expression

"my dogs are barking" means "my feet are sore"

at least, that's what it means to me :idunno:

when I'm working with older kids, I'm not usually walking around as much

with the little guys?

constant circling

have you ever worked with kids? had any of your own? volunteered at a school, scouts, kids sports?

it's a lot of fun

zoo22

maybe you're unfamiliar with the expression

"my dogs are barking" means "my feet are sore"

at least, that's what it means to me :idunno:

when I'm working with older kids, I'm not usually walking around as much

with the little guys?

constant circling

have you ever worked with kids? had any of your own? volunteered at a school, scouts, kids sports?

it's a lot of fun

okay, great, thanks. :)

But really, don't try to have a normal conversation with me. Play your "I love you I pray for you" or whatever, but don't insult me by trying to act as if you haven't been a straight up bag of crap to me for years. Some of the other folks here might buy it, but you and I both know you're full of it. Now will please get back to you pious dance routine. Pray for me. Dance for me. How about this... You said "don't blame yourself zoo" ... Please tell me why I shouldn't blame myself. Explain away. Don't just mouth the words. Put your back behind it. Thanks.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
ahh - I see

you're not interested in sharing

that's OK :idunno:

at least you seem less frenetic and troubled this evening

have you been praying?

zoo22

ahh - I see

you're not interested in sharing

that's OK :idunno:

at least you seem less frenetic this evening

have you been praying?

No. Praying? I actually feel much further from Christian faith than I have for a while. As of this morning as a matter of fact. Why don't you try to help? Seriously. I've heard all of those words you're mouthing before... Put some care into it, sod. Get concerned. Thanks.

zoo22

God loves you zoo

I love you

love yourself enough to welcome Jesus into your heart

you're not a bad person

Oh come on. Seriously? That's how you're going to help save me? I've heard all that. Anyone here will tell me that. That's easy. Put something into it. Do you care, or not? Show some care, sod. Show me some Spirit.