Who Posted?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know, maybe it's some sort of welfare check scam. Or maybe they're hoarding dogs.

Nah ... I have four dogs for protection. Oh the damage they can do to the ankles. Oh, and then there is the "annoying the neighbors" thing. The highlight of my day.

zoo22

Nah ... I have four dogs for protection. Oh the damage they can do to the ankles. Oh, and then there is the "annoying the neighbors" thing. The highlight of my day.

The rabbits are very quiet. But I'm working on teaching them to use the stereo and I've gotten them air horns so they can bother the neighbors. I'm looking forward to the neighbors complaining so I can say, "What, are you nuts? A rabbit blowing an air horn? Do you know how insane you sound? They're rabbits." Also, I'm having little wooden clogs made for them to hop around in.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The rabbits are very quiet. But I'm working on teaching them to use the stereo and I've gotten them air horns so they can bother the neighbors. I'm looking forward to the neighbors complaining so I can say, "What, are you nuts? A rabbit blowing an air horn? Do you know how insane you sound? They're rabbits." Also, I'm having little wooden clogs made for them to hop around in.

Now THAT is an example of a great pet owner. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

this doesn't surprise me

in fact
it explains a lot of things I have been wondering about

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so what are you learning on tol?

who the dog owners are

what are you learning about dog owners?

they need help

and the dog is helping them?

some need two dogs to help them

maybe you need help

I do

so get a dog

there are already too many dogs

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As long as my neighbor knows his place and behaves himself around my dogs, he will not incur my wrath.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
so what are you learning on tol?
That people with social disorders don't tend to own pets. :plain:

who the dog owners are
All sorts of people, really.

what are you learning about dog owners?

they need help
In educating people like you.

and the dog is helping them?
Pet owners tend to be more social, healthier and better adjusted than people who don't own dogs, so yeah. That's a fair statement.

some need two dogs to help them
I'm guessing that's doubly true if they live near you.

maybe you need help

I do

so get a dog

there are already too many dogs
Getting one doesn't entail making one. :plain:

Last edited: