Who Posted?

zoo22

Show me, right here on the street corner, in front of everyone. Here I am.

You'll be praying for me in private :chuckle: ... That's your out? Wow.

I understand: Your hands are starting to shake because you haven't been able to post enough dancing bananas lately. All that Christian concern for me's been taking up your time. Poor guy. You must be exhausted from all of that evangelizing! Whew!

Here I am, sod. Live agnostic, right here for you. Rapt attention. Nothing?

:plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
i had him on ignore until a week or so ago

i was shocked to see how bitter he had become

it was like looking at a mirror image of granite

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

I understand: Your hands are starting to shake because you haven't been able to post enough dancing bananas lately. All that Christian concern for me's been taking up your time. Poor guy. You must be exhausted from all of that evangelizing! Whew!

Of course not. It's not about you. As with everything else, it's about him. That's why it's so easy for him to subvert his faith to the purpose. There's no other explanation that makes sense.

I see Eeset has you on semi ignore already, historically. :chuckle:

zoo22

He ignores his own duplicity.

it seems clear that he is struggling with some demons

I never paid him any mind until he targeted me.

Yeah, that's one thing folks at TOL know about me. I'm just like that... Duplicitous, and targeting the poor folks just quietly going about their business.

i had him on ignore until a week or so ago

i was shocked to see how bitter he had become

it was like looking at a mirror image of granite

But you'd said I was Granite's sock puppet a couple moths ago ... You're just piling more crap on your crap pile. Be careful of sinking too deep in it.

You typically compare people you're attacking to Granite (or someone similar). It's a part of your M.O. You've done it for years. It's one of the ways you to try to get people rallied behind you against someone. I hope too many people don't buy it.

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You'll be praying for me in private

Good - you finally understand :thumb:

I understand: Your hands are starting to shake

If they're shaking it's because I've been working all day getting my fuel tank loose

All that Christian concern for me's been taking up your time.

No, my fuel pump died yesterday afternoon.

Boy, you're really confused about what goes on in my life, aren't you?

Poor guy.

No, not really. I coasted into the parking lot of a golf course and waited for the tow truck at the nineteenth hole.

Here I am, sod

Yes, I know.

Hi zoo! :wave:

It's one of the ways you to try to get people rallied behind you against someone.

One of the reasons I've been concerned about you lately is this rampant paranoia you've been exhibiting.

Tell me zoo, what's been going on in your life?

What makes you happy?

zoo22

Tell me zoo, what's been going on in your life?

What makes you happy?

Oh, come on, sod. You're turning into a cartoon.

Here's something I'm not necessarily proud of, an inner conflict I'm facing: It's made me kind of happy watching you flailing around recently, your dishonesty displayed so much more clearly than it usually is. I really want people here to see it.

You've really been making yourself look pretty bad. You know that. I don't know how I feel about that kind of making me happy.

But you've also been dragging Christianity and the idea of love down with you, making a mockery of it. I know I feel bad about that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That Zoo, That Zoo ...
Where he goes, trouble stalks, err, follows him.

Oh the fascination that is Zoo.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
But you've also been dragging Christianity and the idea of love down with you, making a mockery of it. I know I feel bad about that.
Interesting. You are agnostic yet you care about Christianity? I find that weird.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Not just you, but ME also. Quit being a prayer hog, Zoo. Certainly there is more than enough of Koban's love to go around.