Who Posted?

zoo22

Yeah, that's really not saying anything.

it really is if you know Him and love Him and trust Him to do His will for His greater Glory and trust your part in His plans

it's really a wonderful thing, zoo, to let go of all that distrust and anger and fear and hate

it's that Peace that comes from knowing Christ that I was talking about

there's really nothing quite like it :thumb:

Okay. Thank you. But you're ignoring the rest of my post again. I'd said:

Don't just talk about your love, sod. Show me. Apologize to some people here, we'll make a short list, and stop harassing and stalking people. That would be a relief. Maybe even for you. Will you commit to that? Will you commit to showing the love and care you're telling me about instead of just talking about it?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you're welcome

I pray that you stop rejecting Jesus and let Him into your heart
Add my thanks for you repeatedly demonstrating your heart and will here, in contrast to your words...Christ had a word for that...a couple, actually, and you aren't going to like them. :nono:

Now if your faith is more than lip service at some point you'll step up to the plate with serious self examination, followed by real and positive change. You manage that and I'll be your biggest supporter. Until you do it's just an ongoing assault on the Body from within.

zoo22

you're welcome

I pray that you stop rejecting Jesus and let Him into your heart

Okay. But all of your ignoring what I'm saying is right here in public for everyone to see. You're not fooling anyone.

So again: I'm asking you to show me the love and caring you say you have for me. Your words are empty. But you can show me: Apologize to some people here, we'll make a short list, and stop harassing and stalking people.

Will you commit to that? I'm giving you a way that you can commit to showing the love and care you're telling me that you have instead of just talking about it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Zoo ... Town ... I implore you both. Do not let Koban anger you. He is hurting.

We all need to come together and pray for his troubled soul.

zoo22

Good, because it's the only thing that's important

way more important than your desire to get even with me

You can't feel good about doing this. I just don't see how that'd be possible. Unless the only reason you're here is to create chaos and misunderstanding. I don't think that's the only reason you're here.

What's going on? Are you really incapable of having a real conversation about this? Are you just going to keep running run away? Don't.

I'm calling you on your crap, sod. It's been a long time coming. But I'm giving you a way to show me that you're not full of crap. Show me that this love and caring that you keep saying you have is more than words.

Are you afraid of apologizing to people? Don't be. Make honest amends. Are you afraid you can't stop harassing and stalking people? You can. Commit to it. That'd really show me something. Aren't you interested?

zoo22

I know that you are desperate to do so.

your anger and sense of outrage is driving you to act this way.

At it's root is your rejection of God.

Focus on that.

let go of your obsession with me

accept Christ

Not working, sod. It's not going to. That's not the way in. Can you really not hear me, or have you just hunkered down into some weird kind of game?

Your words ring empty. Increasingly. I don't even really see them anymore. But I've given you a way to show me your loving and caring isn't just empty words.

You can show me they're not empty, or not. That's up to you. But I think you ought to take me up on it. Why wouldn't you? Try it. Just commit to it.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Not working, sod.

it will

have patience

I have faith in God and believe that His plans for you include bringing you out of the darkness in which you find yourself and into the Light that comes with accepting Jesus into your heart

It's an awesome thing!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Zoo ... Town ... I implore you both. Do not let Koban anger you.
You know, I haven't been angry with him in a while...at some point you realize that either he's just a profoundly tenacious troll or:

He is hurting.
Yep. Hard to see it any other way. You don't denigrate things that should be the center of your existence unless you're either without conscience or so hobbled by your own emotional baggage that you can't see straight.

We all need to come together and pray for his troubled soul.
I've noticed that with him there's a tendency to project strongly. So after he was sent to the bench for stalking me he started calling me his stalker. After he followed me to nearly every thread I made and frequently became one of the top posters by number he started in on calling me obsessive, that sort of thing.

So I'm thinking that the whole "desperate outrage" is a reflection. Now I can't join in the prayer business as something less than dead serious for the reasons I've given Sod/res/koban/whoever this fellow is behind the various masks he presents, but I actually do and actually will pray for him to find peace. I hope his salvation is as secure as he declares it, but he declares so many things that aren't true it's impossible for me to get a handle on where he is with God.

My hope is that he's in Christ's fold but struggling to claim the peace that is his birthright.

zoo22

it will

have patience

I have faith in God and believe that His plans for you include bringing you out of the darkness in which you find yourself and into the Light that comes with accepting Jesus into your heart

It's an awesome thing!

Okay, thanks. So are you going to take me up on the offer, or not? Do I need to find another way in?

I'll be upfront about this: I'm probably not going to be backing off anytime soon. I made a commitment. And I figure you've dished it out for so long, you ought have it coming back to you for a while. I don't see how too many folks would find much fault there. How long has it been since you've pounded away at people? It's been years.

Aren't you interested in stopping? You've got to be. Perfect opportunity. We can work together on the list of people for you to apologize to. I can't guarantee that they'd forgive you, but who knows. They probably would, especially if you showed everyone that you stopped stalking and harassing people at TOL. I think people would be really impressed with you. I guarantee you, it would open my eyes to something.

Give it a shot. It'd really be something.

zoo22

you're very welcome :thumb:

Great.

I just had a look at that "is zoo worth praying for?" What's the matter with you? You're posting some thread about me in the EC forum where I can't even comment? Come on. Have some integrity. What are you even doing there? What's the point?

zoo22

People who are posting in that "Is zoo worth praying about?" thread: Please don't bother. Really. Sod's just yanking on chains. It's not worth it. If you pray for people, of course I'm worth praying for: anyone is. My own take is that I think that prayers are better directed somewhere else than on me; that energy is better spent on other things, but I can also understand, and I appreciate it very much if you want to do that. There's no reason to get into some spat about it with sod. You should feel good about prayer, and don't let sod cloud that up. It shouldn't be made a mockery of. Don't dirty yourselves in that thread. That's my suggestion. ... But he posted it in a thread where I can't actually comment in. That's clever, isn't it?

Anyway, that's what I think about it. I don't want anyone prayers to get all gunked up with this conversation sod and I are having. Prayer's good. Don't let him sully that. Keep it clean.

If he's so concerned about me, I've been right here for him to talk with but he hasn't been. You can all see for yourself.