ECT WHO IS PAUL PERSUADING IN Gal 1:10 ??

God's Truth

You laugh and accuse Paul of boasting in his own obedience. Dear Lord.

Paul says quite clearly he relies totally on the Grace of God.

And you claim Paul is boasting in his own obedience here, too, right?

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.​

May God have mercy on your soul. :nono:

Believe the scriptures:

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14.

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

2 Corinthians 7:14 I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

Glorydaze, how could he have embarrassed Paul? Explain that one. lol

1 Thessalonians 2:10
You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

2 Corinthians 12:6
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

Did you read that? Even if Paul choose to boast he would not be a fool. Why would he not be a fool to boast? Think about it.

Acts 23:1
Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin and said, "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day."

Paul bragged about himself again there, he spoke about HIS CONSCIENCE.

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.

Oh did you read that? Paul spoke of something he did that the other apostles did not do. That is boasting in doing good.

2 Corinthians 11:10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, this boasting of mine will not be silenced in the regions of Achaia. 11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do! 12 But I will keep on doing what I am doing, in order to undercut those who want an opportunity to be regarded as our equals in the things they boast about.

...more boasting from Paul about the good that he does.

Danoh

Is that why YOUR rep points read 1093178 - over a million :jawdrop:

Who in the world would give you a rep?

Leave it to you to check on such "earthly things."

I could not care less.

Heck, why don't you put your ever "busy body" to work at looking into having said points put to zero and keep it there; if that'll make your "Trump pettiness" happy :chuckle:

Or better yet, see if they can be assigned to you.

What ever floats your petty boat.

Rom. 5:8.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, I had to say "regrettably."

For here they are - forever going on about the gospel of the grace of God - only to consistently prove their true god is their belly, their minding of things are those this world places a high value on, and their glorying is in their shame.

Yeah, I do find that regrettable a thing to constantly observe in said so called experts on the gospel of the GRACE of God.

They are...shameless - or as the Apostle they claim to follow put that - they are "past feeling."

There is...no reaching those "past feeling."

That...is regrettable..

What a load of bunk.

God's Truth

Yes.
But GT does not believe His grace is sufficient.
And because of that inefficiency GT has to make up the difference so GOD won't be in a pickle for not doing enough.

Paul boasts in his obedience, just as glorydazed says I do, but seriously, I have not ever boasted as Paul does. Glorydaze just needed to be shown the truth so that she cannot say to God that she was never told.

God's Truth

ROFL!
Danoh says you are wrong all the time.
He's been trying to show you that for a long time now.

He is wrong about what he says to me about the scriptures, but he is right about the madists treating others the way they do. He has been a hypocrite at times, but what he says about how you all behave is right.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is wrong about what he says to me about the scriptures, but he is right about the madists treating others the way they do. He has been a hypocrite at times, but what he says about how you all behave is right.
Who is "you all"?

There are several MADist on this site.
And we spend ZERO time conspiring with each other.
It's ridiculous for you and Danoh to keep going on about such a ridiculous conspiracy, and just goes to show your desperation in making stuff up.

I thank a lot of posts that other MADists do not thank.
And other MADists thank posts that I do not thank.

I thank whom I want to thank and when I want to thank them.
So do you.
So does Danoh.
So does everyone here.
No difference at all.

I have given some folks a whole lot of reps and thanks that have returned hardly any to me.
And I keep right on thanking them because it is what I want to do for them, and not as some tit-for-tat exchange.

There is not a single person on this site that is under any obligation or pressure to thank posts by some imaginary 'club' standard.
It doesn't exist.
Everyone thanks whom they want to thank of their own freewill, just like you and Danoh do.

You and yours have imagined a conspiracy that does not exist, and you are blaming folks for something they have not done.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul boasts in his obedience, just as glorydazed says I do, but seriously, I have not ever boasted as Paul does. Glorydaze just needed to be shown the truth so that she cannot say to God that she was never told.
What works of yours are you boasting about, GT?
What works do you think you have done that I have not done?

glorydaz

Oh Lord....now she's better than Paul.

Paul isn't boasting in his own obedience, fool. I can't help it if Paul is too difficult for you to understand.

Danoh

Sure you do.
You bring it up all the time.

What I bring up all the time is how you and yours either spit on anyone who opposes your views, or high-five those of your number who do.

That is not envy, anymore than the Apostle you claim to follow is being envious in his calling out people just like you and your pals on your exact same kinds of pettiness.

And just like you and your pals, his readers also accuse him of seeking his own glory.

That is his very point to them in 2 Cor. 3 and elsewhere in his writings - a point which you and your pals completely ignore.

Which is why I call you what you are so proud of asserting you are - Trump supporters - him being only the latest face of your exact kind of bigotry and intolerance.

Its a waste replying to you. You're simply to smart for your own good.

You're very sharp. One of the sharpest on here, of your group. I continue to admire how smart you are.

Because mine is not personal; but objective.

But you apply your smartness from within the obvious double-standard you have obviously long lived by.

Your sharpness ending up its servant, rather than the master over the flesh Romans 6 makes so evident is supposed to be the case.

Thus, it is no surprise those who live by your same double-standard high-five your rebuttals of my posts to you on this issue.

Birds of a feather.

There is no pointing this out to you that will pierce your long since seared conscience.

I find that regrettable.

For you remain one of my favorite minds on here.

It is what it is.

And make of this what you will...

In the spirit of Rom. 5:8.

Danoh

Oh Lord....now she's better than Paul.

Paul isn't boasting in his own obedience, fool. I can't help it if Paul is too difficult for you to understand.

Your double-standard is showing...once more.

Not that you actually care...as a so called "Paul follower" in word only.

glorydaz

Your double-standard is showing...once more.

Not that you actually care...as a so called "Paul follower" in word only.

And your rear end is showing....once more.

Not that you actually care....as a whited sepulchre filled with a dead man's bones.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thus, it is no surprise those who live by your same double-standard high-five your rebuttals of my posts to you on this issue.

Birds of a feather.
Or, here's another thought :idea: .......
Anyone that thanked and repped my post to you did so because they, personally, and of their own free mind thought I was spot on about you from their own observation of you and it has absolutely nothing at all to do with abiding by some non-existent conspiracy club code.

There is no pointing this out to you that will pierce your long since seared conscience.

I find that regrettable.
Well I find it hilarious that while I am trying to get you to see the log in your eye, you are trying to get me to see the speck in my eye.

Spin that how you want.

For you remain one of my favorite minds on here.
Understandable.

It is what it is.
That it is.

And make of this what you will...
You too.

In the spirit of Rom. 5:8.
Uh huh. Sure thing.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And your rear end is showing....once more.

Not that you actually care....as a whited sepulchre filled with a dead man's bones.
highfive.gif