ECT WHO IS PAUL PERSUADING IN Gal 1:10 ??

Danoh

Is that you in the video?

No, bro, that is Pastor Ryan Ross.

He's been tracing the history of every aspect of Dispensationalism and its various doctrines and the impact on them all of the Mid-Acts Perspective.

Fascinating history.

Our history.

All sorts of rare gems throughout - about the men; the development of the various understandings; and so on.

All of it resulting in much reflection on one doctrine or another - from a Mid-Acts point of view.

Great material.

Rom. 5:8.

Danoh

Hi and danoh will reply , went over your head AGAIN ??

G----------H-------------P

GRACE HISTORY PROJECT

He is so with it , do you believe ??

dan p

Yo, GD - turn off the Fox and Friends for a bit - it's time to give DanP his obviously needed award.

:rotfl:

glorydaz

Hi and danoh will reply , went over your head AGAIN ??

G----------H-------------P

GRACE HISTORY PROJECT

He is so with it , do you believe ??

dan p

He's got those study methods drilled into his head. No room for anything else. :toad:

glorydaz

No, bro, that is Pastor Ryan Ross.

He's been tracing the history of every aspect of Dispensationalism and its various doctrines and the impact on them all of the Mid-Acts Perspective.

Fascinating history.

Our history.

All sorts of rare gems throughout - about the men; the development of the various understandings; and so on.

All of it resulting in much reflection on one doctrine or another - from a Mid-Acts point of view.

Great material.

Just the stuff you need to grow in grace and the deeper things of God. :rotfl:

glorydaz

Jesus came and gave us the new law.

Unfortunately, you don't know one singLe thing about the Law of Faith. It isn't a Law that man must follow. It's the righteousness of God we access through our Lord's obedience unto death. And that is why we can never boast....it's HIS obedience.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Romans 3:26-27
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.​

God's Truth

Nope, that is YOUR misunderstanding of the obvious.

Nowhere did they preach He would rise again.

Matthew 16:21
From that time on Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Luke 9:22 And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

Luke 9:44
"Let these words sink into your ears: The Son of Man is about to be delivered into the hands of men."

Luke 24:44
Jesus said to them, "These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms."

He alone had preached He would rise from the dead.

Hahahahahahaaaaa

Even John the baptizer proclaimed that Jesus is the LAMB of God who takes away the sins of the world.

All Jews knew what that meant. The lamb of God is sacrificed for sins. Sacrificed means to die.

Read what Peter taught the gospel to be to Cornelius, the message THAT SAVES, the only gospel and message that saves.

Acts 10

34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.37 You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
39 “We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross, 40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. 41 He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen—by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

And after He died, his enemies feared His body would be stolen by His disciples, in an attempt to claim He had risen from the dead.

Meaning no one, if anyone, had believed His claim that He would rise from the dead.
The point is that even his enemies KNEW JESUS SAID HE WOULD RISE FROM THE DEAD.

Matthew 27:63
"Sir," they said, "we remember that while He was alive that deceiver said 'After three days I will rise again.'

Did you read that? The enemies said Jesus said he will rise again.

Go ahead, re-read each their reaction when He did rise from the dead.

I'm sure you're aware of this but it momentarily slipped your mind. For you always appear to know your way around the Scriptures pretty well.

You must have simply forgotten this.

Jesus taught forgiveness of sins through him, he is the good news.

He taught his disciples that he would die and rise again.

God's Truth

Unfortunately, you don't know one singLe thing about the Law of Faith. It isn't a Law that man must follow. It's the righteousness of God we access through our Lord's obedience unto death. And that is why we can never boast....it's HIS obedience.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Romans 3:26-27
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.​

No one can boast in the ceremonial works like the Jews could.

Study how Paul boasted in himself and others for obeying Jesus, and read how he teaches us to boast in each other.

Paul says he wants us to boast in each other.

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14.

Paul shows us we can boast in ourselves.

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

2 Corinthians 7:14 I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

1 Thessalonians 2:10
You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

2 Corinthians 12:6
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

Acts 23:1
Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin and said, "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day."

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.

2 Corinthians 11:10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, this boasting of mine will not be silenced in the regions of Achaia. 11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do! 12 But I will keep on doing what I am doing, in order to undercut those who want an opportunity to be regarded as our equals in the things they boast about.

The Jews used to be able to boast in their ceremonial/purification works.

Romans 2:23 You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?

The Jews had the ceremonial works to boast in, they boasted in those they circumcised too.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

God's Truth

You and GT are so worried about other people getting kudos.

One would think you're starved for attention. :chuckle:

Look at your rep points and then look at mine. You are obviously the one who cares more about it. Look at how many times you have been thanked and how much you thank others. What kind of deals did you make for that? lol

Danoh

Matthew 16:21
From that time on Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Luke 9:22 And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

Luke 9:44
"Let these words sink into your ears: The Son of Man is about to be delivered into the hands of men."

Luke 24:44
Jesus said to them, "These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms."

Hahahahahahaaaaa

Even John the baptizer proclaimed that Jesus is the LAMB of God who takes away the sins of the world.

All Jews knew what that meant. The lamb of God is sacrificed for sins. Sacrificed means to die.

Read what Peter taught the gospel to be to Cornelius, the message THAT SAVES, the only gospel and message that saves.

Acts 10

34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.37 You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
39 “We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross, 40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. 41 He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen—by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

The point is that even his enemies KNEW JESUS SAID HE WOULD RISE FROM THE DEAD.

Matthew 27:63
"Sir," they said, "we remember that while He was alive that deceiver said 'After three days I will rise again.'

Did you read that? The enemies said Jesus said he will rise again.

Jesus taught forgiveness of sins through him, he is the good news.

He taught his disciples that he would die and rise again.

You have yet to show that in Matthew thru John they had preached that He would die - only He had preached that in Matthew thru John - they...did not.

Danoh

Look at your rep points and then look at mine. You are obviously the one who cares more about it. Look at how many times you have been thanked and how much you thank others. What kind of deals did you make for that? lol

Regrettably, you're obviously right on this.

And talk about clueless - if others on here wanted their approval then said others would not be opposing them.

Duh-uh :D

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've given her a lot.
No deal made at all.
And I never demanded she return as many, or any at all.
So you are way off on that stupid accusation.

God's Truth

I've given her a lot.
No deal made at all.
And I never demanded she return as many, or any at all.
So you are way off on that stupid accusation.

Looks like you both care then more than I do.

By the way, I saw a thread which is about those with your beliefs giving out to each other as many thanks and rep points as you can.

God's Truth

Regrettably, you're obviously right on this.

And talk about clueless - if others on here wanted their approval then said others would not be opposing them.

Duh-uh :D

Did you have to say regrettably? Is it regrettably that you agree with me or regrettably that they care so much for reps and thanks?

God's Truth

You have yet to show that in Matthew thru John they had preached that He would die - only He had preached that in Matthew thru John - they...did not.

Even the enemies knew he preached he would die and rise again.

Think about it some more.

Think of how even enemies knew Jesus taught it.

No secret there.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looks like you both care then more than I do.
That's because you're stupid and jump to conclusions with your tantrums.

By the way, I saw a thread which is about those with your beliefs giving out to each other as many thanks and rep points as you can.
Where is it?
The only person I recall that was begging for reps and wanting to form a rep club was PJ.
Don't know if that club ever took off well, and I darn sure know I wasn't in it.

This is just another instance of you being a 'poor little me' blowhard.