ECT WHO IS PAUL PERSUADING IN Gal 1:10 ??

Danoh

You are badly mistaken, calling the preaching of the apostles of the Lamb not truth.

Even the enemies of Jesus knew that he was going to die and rise again. It is why Jesus' tomb was guarded.

Nope, I never said the preaching of the Apostles of the Lamb was not truth.

Rom. 5:8.

God's Truth

Nope, I never said the preaching of the Apostles of the Lamb was not truth.

Meaning that whatever they were preaching prior to The Cross was not the truth of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 -which was preached at some point after said Cross.

You did say it.

Now stop centering on that and deal with the false statement you made also about they did not know he was going to die when even Jesus' enemies heard he was going to die and rise again.

Danoh

You did say it.

Now stop centering on that and deal with the false statement you made also about they did not know he was going to die when even Jesus' enemies heard he was going to die and rise again.

Nope, that is YOUR misunderstanding of the obvious.

Nowhere did they preach He would rise again.

He alone had preached He would rise from the dead.

And after He died, his enemies feared His body would be stolen by His disciples, in an attempt to claim He had risen from the dead.

Meaning no one, if anyone, had believed His claim that He would rise from the dead.

Go ahead, re-read each their reaction when He did rise from the dead.

I'm sure you're aware of this but it momentarily slipped your mind. For you always appear to know your way around the Scriptures pretty well.

You must have simply forgotten this.

Whoops, now I've given various petty individuals on here something to be petty about once more - my having answered you respectfully - lol - what "grace gospel" such characters are :chuckle:

Anyway, feel free to disagree with any of this post, GT, I'm sure I'll get through the rest of this glorious day rejoicing in the Lord, nonetheless.

Danoh

You did say it.

Nope - that is YOUR interpretation of what I'd meant by that :chuckle:

glorydaz

Nope, that is YOUR misunderstanding of the obvious.

One Mississippi. :chuckle:

Go ahead, re-read each their reaction when He did rise from the dead.

I'm sure you're aware of this but it momentarily slipped your mind. For you always appear to know your way around the Scriptures pretty well.

You must have simply forgotten this.

Two Mississippi. :chuckle:

Whoops, now I've given various petty individuals on here something to be petty about once more - my having answered you respectfully - lol -

Three Mississipppi. MORE :rotfl:

musterion

Let's debate it here.

Post what you want to say from that article.

It's already been said, many times by others and myself: the believer's salvation does not equal the believer's rewards. They. Are. Two. Different. Things. The link I posted codifies that fact in indisputable fashion but you won't bother reading it because you hate the Cross.

musterion

If I'm remembering correctly, there was a huge debate on that between him and the Pastor behind The Grace History Project.

Fascinating read on both sides of the aisle.

By the way, Jordan appears to hold your "Jordanite" view. :chuckle:

Again, both takes on this subject are equally compelling.

Each challenging one to "think on these things" - which is never a bad thing.

Rom. 5:8

What disagreement are you talking about? There is no disagreement in Scripture: salvation/justification are not earned and so cannot be lost, but rewards can be earned, and because they can be earned they can also not be earned/can be lost. What's there to dispute?

musterion

And after He died, his enemies feared His body would be stolen by His disciples, in an attempt to claim He had risen from the dead.

Meaning no one, if anyone, had believed His claim that He would rise from the dead.

Yep. But you are, for some reason, gently arguing the subtle shade differences between purple, mauve, violet, magenta and periwinkle with someone who is Stevie Wonder level blind and enjoys it.

glorydaz

How is Peter being sifted by Satan proof that he did not know the gospel after all?

Jesus reinstated Peter.

Peter learned the Truth.

Jesus taught the good news, he taught HIMSELF who IS the good news. Just ask for the scripture if you don't know it.

Once again you can't address the fact presented to you. Nothing new to see here. :nono:

Danoh

What disagreement are you talking about? There is no disagreement in Scripture: salvation/justification are not earned and so cannot be lost, but rewards can be earned, and because they can be earned they can also not be earned/can be lost. What's there to dispute?

:chuckle: you might want to re-read my post - I never said the disagreement was in Scripture itself.

I was referring to the info on the pdf in the following Grace History Project series on this subject...

http://gracehistoryproject.blogspot.com/2014/09/lesson-143-sonship-edification.html?m=1

musterion

No time for videos but that's you speaking there?

And I know the dispute is it in Scripture but the facts are so playing I don't see how anybody could dispute it. So in a nutshell, what is the dispute?

Danoh

Yep. But you are, for some reason, gently arguing the subtle shade differences between purple, mauve, violet, magenta and periwinkle with someone who is Stevie Wonder level blind and enjoys it.

Considering how often you misread one or another of your notions into my posts, I am not surprised at your above conclusions, once more :chuckle:

glorydaz

Danoh

No time for videos but that's you speaking there?

And I know the dispute is it in Scripture but the facts are so playing I don't see how anybody could dispute it. So in a nutshell, what is the dispute?

Okay, lets try this again - real...s-l-ow - I...said...p...d...f...

:D