ECT WHO IS PAUL PERSUADING IN Gal 1:10 ??

Danoh

Jordanite

Being that his people are matched by few in other Mid-Acts camps when it comes to the finest of distinctions as to the things that differ, I'll take that as the compliment you obviously did not mean it as. :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8

God's Truth

Hi and ONLY ONE GOSPEL , you say ??

Where does it say ONE GOSPEL with a verse ??

Can you tell me where there is ONE GOSPEL IN Rom 5:14 , Death reigned from Adam until Moses SO , in that time period , how were people saved ?

If there is ONLY ONE GOSPEL ??

You are FUNNY , one gospel !~

dan p

There is only one gospel.

Paul even warned against other ones. Don't you care about what Paul says?

DAN P

There is only one gospel.

Paul even warned against other ones. Don't you care about what Paul says?

Hi and just where is your one GOSPEL verse ??

If you say one gopsel produce a verse and do not waste your time ??

And I will show you many MORE GOSPEL than the one you can not FIND !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and just where is your one GOSPEL verse ??

If you say one gopsel produce a verse and do not waste your time ??

And I will show you many MORE GOSPEL than the one you can not FIND !!

dan p

You can't show many gospels because there is only one.

Paul says NO OTHER GOSPEL.

Ephesians 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,

Jesus did that WITH HIS BODY, not with another gospel from Paul.

John 6:66 From that time on, many of His disciples turned back and no longer accompanied Him. 67So Jesus asked the Twelve, “Do you want to leave too?” 68Simon Peter replied, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words of eternal life.

There isn't other words of life from Paul that are different than Jesus'.

Galatians 1:6-9

No Other Gospel

6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

glorydaz

If you say so, ms. "well, what this passage is saying to me is..." :chuckle:

Yep, God's word is great that way.
You really should try letting the Holy Spirit speak to you through the written word. :chew:

Nope - I am forever going on about the need to let the Scripture teach one its study principles, and rules of grammar, and you well know I am forever emphasizing that.

You've proven no such thing, other than that you are the typical Trump supporter :chuckle:

Really? I've proven that you don't look to the HOLY SPIRIT to enlighten you through the reading of the Word.

You admit you see Scripture as a means of teaching you "study principles" and "rules of grammar".

And yes, indeed, you are FOREVER emphasising that. :angel:

glorydaz

John 6:66 From that time on, many of His disciples turned back and no longer accompanied Him. 67So Jesus asked the Twelve, “Do you want to leave too?” 68Simon Peter replied, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words of eternal life.

There isn't other words of life from Paul that are different than Jesus'.

Galatians 1:6-9

No Other Gospel

6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

Try another version.

Galatians 1:6-9 Complete Jewish Bible
6 I am astounded that you are so quick to remove yourselves from me, the one who called you by the Messiah’s grace, and turn to some other supposedly “Good News,” 7 which is not good news at all! What is really happening is that certain people are pestering you and trying to pervert the genuine Good News of the Messiah. 8 But even if we — or, for that matter, an angel from heaven! — were to announce to you some so-called “Good News” contrary to the Good News we did announce to you, let him be under a curse forever! 9 We said it before, and I say it again: if anyone announces “Good News” contrary to what you received, let him be under a curse forever!​

God's Truth

Try another version.

Galatians 1:6-9 Complete Jewish Bible
6 I am astounded that you are so quick to remove yourselves from me, the one who called you by the Messiah’s grace, and turn to some other supposedly “Good News,” 7 which is not good news at all! What is really happening is that certain people are pestering you and trying to pervert the genuine Good News of the Messiah. 8 But even if we — or, for that matter, an angel from heaven! — were to announce to you some so-called “Good News” contrary to the Good News we did announce to you, let him be under a curse forever! 9 We said it before, and I say it again: if anyone announces “Good News” contrary to what you received, let him be under a curse forever!​

Jesus came with grace.

Luke 2:40 And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:4 [ Greetings and Doxology ] John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne,

Revelation 22:21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

What false teacher told you Paul not Jesus came with grace?

glorydaz

Jesus came with grace.

Luke 2:40 And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:4 [ Greetings and Doxology ] John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne,

Revelation 22:21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

What false teacher told you Paul not Jesus came with grace?

I'm surprised you didn't know that God's grace as a benevolence (a loving provision), and God's Grace as the Good News of Salvation are two very different things. The verses you quoted should have told you that. Did you bother to read them? :think:

God's Truth

I'm surprised you didn't know that God's grace as a benevolence (a loving provision), and God's Grace as the Good News of Salvation are two very different things. The verses you quoted should have told you that. Did you bother to read them? :think:

There is no such doubled minded bizarre teaching from God.

Interplanner

Not those verses, GloryDaz. You must be thinking of some passages more general like Acts 14 or 17 when they say (to unbelievers) 'God has given you food, rain, to cheer your hearts so that you might reach out for him and see him...'

Those verses are clearly about the grace of salvation or justification in Christ.

Interplanner

Not those verses GloryD, they are clearly about the grace that is in Christ. You must have meant places like Acts 14 or 17 or the kindness of God of Rom 2: 'he gives rain and food to all, so that they would reach out for him and find him...'

glorydaz

Not those verses, GloryDaz. You must be thinking of some passages more general like Acts 14 or 17 when they say (to unbelievers) 'God has given you food, rain, to cheer your hearts so that you might reach out for him and see him...'

Those verses are clearly about the grace of salvation or justification in Christ.

I don't see salvation and justification in any of them. You need to be specific.

glorydaz

There is no such doubled minded bizarre teaching from God.

Ah, no wonder every time you see the word Grace you think it means salvation.

This is an example of God's grace....His mercy and longsuffering.

Romans 2:4
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?​

Here we see God's grace shewed in saving Lot's life.

Genesis 19:19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:​

And here, your first example... Grace speaks of God's favor.

Luke 2:40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

God's Truth

Ah, no wonder every time you see the word Grace you think it means salvation.

This is an example of God's grace....His mercy and longsuffering.

Romans 2:4
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?​

Here we see God's grace shewed in saving Lot's life.

Genesis 19:19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:​

And here, your first example... Grace speaks of God's favor.

Luke 2:40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

What in the world are you talking about and twisting those scriptures to say?

Interplanner

I don't see salvation and justification in any of them. You need to be specific.

Do you know what justification is? Do you know that it is what all that was promised to Israel was moving toward? Do you know that justification is by his grace, rom 3:23+?

Conversely, show that there is only the general blessings of creation in Jn 1 when it says: law was given through Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Danoh

Really? I've proven that you don't look to the HOLY SPIRIT to enlighten you through the reading of the Word.

You admit you see Scripture as a means of teaching you "study principles" and "rules of grammar".

And yes, indeed, you are FOREVER emphasising that. :angel:

Yo, Charismatic - the Scripture repeatedly shows that the Spirit communicates His intended sense or meaning, through how He used the Words He communicated said intended sense through, to the men He inspired to write said Words down.

You're just not only used to reading your superstitious foolishness into that process, but are thin-skinned about having this pointed out to you.

"Things that differ, are not the same" is a study principle.

"It means what it says; and says what it means" are two more.

"Context" is another one.

"Cultural setting" is another.

"The law (principle) of first mention" is another one.

And so forth and so on.

All of them together helping get at the Spirit's intended sense through how He used the Words He inspired in Scripture's writers in light of all those principles of communicating intended sense through all that.

Duh-uh.

Time to put away your Charismatic superstitions.

Rom. 5:8.