ECT WHO IS PAUL PERSUADING IN Gal 1:10 ??

glorydaz

Paul had men and woman dragged out of their homes and off to prison where they were tortured and killed.

I have done no such thing.

Jesus said Paul would suffer much for the truth.

Acts 9:16 I will show him how much he must suffer for my name."

Oh, so because Paul was worse than you before he was saved, you have more room to boast than he does.

You are one loopy woman, GT. :kookoo:

glorydaz

I am. I am God's child.

No, GT, you're a child of the devil. You preach his lies.:eek:linger:

In the ages to come, instead of God showing the exceeding riches of His GRACE and HIS kindness toward us through Christ Jesus, you want to partner up with satan and shout out, "NO, I had to save myself by obeying everything." "It was not a GIFT of God." "I worked hard and I preached hard and I did it MY WAY."

Eph. 2:7-8 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:​

God's Truth

No, GT, you're a child of the devil. You preach his lies.:eek:linger:

In the ages to come, instead of God showing the exceeding riches of His GRACE and HIS kindness toward us through Christ Jesus, you want to partner up with satan and shout out, "NO, I had to save myself by obeying everything." "It was not a GIFT of God." "I worked hard and I preached hard and I did it MY WAY."

You are dead wrong. Jesus' works are light, easy, and not burdensome.

1 John 5:3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Matthew 11:30
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

John 14:15
If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 14:21
Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him."

John 14:23
Jesus replied, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him.

1 John 2:3
By this we can be sure that we have come to know Him: if we keep His commandments.

God's Truth

THAT is a command of Jesus when He walked the earth.
In response to your:

More deflection.
The subject is the commands of Jesus while He walked the earth, not commands I give my children when I walk the earth.
For once in your life, try to stay on point instead of jumping around all over the place.

Not once have I ever said Jesus is unreasonable.
Stay on point, GT.

Matt 16:20 is a command of Jesus while he walked the earth.

Why won't you tell me what you obey that Jesus teaches when he walked the earth?

glorydaz

Why won't you tell me what you obey that Jesus teaches when he walked the earth?

Why won't you tell us what those light burdens are that you obey? If they're so light, why would you think the rest of us aren't obeying them? Why do you make such a big deal out of those light burdens?

God's Truth

Why won't you tell us what those light burdens are that you obey? If they're so light, why would you think the rest of us aren't obeying them? Why do you make such a big deal out of those light burdens?

Where did I ever say anyone was not obeying them?

You are the one who goes against me for preaching obedience.

I am the one who is told we do not have to do what Jesus says.

Right Divider

Body part
No, not going down that road. Clear it up yourself and tell me right now whether or not we have to do what Jesus says when he walked the earth.
Not everything, as YOU have also said (in a few rare moments of honesty).

Luke 18:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:22) Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Matt 16:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Among others.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am the one who is told we do not have to do what Jesus says.
You are the one that readily admits you do not do all that Jesus commanded His followers while He walked the earth.
And as you have been shown many many many times, you shouldn't do all that Jesus commanded His followers while He walked the earth.

God's Truth

Well well.
Practice what you preach.

Show the witness of who said that.

Witness to it right now and tell us what we have to obey that Jesus taught when he walked the earth.

Let's both not go off to searching posts, let's state our beliefs right here and now.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Witness to it right now and tell us what we have to obey that Jesus taught when he walked the earth.

Let's both not go off to searching posts, let's state our beliefs right here and now.
Go right ahead and tell us if you obey everything Jesus commanded His followers while He walked the earth.
Since we already know you do not, as you have admitted to, it will be easy to spot if you answer truthfully or not.
Don't change the question, just answer it as is.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And don't be telling others to post a quote to prove what someone has said in the past if you are not willing to do the same.

God's Truth

This is silliness that doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Obey Jesus' teachings.

It is not hard or heavy or burdensome.

People misunderstand Paul about no works.

Paul is not saying no obey, he is saying no works as in the ceremonial works.

Try it right now and obey something that Jesus taught.

I want to help people enter.

There is a Spiritual realm and it is the realm of God.

It is so close, it is right under your nose, in your heart.

DAN P

No, not going down that road. Clear it up yourself and tell me right now whether or not we have to do what Jesus says when he walked the earth.

Hi and , so explain 2 Cor 16 and Col 2:16-17 !!

Read it and believe ?

Be glad to explain what I have written !!

But give it a IT a try I , if you can ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and , so explain 2 Cor 16 and Col 2:16-17 !!

Read it and believe ?

Be glad to explain what I have written !!

But give it a IT a try I , if you can ??

dan p

Let no one judge you by what you drink or eat or by a Sabbath day is about eating and drinking and days that are no longer important.

Those things no longer matter since Jesus.