White Lives Matter

glorydaz

So the totality of cruc is his misogyny or racism? Why not investigate the source if those symptoms? People are not born with the labels you apply to them?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Ha...it's more fun for them to egg him on. First they get offended, then they jump on him two or three at a time. They keep on and don't let up. Nothing new here. Anyone they can label becomes a target.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So the totality of cruc is his misogyny or racism?
No, you left out the profanity, immaturity and inability to take his medicine. That would be the totality of what he presents here, sadly. What he is beyond that, God knows. He makes up "facts" so who can trust more than how he puts his understanding to paper, so to speak. But if you think you can try a tactic that hasn't been tried over the years and usernames and make a difference, stop wasting time judging me and get to it.

I'll wish you luck and mean it.

Why not investigate the source if those symptoms?
I've answered this twice. No reason to think you'd read a third anymore than you appear to have read the first two.

People are not born with the labels you apply to them?
You mean the words that I use to describe the words he uses.

Now until you take up that challenge relating to your labeling, your projecting beyond that is nothing short of an ironic hoot.

Now show me how you believe it's done:
That act strips any pretense of righteousness with these guys. This makes their high dungeon moralistic judgements hollow.

Heel, physician thyself.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ha...it's more fun for them to egg him on.
Actually, when he said he meant to curb the Jew hating business I congratulated him and publicly. Unfortunately he couldn't keep that promise and he paid the price for it.

First they get offended, then they jump on him two or three at a time.
Like you and CS and Tam or Sod or...

They keep on and don't let up.
Sometimes I wonder if you can even hear the sound of your voice.

Nothing new here. Anyone they can label becomes a target
Sadder and funnier. It's a race.

glorydaz

No, you left out the profanity, immaturity and inability to take his medicine. That would be the totality of what he presents here, sadly.

Lookie here....

Yeah, after they got him all worked up, he dared to refuse to take "his medicine"....which was the unending condescending put downs we see from Townie and friends. How dare he be immature.

Some people just can't abide that kind of treatment for very long. It's like the group of kids who pick on a newbie until he loses his temper and starts a fight. They all point their fingers at the "offender" and he gets sent to the corner. Who wouldn't resort to that dreaded "profanity"?

Oops, now they're all going to get the vapors, and claim THEY would NEVER resort to that dreaded profanity. ;)

glorydaz

Actually, when he said he meant to curb the Jew hating business I congratulated him and publicly. Unfortunately he couldn't keep that promise and he paid the price for it.

Wow, that was big of you. You didn't wait five seconds before he paid the price, did you? Sherman was long suffering, but you couldn't let one thing pass. Don't pretend like I haven't seen you in action.

Like you and CS and Tam or Sod or...

Always the underdogs. Three of four against the mob.

Sometimes I wonder if you can even hear the sound of your voice.

Don't bother to wonder.....I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm holding up the mirror for you to see yourself. You just refuse to do so. One would think you'd be grateful. :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Lookie here....

Yeah, after they got him all worked up, he dared to refuse to take "his medicine"....which was the unending condescending put downs we see from Townie and friends. How dare he be immature.
You can make any excuse you want to for him. It's a free forum, but it's hokum, as is the home spun shtick your running. This place didn't make him hate women, or Jews, or blacks. He came here with his problems, and not to solve them, but to parade them. You don't have to goad a racist. They want to tell you who they blame for their lot in life.

Some people just can't abide that kind of treatment for very long.
Poor, high strung Klansmen. They just weren't hugged enough as children. The "treatment" he got related directly to the hatred he upchucked onto this forum. And he had enough invitations to reason and milder treatment that gave way to exasperation over a great deal of time and many a new name, as Rusha noted and Cruc himself set straight, if for another reason.

It's like the group of kids who pick on a newbie until he loses his temper and starts a fight.
Nah. That's irrational revisionism. His actions and his words led to the fights he had around here. Before them there was no reason to take exception.

They all point their fingers at the "offender" and he gets sent to the corner. Who wouldn't resort to that dreaded "profanity"?
Not want to, but resort to and the answer to that is anyone with character and a modicum of self control. And if you don't have that a rhetorical ring is no place to step into.

Oops, now they're all going to get the vapors, and claim THEY would NEVER resort to that dreaded profanity.
Naaaawsireee Bob, even.

glorydaz

You can make any excuse you want to for him. It's a free forum, but it's hokum, as is the home spun shtick your running. This place didn't make him hate women, or Jews, or blacks. He came here with his problems, and not to solve them, but to parade them. You don't have to goad a racist. They want to tell you who they blame for their lot in life.

Poor, high strung Klansmen. They just weren't hugged enough as children. The "treatment" he got related directly to the hatred he upchucked onto this forum. And he had enough invitations to reason and milder treatment that gave way to exasperation over a great deal of time and many a new name, as Rusha noted and Cruc himself set straight, if for another reason.

Nah. That's irrational revisionism. His actions and his words led to the fights he had around here. Before them there was no reason to take exception.

Not want to, but resort to and the answer to that is anyone with character and a modicum of self control. And if you don't have that a rhetorical ring is no place to step into.

Naaaawsireee Bob, even.

:blabla: :blabla: :blabla:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:blabla: :blabla: :blabla:
Yeah, that's how I figured you'd manage it. Poorly.

Cool....I love it when you put on your pompous outfit.
You're like a book with one page in crayon, aren't you.

It's even got frills around the neck...don't deny it.
What's with you people imagining my person. I thought it was creepy enough with Voldemort. Well, at least you're dressing me.

Crafts? I can make you one of those white wigs for you to practice with in front of a mirror.
This could turn funny, a cracker choking on her parroting.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The great composers

Ludwig Van Beethoven
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Johan Sebastian Bach
Johannas Brahms
Joseph Haydan
Frederick Handel

I could go on...
YES! Chopin and Pacabell.

An interesting tidbit about Mozart that I have heard is that of all the original pages of music he wrote, not a single one of them had a correction anywhere. No erase marks, no scratch through, no corrections at all.
He was said to be one that could "see" music.

After Mozart became well known, a young man came to him with hopes of possibly being tutored by Mozart.
The young man came and asked Mozart his request.
Mozart asked him to play something.
The young man said he brought no music sheets with him.
Mozart tells him to just play what he feels.
The young man sits in front of the piano, nervous.
He stares out the window and sees a full moon glowing in the night, and he closes his eyes and starts to play.
Mozart is mesmerized and listens till the young man stops.
The young man stands and faces Mozart, longing for a glimpse of hope in his expression.
But Mozart calmly lays his hand on the young man's shoulder and leads him to the door and open it.
He says to the young man (with an approving smile), "I'm afraid you have wasted your time coming to ME, for there is nothing I can teach YOU about music.

The young man's name was Beethoven, and the music he composed that night became known as Moonlight Sonata.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wow, that was big of you. You didn't wait five seconds before he paid the price, did you? Sherman was long suffering, but you couldn't let one thing pass. Don't pretend like I haven't seen you in action.
You think I'm the reason he's gone? If I'm not mistaken his last banning came on the heels of another attack on the Jews. He was gone on that one before I noticed the post. But I did report an earlier one where he broke his word and went back down the road he never should have taken.

The embarrassment was his, not mine. It's yours too if you're so invested in your contempt that you can't see it.

Always the underdogs. Three of four against the mob.
Like you and CS and Sod and, etc.? No, I make my own arguments and conversation. If a person is feeling overtaxed they can pass a post or a poster by. It's up to each of us to decide when to say when and with whom.

Don't bother to wonder.....I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm holding up the mirror for you to see yourself.
You can't even aim the thing with that much blood and pride in your eyes, glory.

You just refuse to do so.
We can't all be as perfected as you glory. Where would we begin to put the hats?

One would think you'd be grateful.
Sorry, I got cracked up by the "One would think" departure from the shucksonian number you've been running. Pick a pretense, won't you?

glorydaz

What's with you people imagining my person. I thought it was creepy enough with Voldemort. Well, at least you're dressing me.

That's the problem....even when you dig deep for your condescending one liners, they fail. Better try another bait on that hook.

ClimateSanity

No imagining your person . It comes through clearly.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

glorydaz

You think I'm the reason he's gone? If I'm not mistaken his last banning came on the heels of another attack on the Jews. He was gone on that one before I noticed the post. But I did report an earlier one where he broke his word and went back down the road he never should have taken.

The embarrassment was his, not mine. It's yours too if you're so invested in your contempt that you can't see it.

Nope, I'm not saying you're the reason he's gone...don't flatter yourself.
I'm just pointing out your role in it, because you're a little too proud of yourself to let it pass.

I am curious to see how long you'll run him down now that he's gone.

You can't even aim the thing with that much blood and pride in your eyes, glory.

Cool, now you're trying the old trick of projecting your faults onto me. Don't worry, I noticed.

The "blood and pride" in my eyes was a Bonus, however. :rotfl: