White Lives Matter

Arthur Brain

Non-Christians have difficulties understanding Spiritual matters. It's like trying to explain a very complicated mathematical equation to members of a tribe of people in a remote area, where they haven't been exposed to civilization.

Wow, you really are full of your own self importance aren't you? Do you have any sort of empathy or understanding for others at all?

Alate_One

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because they were sexual deviants- anal and oral sex is an abomination to God, you see, and homosexuality is how Christians largely define the sin of those cities because the only way they can have sex is through those acts.

49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy. 50 Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. Therefore I removed them when I saw it.

Sodom and Gomorrah weren't about consensual homosexual sex between adults, they were about raping strangers that had come to the community for rest and protection.

And you should know better than to argue morality by looking at animals. Humans are called to be better than animals.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So maybe you can explain how if there's a "black" and "white" race that one of each can be sisters of the same parents?

different expression of shared genes?

ala teoni said:
I've never seen a white person tan that darkly so . . . you're trying to avoid the problem it seems.

uncle fred's part greek, part italian - we always tease him that he's Albanian, but he denies it

and whereas I turn into a lobster after a day in the sun, uncle fred turns a deep dark tan

Alate_One

differnet expression of shared genes?

Not just expression, but you receive different genes from your parents. Skin color is a combination of many genes.

article-0-1267E214000005DC-245_634x477.jpg

article-2123050-125685B6000005DC-512_634x927.jpg

source

uncle fred's part greek, part italian - we always tease him that he's albvanian, but he denies it

and whereas I turn into a lobster after a day in the sun, uncle fred turns a deep dark tan

African ancestry too maybe ;) Have you done any genetic testing?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy. 50 Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. Therefore I removed them when I saw it.

Sodom and Gomorrah weren't about consensual homosexual sex between adults, they were about raping strangers that had come to the community for rest and protection.

The Bible tells more than that, you just chose to find that one thing that would detract one from the reality of those cities.

And
The oral tradition from the ancient Jews to modern Christianity confirms what you deny.

And you should know better than to argue morality by looking at animals. Humans are called to be better than animals.

I have not done that at all, I have actually been arguing against that.

I suppose you interpret these discussions the same way you do the Bible :idunno: