sub humans:

na_bw_APTOPIX_Submarine_Commiss_t440.jpg

and they're all white! :banana:
haha!
I just love this place!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I grew up forced to watch Bonanza and 1st Generation Star Trek.

From Boss Hoss acting a fool to Captain Kirk pimp smacking every person who came within a foot of him :chuckle:

Alate_One

I wasn't. But since you're convinced I'm a racist, you feel I must have a sinister motive. When my undocumented Ghanian friend shared the news link with me on FB, I was intrigued. I didn't realize their subcutaneous skin was white. It wasn't pinkish white like my skin but still.,.but I'm guessing you will call my fascination a manifestation of racism. Perhaps you can help me get the photos on here? I wasnt able to.

I dunno about racism, just a lack of knowledge would be my guess. Biologically speaking it makes sense. Generally, organisms don't expend energy making pigment where it's not needed. That's why most creatures with fur have white skin underneath. Loss of body hair made melanin in the outer layer of the skin important for protection from intense sun. But once you get deep enough in the skin layers, there's no light penetration so no need for melanin. Historically, probably every human was dark skinned at one time. It was only after some populations moved north that light skin again became biologically favored in that environment.

If anyone had bothered to watch the video I'd posted multiple times, they might know a bit more about the biology of skin color. :p

ClimateSanity

I dunno about racism, just a lack of knowledge would be my guess. Biologically speaking it makes sense. Generally, organisms don't expend energy making pigment where it's not needed. That's why most creatures with fur have white skin underneath. Loss of body hair made melanin in the outer layer of the skin important for protection from intense sun. But once you get deep enough in the skin layers, there's no light penetration so no need for melanin. Historically, probably every human was dark skinned at one time. It was only after some populations moved north that light skin again became biologically favored in that environment.

If anyone had bothered to watch the video I'd posted multiple times, they might know a bit more about the biology of skin color. :p

http://www.tori.ng/userfiles/image/2016/dec/23/ghana gas3.JPG
ghana%20gas3.JPG

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Riiiiiiight.
Right. Holocaust deniers are low life screed peddlers. I'm a little troubled you bothered to point out a line you liked. It's like Hitler comes to dinner and your comment is about how much you like a VW.

But this one here is fine to post at TOL.

Haven't watched it. The only reason I watched this one was your comment and the odd graphic.

ClimateSanity

Right. Holocaust deniers are low life screed peddlers. I'm a little troubled you bothered to point out a line you liked. It's like Hitler comes to dinner and your comment is about how much you like a VW.

Haven't watched it. The only reason I watched this one was your comment and the odd graphic.

And what do you have to say about the racism against whites?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

As you say ...... whites have a wide variety of cultural interests.
There are a lot that think the holocaust stats are overblown.
I don't, although I think the ones that suffered and were not Jews feel a little offended that when most folks hear "holocaust" they think it was about the Jews only.
I don't think these folks in the video give a hoot if anyone agrees.

And I've now been called racist so much that I no longer care if any of my comments upset your sensibilities anymore.
And I don't care if you watch any of the videos I have posted.

These sentiments are out there, and I think it's a good idea people know about it whether it offends us or not.

And I do agree that this "white guilt" attitude has gotten way way way out of hand to the point of being ridiculous.