White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If this place has taught me anything of value it's how to deal with spoiled children. So don't make me turn this conversation around. :)

Speaking of literal children, my boy just placed in the top ten percent of math and reading students in Kindergarten (nationally, he beat the pants off the state and district) and made the student of the month at his school.

:D

But really, who in his right mind would do that? And of those who would, how many of them could actually speak English?

How many languages do you speak? I mean, ones that use real words and phrases, not just gibberish. Believe me, this isn't a trick question so don't be afraid to answer it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've given it a few hours of thought and have come to the conclusion that, TH may have been comparing HIMSELF to the Philosopher Socrates. Quite an amusing thought, huh?
How quickly you cobble speculation into personal fact? Well, it's not The Honeymooners funny (to provide a reference you'll actually get), but it is funny.

I realize that TH thinks highly of himself and his many varied accomplishments in his, "Walk of Life"

I'm happy you find my rhetorical devices memorable and the mimicry I see in a few of you from time to time is darn nearly endearing. Do go on.

No, really, you should probably do that. :plain:

however, to actually compare himself to the great Philosopher seems to be a bit much.
Entirely too much. Made up even.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How quickly you cobble speculation into personal fact? Well, it's not The Honeymooners funny (to provide a reference you'll actually get), but it is funny.

[/I]I'm happy you find my rhetorical devices memorable and the mimicry I see in a few of you from time to time is darn nearly endearing. Do go on.

No, really, you should probably do that. :plain:

Entirely too much. Made up even.[/QUOTE]

Prove to yourself it's "Made up."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Obviously, TH is attempting to parlay his minuscule "Sense of Humor" into a major worldly event. It would be best for him to have a one on one "Intervention" with himself. Apparently, he doesn't take criticism well.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
THs patience is about to run out, you can tell by his inability to articulate any inspired and witty comments. Next, he'll start to get angry and throw a fit.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Did that "really" make sense to you? Be honest now.
Sure. And it made and will make sense to all sorts of people whose conversation would baffle you and who'll be chuckling over it now or by the next Gazette. You're a lot of fun, even if you can't get into the spirit of it. Now, a beach is calling me and mine. The sky is blue and clear and my boy needs an adventure. Maybe we'll tackle a nearbly Civil War fort today.

So here I go, from one tragic old fort to another...close enough (just wanted to leave you with one you'd get).

:e4e:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sure. And it made and will make sense to all sorts of people whose conversation would baffle you and who'll be chuckling over it now or by the next Gazette. You're a lot of fun, even if you can't get into the spirit of it. Now, a beach is calling me and mine. The sky is blue and clear and my boy needs an adventure. Maybe we'll tackle a nearbly Civil War fort today.

So here I go, from one tragic old fort to another...close enough (just wanted to leave you with one you'd get).

:e4e:

Don't fool yourself, you're on the run. You can't take the heat so you're packing your bags and getting out of Dodge.