When Did the Disciples of Jesus Stop Observing the Old Testament Laws?

clefty

They were Pagans who worshiped special days and years...

Yes and these are the pagan holydaze Paul was referring to here in this text. It was these pagan idols which are weak earthly/elemental nature and worthless. These days are enslaving as they are contrary to the Law of Yah which is liberating pointing out that which would enslave us. But they had not known Yah or rather they were not known by Him.

Do not think to use this text against the observance of His days...He Who created all and set apart one day and made it Holy...

now the Judaizers talked the saved Galatians into observing their special days. Observing special days is worthless.

You can not go back again to doing something you never did.

In Him is freedom, life, redemption, and inheritance thus we obey to celebrate Him, His Law, His days.

That the book of Galatians also deals with those who would demand obedience in order to be saved, a different gospel, is dealt with elsewhere in the book, but not here in these texts.

Here in these texts Paul is referring to pagans returning back again to their idolatry...doubt he would be much impressed with Christmas and Easter and all the other special daze the Church has invented...

God's Truth

Yes and these are the pagan holydaze Paul was referring to here in this text.
Paul was referring to the pagan holydays and the old law holydays.

It was these pagan idols which are weak earthly/elemental nature and worthless.

All observances of special days is worthless when it comes to salvation.

These days are enslaving as they are contrary to the Law of Yah which is liberating pointing out that which would enslave us. But they had not known Yah or rather they were not known by Him.

Do not think to use this text against the observance of His days...He Who created all and set apart one day and made it Holy...
All the old law special days are about Jesus. Observing special days is now worthless. The saved are in Jesus and he in them and we observe him all day every day.

You can not go back again to doing something you never did.

The Galatians were turning to the weak and worthless elemental things such as observing special days.

That the book of Galatians also deals with those who would demand obedience in order to be saved, a different gospel, is dealt with elsewhere in the book, but not here in these texts.

You are wrong when you say the Galatians were turning to pagan holydays. They were turning to the old laws holydays and even circumcision of the flesh. The Judaizers were not talking the Galatians into observing pagan holydays.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Here in these texts Paul is referring to pagans returning back again to their idolatry...doubt he would be much impressed with Christmas and Easter and all the other special daze the Church has invented...

It does not hurt to celebrate Christmas. It is just worthless for obedience and is not required for salvation.

CherubRam

No, special days are now worthless.

Galatians 4:9 But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how is it that you turn back again to the weak and worthless elemental things, to which you desire to be enslaved all over again?

Yes, all but the SEVENTH DAY SABBATH.

CherubRam

The scriptures show us that Jesus is the Sabbath.

Jesus is our Rest.

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting place, let the weary rest"; and, "This is the place of repose"-- but they would not listen.

All the special days were about Jesus.

See Galatians 4:9, 10; Romans 14:5; Colossians 2:16, 17; Hebrews 8:5; Hebrews 10:1.

You are quoting out of context. Rest is Christ is not the same as the Sabbath Rest.

CherubRam

This is how Matthew 5:19 should read:
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of the commands, and those teaching others accordingly, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

(Jesus Prohibited the Stoning of Barabbas/Barnabas, when he wrote of the modification to the Second Commandment in the sand, later the Jews Challenged God, and Barabbas/Barnabas was allowed to come down from the cross)(Sacraments of the Church: Such as Observances, Feasts, Sacrifices, Tithes, are no longer valid in the New Testament as Chastisement of sin for the "Hearing of the Word", God Modified the Second Commandment)
NUMBERS 25:6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who [were] weeping [before] the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
NUMBERS 25:7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw [it], he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;
NUMBERS 25:8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.]
MATTHEW 19:7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
MATTHEW 19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
MATTHEW 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

(God does not use Angels from the Tribe of Levi, to bring Chastisement in the "Hearing of the Word" in the New Testament ... God uses Angels from the Tribe of Joseph, to bring Chastisement in the "Hearing of the Word" in the New Testament) (The Jews Challenged God about the Dispensations of Angels with the Blasphemy of Stephen, and Stephen was Stoned to Death ... God does not pay for sin with Angels in the New Testament, God pays for Sin with the Lord's Body/Temple Stones)
GENESIS 22:11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here [am] I.
GENESIS 22:12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son] from me.
GENESIS 22:13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind [him] a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
MATTHEW 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
MATTHEW 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
MATTHEW 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
MATTHEW 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

1. Gabriel = God is called an Angel (Old Testament = No Lamb or Lord's Body is Allowed, therefore, Conviction of Death for Second Commandment (Dispensation of Angels)
2. Emmanuel = God is called a Prophet (New Testament = Lord's Body Concealed and Conviction of Wickedness for Second Commandment) (unequally yolked with with all persons and the church)
3. Jehovah = God is called a Memorial (Revelation = Lord's Body Revealed and Conviction of Death for Second Commandment (mark of the beast, Lamb Slain)

(God allowed Moses to kill Midianitish woman for not observing the Sacraments of the Church because the Second Commandment was not modified, there was no Lamb or Jesus Christ given for the Gospel's Program...............God also allowed Moses to stone a prophet to death for rejecting the Gospel's teachings of the Coming of the Lamb or Lord's Body as the Payment for sin, instead of the Dispensations of Angels)

1. (Love Jesus with all Your Heart) The Written Word as the basis of chastisement for the "Hearing of the Word" to reprove our Hearts has not changed at all in the Gospel's Program, so God allowed Stephen to be Stoned to Death for Blasphemy of the First commandment (Love Jesus with all Your Heart)

2. (Love your Person as a Marriage to Jesus) We are to Abstain from Intercession of the Written Word with the congregation, so that the chastisement of the "Hearing of the Word" does not choke the strength of our person in all manner of holy conversation and deed, so God did not allow either the stoning of Barabbas/Barnabas or the crucifixion of Barabbas/Barnabas (Love your Person as a marriage to Jesus, was a modification for the New Testament)

3. (Love your Person as the Marriage to Jesus, visiting condemnation and wrath to those convicted of the Lord's Body for the reproof of the Church/Nation) When the Lord's Body is Revealed, Sign of Divorce, we are commanded to assist the Last Remnant with the inheritance of the Separatist Inheritances* the gospel's program affords, by the division of the people as a sacrifice for God's mercy as a payment for sin. The Second Commandment was modified for the New Testament, removing all Signs/Tongs, along with the chastisement of the church/nation as a consequence .............. The Second Commandment is corrected for the Revelation to allow Signs/Tongs, for the chastisement of the church/nation. (Love your Person as the Marriage to Jesus, visiting condemnation and wrath to those convicted of the Lord's Body for the reproof of the Church/Nation, the last modification for the events of Revelation)

(With the non-whites that commit suicide by using force against me, in challenging my position with god, that is their portion, God does not pay for Sin with "Joseph the Blessings" for the Races of Genetic Dan...there is no hope for these people...furthermore you will eventually understand that you made a mistake challenging my authority when I gave you the order to euthanize all of their races relative to the City of Philadelphia where the Sign of Divorce is given, and relative to the destruction of the quakes along the Mandrid Faultline's Intersection of the Solar Eclipse on 8/21/2017, about 42 Months from Flight 370 (the revelation is infatuated with the number seven for God, so we need to keep watch for when God touches the earth to proclaim the law, that is why we are commanded to keep watch to answer the deviation of the gospel's proclamation).................For the rest of the white races Jesus has not forbid the payment of sin with "Joseph the Blessings"...........God did not intend to use the "Dispensations of Angels" for the entirety of the Gospel's Program, but the Lord's Body was given precedence, because of that our observance in the Second Commandment also was modified accordingly.............so that you will eventually be commanded to kill all lifeforms of Genetic Dan's Races, of the Non-Whites at the Global Level, but first we have our expedition to the center of the earth, like the Apostle Paul had done, which eventually lead to the completion of the gospels new testament account) (what I have said about the stimulation of my mouth and rectum by verichips and chemical and electrical treatments continually done by the employment of non-whites along with their suicides in using force against me, this is only the beginning. As I have said, this mental illness will continue until we reach the next level, in the mean time, you are to use these people and use them to use force against me so to assist in the end of their life processes) Love and Blessings. (http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... just one small public safety note, the more force you use against me, the more these non-whites will drop like sandbags, so don't be afraid to challenge them to use force and lethal force against me, as I've stated that is unimportant, but you need to be brought to the same level of understanding, perhaps soon).

Last edited:

clefty

The scriptures show us that Jesus is the Sabbath.
and by that you mean He is a 24 hour day?

Jesus is our Rest.
already that is different than what you just said.

And if you insist on this then we will have to make changes to these verses you insist on using to make them say what you want them to say:

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. I am the Sabbath."

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, the Sabbath, and you will find rest for your souls.

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest my only begotten Son the Sabbath, is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting placeperson, let the weary rest"; and, "This is the place person of repose"-- but they would not listen."

There, now what you claim is actually written.

All the special days were about Jesus.
that is true. And they still are. Is why Paul continued to keep them and wrote they ARE and not as you just did "were"...did you notice that?

Last edited:

God's Truth

and by that you mean He is a 24 hour day?

And if you insist on this then we will have to make changes to these verses you insist on using to make them say what you want them to say:

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. I am the Sabbath."

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, the Sabbath, and you will find rest for your souls.

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest my only begotten Son the Sabbath, is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting placeperson, let the weary rest"; and, "This is the place person of repose"-- but they would not listen."

There, now what you claim is actually written.

that is true. And they still are. Is why Paul continued to keep them and wrote they ARE and not as you just did "were"...did you notice that?

Give the scriptures that say what you claim Paul says.

You changing the wording of the scriptures proves what?

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest.

God's Truth

Jesus is our Sabbath rest, we are saved by faith, and not of by works. A NO WORK rule was in place for the Sabbath day. Faith and NO WORKS save us; however, Jesus says it is UNLAWFUL to do evil on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, and Jesus said it was LAWFUL to do good on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, see Luke 6:9. Don't be confused and think we are saved by faith means we do not have to do ANY works. Don't think it means we do not have to obey God. We have to have living faith, and that is faith with obedience. The works no one has to do anymore are these, but we still have to do good and obey Jesus:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

The old law said to be circumcised in the flesh, as a sign of faith. This is a teaching, a shadow, of what was coming, Jesus Christ. Through Jesus, we no longer are to be circumcised in the flesh; we are circumcised in the heart with the Holy Spirit as our sign of faith.

The old law said to observe special days. All those special days are about Jesus. Jesus came and we worship and observe him, not days.

The old law said to adhere to the dietary laws. The dietary laws are about a people being separate unto God. Through Jesus all can come to God, and we are to separate ourselves from the ways of this world.

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Jesus gives the Jews rest from all those works they had to do to justify themselves to worship God. No one has to do those works anymore.

The old law said to do various external washings, just to worship God, just to be able to come to the temple. This is a teaching tool, a shadow of what was coming, for faith in Jesus’ blood cleanses us, and we are the temple of the living God.

The old law said to sacrifice animals, for sins committed, it was a teaching tool; it is a shadow of Jesus Christ. Jesus is our Lamb of God. Jesus is the Lamb of God who died for sins once and for all.

Through Jesus, the punishment laws are no more, for we have mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.

All those works the Jews had to do just to justify themselves to worship God. No one has to do those works anymore, for Jesus’ blood justifies us.

Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Galatians 4:9 But now that you know God--or rather are known by God--how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

10 You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting place, let the weary rest"; and, "This is the place of repose"-- but they would not listen.

1 Corinthians 14:21 In the Law it is written:

"Through men of strange tongues

and through the lips of foreigners

I will speak to this people,

but even then they will not listen to me," says the Lord.

22Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is for believers, not for unbelievers.

Acts 2:5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.

Acts 2:6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking in his own language.

Speaking in tongues were for a sign to the Jews. It was a sign to the Jews about the rest that was coming. The sign was the speaking in tongues. The Jews still would not believe and come to Jesus to have rest.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

Dispensation of Angels as Supplication for Sin until Jesus Gives the New Testament
ISAIAH 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.
ISAIAH 44:7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

Lord's Body Concealed as Supplication for Sin until Jesus Reveals his Body to reprove the Book of Life
ISAIAH 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water [withal] out of the pit.
ISAIAH 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.
God does not reprove the Book of Life until the Lord's Body is used as a Sign of Divorce in the Book of Revelations, this begins the Book of Revelations. God was not going to use Angels to complete the divisions for the Book of Life, God was going to use the Lord's Body and this necessitated the New Testament Transitions, which is only completed at the Events of Revelation (GOD DOES NOT ARBITRARILY PAY FOR SIN WITH joseph the blessings, GOD DOES NOT PAY FOR SIN WITH MANY RACES AND MANY NATIONS WITH joseph the blessings, THE GLOBAL EUTHANASIA WILL BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE 5 MONTHS OF REVELATION)

ROMANS 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
ROMANS 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

The Apostle Paul is noting the following division:

1. God Gave 10 Commandments for the Dispensation of Angels (Old Testament)
2. God Gave Two Commandments for the Lord's Body (New Testament)

1. (Outward Observance of Chastisement for the "Hearing of the Word") Sacraments (Such as, Observances, Feasts, Sacrifices, Tithes)
2. (Inward Observance of Chastisement for the "Hearing of the Word") No Sacraments/Intercession (No respect of Persons, or Churches, no displays of faith are valuable for the "Hearing of the Word")

We are created as spiritual beings capable of identifying with the "written word", and the gospel's message that is apart of the human experience. There is simply more accountability in the New Testament Era, this withstanding. God does not allow Genetic Dan to receive "Joseph the Blessings", which is the "Lord's Body" as payment for sin, so the the change to the Second Commandment is a snare to catch the wicked...............Not just global ethnic suicide, terrorism, suicide by cop campaigns, and suicide by antichrist campaigns are more notable than ever. There is a stark divide between the people in their enmity with the Gospels Message in accepting Jesus to reprove their hearts, so that we can only view their articulations in their way of life as forms of mental illness, as we rightly divide ourselves from them in the illustration of our faith, both in testimony and deed. (As I've stated, non-whit** are sent after me like pets, soliciting suicide, daily and routinely, the authorities and media don't do much, except watch them die and cover up these incidences at this level)

(At the personal level, you are to meditate on God's Word and work out the chastisement in your heart, anything else is a snare. You can present the written word faithfully, so that there is no sin, but you must remember, that is not an excuse, and all men must work out the chastisement of their heart with the "hearing of the word", as sin immediately becomes self evident, that is the new testament transition ... this is impossible for certain races, and you understand with the level for force, regardless of the reason, in attacking our testimony or our lives, as a body of believers)

Last edited:

CherubRam

Jesus is our Sabbath rest, we are saved by faith, and not of by works. A NO WORK rule was in place for the Sabbath day. Faith and NO WORKS save us; however, Jesus says it is UNLAWFUL to do evil on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, and Jesus said it was LAWFUL to do good on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, see Luke 6:9. Don't be confused and think we are saved by faith means we do not have to do ANY works. Don't think it means we do not have to obey God. We have to have living faith, and that is faith with obedience. The works no one has to do anymore are these, but we still have to do good and obey Jesus:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

The old law said to be circumcised in the flesh, as a sign of faith. This is a teaching, a shadow, of what was coming, Jesus Christ. Through Jesus, we no longer are to be circumcised in the flesh; we are circumcised in the heart with the Holy Spirit as our sign of faith.

The old law said to observe special days. All those special days are about Jesus. Jesus came and we worship and observe him, not days.

The old law said to adhere to the dietary laws. The dietary laws are about a people being separate unto God. Through Jesus all can come to God, and we are to separate ourselves from the ways of this world.

Jesus gives the Jews rest from all those works they had to do to justify themselves to worship God. No one has to do those works anymore.

The old law said to do various external washings, just to worship God, just to be able to come to the temple. This is a teaching tool, a shadow of what was coming, for faith in Jesus’ blood cleanses us, and we are the temple of the living God.

The old law said to sacrifice animals, for sins committed, it was a teaching tool; it is a shadow of Jesus Christ. Jesus is our Lamb of God. Jesus is the Lamb of God who died for sins once and for all.

Through Jesus, the punishment laws are no more, for we have mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.

All those works the Jews had to do just to justify themselves to worship God. No one has to do those works anymore, for Jesus’ blood justifies us.

Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Galatians 4:9 But now that you know God--or rather are known by God--how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

10 You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

1 Corinthians 14:21 In the Law it is written:

"Through men of strange tongues

and through the lips of foreigners

I will speak to this people,

but even then they will not listen to me," says the Lord.

22Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is for believers, not for unbelievers.

Acts 2:5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.

Acts 2:6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking in his own language.

Speaking in tongues were for a sign to the Jews. It was a sign to the Jews about the rest that was coming. The sign was the speaking in tongues. The Jews still would not believe and come to Jesus to have rest.

Faith without works is a dead faith.

clefty

Paul was referring to the pagan holydays
that's it...only that...

and the old law holydays.
stop doing that...just stop...I already showed you that Paul writes they did not know Yah...why would they return to those OT days (you probably claim in error elsewhere that those days were for only one tribe anyway...why would the Galatians have kept them)

All observances of special days is worthless when it comes to salvation.

sorry NO...these special days are not worthless when it comes to salvation as they point to the One who saves...and that was true even in the OT...

What's more those observing His special days meant knew they were already saved, not trying to get saved...they were saved in the belief of One to come...the days merely pointed to Him...and still do

Got it? When it comes to saving they don't save but still lead to the One Who does save...they are not worthless...

All the old law special days are about Jesus. Observing special days is now worthless. The saved are in Jesus and he in them and we observe him all day every day.
you keep repeating...trying to convince yourself?

The Galatians were turning to the weak and worthless elemental things such as observing special days.
special pagan days. Yah's special days point to His Son...not so elemental...or worthless...

You are wrong when you say the Galatians were turning to pagan holydays.
it's pretty clear in verse 8 and elsewhere they knew not God, and did service unto them which by nature are no gods...

They were turning to the old laws holydays
nope...see above

and even circumcision of the flesh.
addressed elsewhere but not in these texts

The Judaizers were not talking the Galatians into observing pagan holidays.

Yes you are correct...they were not talking the Galatians into observing pagan holidays

They were actually doing what you do by ascribing to His holidays salvific power when all the while they were merely symbolic of One to come. He saved and once saved by faith observing the holidays meant your faith in Him compelled you to obedience out of gratitude for being saved.

But you seem to think their saving power is now worthless...they never had it except to point to the One Who saved and who needed saving...that is worth a lot...

It does not hurt to celebrate Christmas.
LOL you reject His days that point to His Son and claim them worthless and now idolatry is not harmful? Man's tradition is not hurtful...? Yah is a jealous God and has a well documented record regarding idolatry and other compromises...

It is just worthless for obedience and is not required for salvation.

In fact it's required we do NOT celebrate it or any other man made constructs like Purim...

Idolatry not harmful and His days worthless...you are indeed teaching another gospel...

Last edited: