What to do when Islam will conquer Europe after 20years?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Can you quote an academic study that thoroughly refutes the Sachar study? Practical observations don't trump academic studies unless you can show you have used a reliable methodology. What methodology have you used?

The trick is not to find statistics one likes like you have, but ones that have provenance and reliability.

Sachar committee was formed by congress Govt. to counter Hindu Party BJP's campaign. It was staffed mainly by Muslims and biased towards them. Congress fear their solid vote-bank.
There are many other countering statistics. I have little time but you can find by yourself.

gcthomas

Sachar committee was formed by congress Govt. to counter Hindu Party BJP's campaign. It was staffed mainly by Muslims and biased towards them. Congress fear their solid vote-bank.
There are many other countering statistics. I have little time but you can find by yourself.

So no refuting study then, just a vague feeling of bias based on prejudice?

Letsargue

Define what you mean by " where is israel at this time" im not sure what you mean. Where are they in connection to what exactly?

My son drown at the age of 14; -- I'm proud of him also!! - I guess that's what I mean!!! - Thank you for you kindness and understanding.

Paul -- 031313

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Define what you mean by " where is israel at this time" im not sure what you mean. Where are they in connection to what exactly?

His theory is that Israel is no more now, irrespective of the claim of some people. Of course they have changed so much that they are different.

Letsargue

His theory is that Israel is no more now, irrespective of the claim of some people. Of course they have changed so much that they are different.

Different?? - To Christ, that's a new creature; - from old to something older. - "Death ( Reigned ) from Adam to Moses".

Paul -- 031313

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Different?? - To Christ, that's a new creature; - from old to something older. - "Death ( Reigned ) from Adam to Moses".

Paul -- 031313

Death ( Reigned ) from Adam to Moses" and to John the baptist for all. Still now death reigns except a few martyrs. I cant claim salvation still now as I am not chosen to be one of them.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
What is your source for this statistic? It sounds like the product of a rumour mill to discredit an unwelcome report. Evidence or bluster, Stephen?

I fear that you shall wake up from slumber on day to find that you are unwelcome on your homeland, as we have found after being lulled to sleep by favorable reports!!

False Prophet

2 Thess 1:7 and to you that are afflicted rest with us, at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with the angels of his power in flaming fire, 8rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus: 9who shall suffer punishment, even eternal destruction from the face of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be marvelled at in all them that believed (because our testimony unto you was believed) in that day.
I didn't see what to do in this opening post. Surrender? To what? Islam? I thought that Islam meant to surrender to God. What are we saved from? We are saved from the wrath of God. The righteous judgment of God: who shall render to everyone according to what they have done. God is not a respecter of persons. Those who do evil will be judged by God. Religion is building your own tower into heaven. By the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. The works of the law are: 1)Do this! 2) Do this!3)Do this! 4) Do this! and be saved from the wrath of God. God is not mocked! What a man sows, that shall he reap. Those who sow according to the Spirit shall reap eternal life. Those who sow to the flesh shall reap corruption.
2Thess 1. . .the day of the Lord is just at hand; 3let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be, except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, 4he that opposeth and exalteth himself against all that is called God or that is worshipped; so that he sitteth in the temple of God, setting himself forth as God.
People are looking at Haram al-Sharif for the antichrist to show up, waiting for its destruction and some temple to be erected on the site igniting the day of the LORD. Our bodies are supposed to be the temple of the Spirit. God judges the hearts of men. The people make up the harlot church today; not the buildings. A double minded man is a harlot. God is not a respecter of persons. It doesn't matter who you are: RCC, protestant, muslim, jew, hindu, buddhist, or whatever; if you break the commandments of God, then you will be judged by the wrath of God. A doubleminded man is a harlot. The harlot church blesses God, and curses their neighbor. This wisdom does not come down from above, but is earthly, sensual, and demonic.
Rev 22:12Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to each man according as his work is.

Letsargue

2 Thess 1:7 and to you that are afflicted rest with us, at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with the angels of his power in flaming fire, 8rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus: 9who shall suffer punishment, even eternal destruction from the face of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be marvelled at in all them that believed (because our testimony unto you was believed) in that day.
I didn't see what to do in this opening post. Surrender? To what? Islam? I thought that Islam meant to surrender to God. What are we saved from? We are saved from the wrath of God. The righteous judgment of God: who shall render to everyone according to what they have done. God is not a respecter of persons. Those who do evil will be judged by God. Religion is building your own tower into heaven. By the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. The works of the law are: 1)Do this! 2) Do this!3)Do this! 4) Do this! and be saved from the wrath of God. God is not mocked! What a man sows, that shall he reap. Those who sow according to the Spirit shall reap eternal life. Those who sow to the flesh shall reap corruption.
2Thess 1. . .the day of the Lord is just at hand; 3let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be, except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, 4he that opposeth and exalteth himself against all that is called God or that is worshipped; so that he sitteth in the temple of God, setting himself forth as God.
People are looking at Haram al-Sharif for the antichrist to show up, waiting for its destruction and some temple to be erected on the site igniting the day of the LORD. Our bodies are supposed to be the temple of the Spirit. God judges the hearts of men. The people make up the harlot church today; not the buildings. A double minded man is a harlot. God is not a respecter of persons. It doesn't matter who you are: RCC, protestant, muslim, jew, hindu, buddhist, or whatever; if you break the commandments of God, then you will be judged by the wrath of God. A doubleminded man is a harlot. The harlot church blesses God, and curses their neighbor. This wisdom does not come down from above, but is earthly, sensual, and demonic.
Rev 22:12Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to each man according as his work is.

Choose some smart guy to follow, as do all the others!!

Paul -- 032213

gcthomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcthomas
What is your source for this statistic? It sounds like the product of a rumour mill to discredit an unwelcome report. Evidence or bluster, Stephen?​

I fear that you shall wake up from slumber on day to find that you are unwelcome on your homeland, as we have found after being lulled to sleep by favorable reports!!

I take it then that you have no credible source for that dodgy statistic. If you don't discriminate between good and bad data then you will blow in the wind without guidance when any new charlatan drifts by spouting nonsense. You will fear anything that presses your buttons whether it is truth or fabrication. Good luck discriminating the two!

Letsargue

I take it then that you have no credible source for that dodgy statistic. If you don't discriminate between good and bad data then you will blow in the wind without guidance when any new charlatan drifts by spouting nonsense. You will fear anything that presses your buttons whether it is truth or fabrication. Good luck discriminating the two!

This stuff is Christian??? - Where's the Holiness????

Paul -- 032313

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

I have the greatest proof- practical experience in the war-field!

Any way we had deviated from the root message of the OP, that by following christ we can be victorious in every field, in muslim land or so called Christian lands, which can turn into enemy of Christ like Nazis, worse than muslims.

Letsargue

Any way we had deviated from the root message of the OP, that by following christ we can be victorious in every field, in muslim land or so called Christian lands, which can turn into enemy of Christ like Nazis, worse than muslims.

Again, nothing from Christ, just self testamony!!! Making it absent of Truth!!!

Paul - 041513

gcthomas

What is your source for this statistic? It sounds like the product of a rumour mill to discredit an unwelcome report. Evidence or bluster, Stephen?

Experience is not the same as expertise. I have seen plenty of very experienced people towards the end of their careers who have managed to avoid becoming experts due to an unhealthy respect for common sense and experience. It leads too often to false and unquestioned conclusions.

Anecdotal evidence is prone to confirmation bias, which is why unbiased data is so useful for determining truth in conteted matters such as this.

SO. No data means no reliable conclusion. As I suspected from the start.

:down:

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Dear,
I don’t like your pseudo name here. I am giving true name but others hide behind false names!
I, an Indian of non-violence background, was saved by Love-God message of the epistle of John. That saved me, neither bible, nor gospel. It resonates with our background and conscience. if you take care to read my other threads you shall find my theology. It is most appropriate for me an engineer and ex-seminarian in modern age india. I follow science and humanity not fairy tale Bible.

Islam based on bloody Old testament and worse than Devil hell-sending God of fake Revelation, drove us bloodily out of our home land. So I think it as enemy of humanity.
I don’t like Catholic made bible. but living Christ is with me as I follow him in celibacy for 55 years.

Neither Christians are Christlike nor Islam is God-surrendering. But we must surrender to Love-God not to others to be victorious. Love