ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
I addressed your point, where is the response you whining coward?

Please say "coward" again? Please? Is your "girlfriend" on alert, that you are acting "tough?"

John if I thought you had a clue about who was GOD or the DEVIL it might sting a little.

I don't have a clue, how you come up with all these cliches, such as "had a clue." Do you "surf the net," for these gems?

anything to avoid the points, right Jacky boy?

Any verse to support your demand that I address your points, winer?

I thought so.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jacky boy, you could be relevant. You are slightly intelligent. You could contribute to a conversation, but you refuse to do so. Instead you prefer to be a clown and make a total fool of yourself with all the personal conversations and not points in the discussion conversations.

People attack what is a threat to them.

I am a threat to you.

I don't intend to be.

But apparently I am.

I prefer to discuss, you prefer to insult.

hehehe it's like the little kid at school who runs their mouth all the time but the minute you stop and turn around to face up to them, they run off and hide.

You are like one of those purse pooches, that sit in the purse and yip at people walking by in the mall....

Lots of noise, little use.

Listen dude, you could contribute and be relevant. Why so insecure?

How long have you felt so insecure and threatened?

You, weighing in, on my status on TOL?

Good one, Brucie boy! So, besides being an "author," you're a part time comic? Perhaps, "The Unknown Comic," with a bag over your head?

So there.

" am a threat to you."-Brucie boy

Sure you are, toots. Keep telling yourself that, and advising your "girlfriend," to tune in, when you are trying to impress her, when you spam that "scary" word. Weighty.

How about one more, "Coward!!!!!"?

Please???

john w

Hall of Fame
This means you accept my definition of coward and admit it wasn't "name calling" right?

Good that's twice we have commented on this point.

We are getting somewhere.

Nope. Any other questions, toots? Again, you're boring us all. Wait....Try this:

"Coward...we are done."

You taught us that.

Heterodoxical

I'll go slower for you, Brucie boy. Now, follow the bouncing ball, you puffed up "author," actor. I dig chicks, so your man crush/obsession with me, is akin to rearranging the proverbial deck chairs, on the SS Titanic, sonny.

I guess you can't get the quote features down. Maybe I exaggerated the intellectual quotient I was presuming upon you...

Jacky boy, you are the one who continues to put ME and feminine qualities in the same sentence. I have no interest in it, but you must or you wouldn't continually reference me in the feminine.....

But I understand that your using my legendary status on TOL, to draw attention to yourself, as not many are paying attention to you, on the TOL circuit.

Am I clear? Good, Colonel Klink!

Jacky, you came at me, I didn't come at you.

Your legendary status is about as important as a wart on my butt.

Heterodoxical

Nope. Any other questions, toots? Again, you're boring us all. Wait....Try this:

"Coward...we are done."

You taught us that.

But jacky boy you just granted me the gist of my argument. Do you have a clue WHAT you are doing???

You just say anything, anytime and if you don't like the results deny it. You have no honor.

Heterodoxical

Toots, a decidedly feminine term used my misogynistic men.

Again, you associate it to me.

toots
Term of endearment roughly equivalent to baby.

Note: Only applicable if you live in a black and white movie.
Him: Hiya, toots, whaddya say we blow this joint and head over to the speakeasy?
Her: And how!

Heterodoxical

Please say "coward" again? Please? Is your "girlfriend" on alert, that you are acting "tough?"

Are you sure you wish to start a public definition about girlfriends Jacky boy?

I don't have a clue, how you come up with all these cliches, such as "had a clue." Do you "surf the net," for these gems?

Not sure how you can misuse the word cliche so many times in a row.

Any verse to support your demand that I address your points, winer?

I thought so.

I've answered this and watched you not address the refutation for a half an afternoon now.

Yawn.

Big brave John....

john w

Hall of Fame
I guess you can't get the quote features down. Maybe I exaggerated the intellectual quotient I was presuming upon you...

No, I guess you can't get the quote features down, sweetie, as it's not what you are used to, different from your "Seventeen"magazine" website. And I "guess" you are an "author" at "MAD" magazine, as you cannot spell, as an adult?

Jacky boy, you are the one who continues to put ME and feminine qualities in the same sentence. I have no interest in it, but you must or you wouldn't continually reference me in the feminine.....

Nice spin your man crush on me, into attempting to "save face," slug. I understand, as I use to negotiate, full time, and "saving face" is very important. Doesn't work with me, though, sap.

Jacky, you came at me, I didn't come at you.

Made up. Slower: I dig chicks. With me, Brucie boy?

Your legendary status is about as important as a wart on my butt.

A sample of your work as an "author," eh Brucie? I understand "In and out Burgers" is hiring. I know one of the managers. Need a reference?

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you sure you wish to start a public definition about girlfriends Jacky boy?

Go ahead, punk, and give it your best shot, Oprah, and sickly one. Is your "girlfriend" tuning in, so you cam impress her, with your tough guy, jazz? Yes...

I thought so.

Not sure how you can misuse the word cliche so many times in a row.

I revised it for you:

"Not sure..."

That is your "ministry."

I've answered this and watched you not address the refutation for a half an afternoon now.

I'm honored, Brucie boy. You must have quite an exciting life.

Imitating my "boring" assessment of you. I'm honored again. But, I still dig chicks.

Correctamundo, "author," tough guy. Give us a sample, of your "author" work, will you? Do be a dear.

Let me guess: LOL....Tee hee...

Heterodoxical

No, I guess you can't get the quote features down, sweetie, as it's not what you are used to, different from your "Seventeen"magazine" website.
Are you pee wee herman now?

Pee-Wee Defense
The Peewee Defense is the defense employed during an argument by somebody who is bad at debate (or is trying to argue a really stupid point), generally when all other forms of defense have been exhausted or they otherwise run out of options. It consists of one individual attempting to turn the debate against the opponent by accusing them of the exact same statements being used by the opponent.
"Only an idiot would rely on the Pee-Wee Defense to win an argument."
"I know you are, but what am I?"

And I "guess" you are an "author" at "MAD" magazine, as you cannot spell, as an adult?

As I've yet to try to spell the word, all I've done is cut and paste what you say here...... I'm thinking you might wanna check that call, boss.

Nice spin your man crush on me,

See Pee Wee herman defense above.

into attempting to "save face," slug. I understand, as I use to negotiate, full time, and "saving face" is very important. Doesn't work with me, though, sap.

Yeah you have none to save so it's a wasted proposition.

Made up. Slower: I dig chicks. With me, Brucie boy?

Repeating the same thing, even if you squint your eyes really hard doesn't make it true. And it's not convincing either.... It shows you are desperate and out of options.

A sample of your work as an "author," eh Brucie? I understand "In and out Burgers" is hiring. I know one of the managers. Need a reference?

John, why are you obsessed with anything I've written? It has nothing to do with anything in this conversation.

It's one more coward's way of avoiding the points.

Yawn. Your time is drawing nigh....

Be substantial or not.... but I'm just nearly done wasting time on you...

Heterodoxical

Go ahead, punk, and give it your best shot, Oprah, and sickly one. Is your "girlfriend" tuning in, so you cam impress her, with your tough guy, jazz? Yes...

Oprah and sickly one? Watermelons and stock investments, peanut butter and horse flies. Is this a competition of absolutely STUPID things to say?

I thought so.

Using the word THINK is a bit optimistic for you eh Jacky?

Imitating my "boring" assessment of you. I'm honored again. But, I still dig chicks.

Your actions betray your words.

Heterodoxical

You claimed you answered I'm still waitin on where that occurred. You've yet to produce that....

You did answer it here at the end, but lacking proof of doing it earlier you'll be a liar.

Don't you think it's important to find out if you're speaking to a liar or not?????

Psalm 110, do you accept Paul's comments to be about the Messiah?

So musty, you give me bad rep for asking the question twice???

Here's a third time. You said you'd answer, why won't you answer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwlfTBR-LNA

Heterodoxical

Toots, a decidedly feminine term used my misogynistic men.

What? You don't dig "The Three Stooges," toots? Too busy writing your "books," "novels," eh Brucie boy?

yawn. Learn to use the quotes. You didn't tell me you were a legendary PROJECT for the board to carry.

Let me guess:"You're a victim of circumstances," eh, Curly?

Oh yes-you tried that "I am a victim...attacked" routine/act on TOL already.

yawn. Nothing relevant to say yet.

Do you never shame of making a fool of yourself?

You are the lowest common denominator here.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you pee wee herman now?

Pee-Wee Defense
The Peewee Defense is the defense employed during an argument by somebody who is bad at debate (or is trying to argue a really stupid point), generally when all other forms of defense have been exhausted or they otherwise run out of options. It consists of one individual attempting to turn the debate against the opponent by accusing them of the exact same statements being used by the opponent.
"Only an idiot would rely on the Pee-Wee Defense to win an argument."
"I know you are, but what am I?"

More psycho babble, grunts, snorts, ramblings, emotional pleas, slurred "words"..........

As I've yet to try to spell the word, all I've done is cut and paste what you say here...... I'm thinking you might wanna check that call, boss.
I'm thinking you might want to write, and spell as an adult, Bob the Builder.

Yeah you have none to save so it's a wasted proposition.

Translated:

football_punt.png

Repeating the same thing, even if you squint your eyes really hard doesn't make it true. And it's not convincing either.... It shows you are desperate and out of options.

Kids like you, need repetition. That is how you learn, tike. Again-pull up that bunny shirt.

" you are desperate and out of options. "=another stumper cliche

John, why are you obsessed with anything I've written? It has nothing to do with anything in this conversation.

It's one more coward's way of avoiding the points.

Why are you obsessed with me, and acting, and acting like a tough "guy" on TOL, punk?

So there.

That "coward" stumper-please say it again-please?

Yawn. Your time is drawing nigh....

Be substantial or not.... but I'm just nearly done wasting time on you...

Translation: You're not done, as you will continue to bray, like a donkey, and wine, and cry, and act "offended." We've seen it before, Brucie, and your not impressing anyone.

Bible boards like TOL are gems. For here, you can see, what goes on all over the globe, but usually in secret, where the wolf, such as actor Brucie boy, is trying to convince everyone, just how evil and mean these "dispie"/MAD wackos are, for arguing that not all of the bible is about each individual, specifically, and not for everyone's respective obedience. But, of course, these opponents are so much more "spiritual" than us "dispie"/MAD proponents, and "reasonable"(Is. 1:18 KJV). Right, Brucie boy? Welcome to earth.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Yawn. Your time is drawing nigh....

Be substantial or not.... but I'm just nearly done wasting time on you..."-Brucie boy

More!!!! More!!! How about another "coward!!!"?

Heterodoxical

Sober up, punk. Look at your "post" 1636, where you are clueless as to how to use the quote feature.

Jack, I've been cleaning up your posts all night long... you gotta be kidding me....

See Pee Wee Herman defense above.

you are truly bereft of anything substantial to contribute.

Heterodoxical

"Yawn. Your time is drawing nigh....

Be substantial or not.... but I'm just nearly done wasting time on you..."-Brucie boy

More!!!! More!!! How about another "coward!!!"?

Oooooo no one will figure out that you edited and fixed YOUR post, to mock mine that was just a cut and paste of yours...

Jack, you ain't gotta clue. You are a clown. You are incompetent and impotent, and you act out to compensate for it. You probably drive a really nice car too, just for some extra umph to your confidence.

Farewell.