ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was "Jesus" sent to the twelve?
How were they gathered and saved if he wasn't?

The twelve were never divorced from God. The Israelites from the House of Israel were divorced from God.

The twelve were sent out by Jesus to the lost Israelites from the House of Israel.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It's what they do.

It's impossible for anyone to defend the false teachings of Dispensationalism. Therefore, they ignore the questions they can't answer, and/or the questions they know prove Dispensationalism wrong.

Look at the verse in my signature; they can't explain the bolded part. I have asked them over and over again to explain how they present their bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, and they just completely ignore my question.

And I'm not being adversarial or argumentative in any way. I'm just asking for information and insight into their understanding of a handful of things from scripture.

That would include clarification on the verse in your signature and others.

Is there no MAD that will converse about these relatively simple areas of clarification?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Per Tet, fulfilled in Christ Jesus

Zechariah 5:7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

Zechariah 5:8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

Zechariah 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Zechariah 5:10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

Zechariah 5:11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

C'mon, you can't be serious?

Look up the Hebrew word "Shinar" (found in verse 11), and you will see it is referring to Babylon.

Zech 5 was fulfilled when the Jews were removed from Judah, and taken captive to Babylon.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And I'm not being adversarial or argumentative in any way.

They won't touch it.

Any question that is problematic for Darby's teachings is avoided at all cost by them.

They're only interested in telling non-Darby followers that they don't know how to rightly divide.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's what they do.

It's impossible for anyone to defend the false teachings of Dispensationalism. Therefore, they ignore the questions they can't answer, and/or the questions they know prove Dispensationalism wrong.

Look at the verse in my signature; they can't explain the bolded part. I have asked them over and over again to explain how they present their bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, and they just completely ignore my question.

It's what Preterists do.

It's impossible for anyone to defend the false teachings of AD 70-ism/Preterism. Therefore, they ignore the questions they can't answer, and/or the questions they know prove AD 70-ism/Preterism wrong.

Look at the statements of habitual liar Craigie. I've asked him for 3 years, to name those infallible teachers, or women teachers, that he claims taught him this AD 70-ism/Preterism. He won't, and won't explain why he asserts that eveyone is saved. He can't explain it-he won't. I have asked him over and over again to explain just what teachings of Paul are "mostly for us," and why, and he just completely ignores my question. He has ignore over 100 questions from dispensationalists over the last 2 months.

So there, you lying, crying punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

It was fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

The Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law and Prophets.

The habitual of liar spams in.

"Because you and heir deny that Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets you think Ezekiel is speaking of physical land.
Christ Jesus is the rest. Christ Jesus is the Promised Land.

Read Hebrews 4

The land was fulfilled in Christ Jesus."-Preterist deceiver

Part of his "trifecta," i.e., "Fulfilled....," and then he satanically spams his spiritual back flips, cart wheels, as all Preterists must do, to make their satanic "doctrine" work.

"Christ Jesus is the Promised Land....The land was fulfilled in Christ Jesus."-Craigie

"For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God." Ezekiel 36:24-28 KJV

Tet: Fullfilled, when the Israel 's men's poker team, left Israel, and competed in "The World Series of Poker" in Pittsburgh, the land of Pennsylvania is the land, and they "walked the walk...,"you see, well...They also met my Uncle Simeon, my father, you see...

Tet. version:

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land, which is Christ Jesus, not those other countries. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and this land is Christ Jesus, the same Christ Jesus, who is land, that I gave to your fathers;and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God." Ezekiel 36:24-28 KJV

ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers

What else do you want to allegedly "prove," stupid Craigie?

Lying, deceiving....it's called Preterism/AD 70-ism.

Clown craigie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ Jesus is the Promised Land

There you go, folks....

Next up:

In the beginning, God created Jesus Christ,......

...as He is the heaven and the earth..........

Genesis 1:9 KJV

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

Tet. Version:...And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry Christ Jesus appear: and it was so.

Deceiver-you can "prove" anything.

john w

Hall of Fame
They won't touch it.

Any question that is problematic for Darby's teachings is avoided at all cost by them.

They're only interested in telling non-Darby followers that they don't know how to rightly divide.

Vegas has it at 2/1 Craigie will spam that "Darby" zinger 666 more times in the next 6 weeks...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet has dodged this for years

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Ezekiel 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Flat out denies it.

This was dealt with, by Peter in acts.

The land is the OT type of the Kingdom.

Much of the Kingdom of Ezek is still future however.

If people understood how to relate the things of the OT correctly to the spiritual things of the NT then they would know most everything one needs to know in this life to be successful and full of fruit.

and to regard those things to have been fully realized by Christs life and death 2000 years ago is as blind as interpreting those things carnally as by Darby etc.

Here is Peter dealing with who David of the OT represented in prophecy--

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Act 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Act 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Act 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Act 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

as Jesus had explained--

Eze 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
Eze 34:24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.

Joh 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
Joh 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
Joh 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

It would not be any good for someone to only change their doctrine without a change in their spirit first.

and that is the reason for divisions among believers.

Most claim to be entirely pure hearted by conversion and then claim all others are unclean who disagree with their versions of doctrine.

One needs study what Solomon did, for his reign (with future kings)represents the churches (and their end.)

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The land is the OT type of the Kingdom.

Ok

Much of the Kingdom of Ezek is still future however.

Nope.

Ezek has animal sacrifices for sin atonement. There is no way that's yet future.

If people understood how to relate the things of the OT correctly to the spiritual things of the NT then they would know most everything one needs to know in this life to be successful and full of fruit.

I agree with this

and to regard those things to have been fully realized by Christs life and death 2000 years ago is as blind as interpreting those things carnally as by Darby etc.

You're wrong.

Christ Jesus fulfilled the Law and Prophets.

There are no prophecies from the OT that are yet future.

john w

Hall of Fame

Look up the Hebrew word "Shinar" (found in verse 11), and you will see it is referring to Babylon.

Zech 5 was fulfilled when the Jews were removed from Judah, and taken captive to Babylon.

Look up the word "land," punk.

Hebrews 11:9 KJV

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

Craigie the back flipping Preterist contortionist version:

By faith he sojourned in Christ Jesus, who is the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

john w

Hall of Fame
Tet thinks that only the members of the ten northern tribes can be called Israelites, even though scripture shows that to be false.

And Craigie the clown asserts that the second coming, "the second time," was the Roman army in AD 70 in Jerusalem. And He lied about that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet thinks that only the members of the ten northern tribes can be called Israelites, even though scripture shows that to be false.

Nope, that's not what I think, nor did I ever say that.

All 12 tribes were Israelites.

What I said was the Israelites from the 10 Northern tribes were never called Jews.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope, that's not what I think, nor did I ever say that.

All 12 tribes were Israelites.

What I said was the Israelites from the 10 Northern tribes were never called Jews.
So do you think that the following verses pertain only to the southern two tribes?
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rom 2:9-10 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; (10) But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Rom 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,

Rom 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: (29) But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Rom 3:1-2 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? (2) Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Rom 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

Rom 3:29-30 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: (30) Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Rom 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

1Co 1:22-24 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: (23) But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; (24) But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

1Co 9:19-21 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. (20) And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; (21) To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

1Co 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Gal 2:12-16 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. (13) And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. (14) But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? (15) We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, (16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

1Th 2:14-16 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: (15) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: (16) Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.