ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
What are the odds you will tell us what it means to be "in Christ" and/or to "put on Christ"?

What are the odds you will tell us who those infallible teachers are, that you claim, on record, taught you that "invention" AD 70-ism/Preterism? I've asked you that for 3 years, sweetie Craigie.

"According to MAD the above verse isn't for us."-Tet

vs.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Tet.

What are the odds you will tell us just which of Paul's teachings are "mostly for" us, and why, Craigie, as I've asked you over 100 times the last 2 years, or so?

I thought so.

SaulToPaul 2

What are the odds you will tell us who those infallible teachers are, that you claim, on record, taught you that "invention" AD 70-ism/Preterism? I've asked you that for 3 years, sweetie Craigie.

I think it was a combination of planet preterist and Hank Nelson Hanegraeff.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't understand why they won't answer.

It's what they do.

It's impossible for anyone to defend the false teachings of Dispensationalism. Therefore, they ignore the questions they can't answer, and/or the questions they know prove Dispensationalism wrong.

Look at the verse in my signature; they can't explain the bolded part. I have asked them over and over again to explain how they present their bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, and they just completely ignore my question.

SaulToPaul 2

It's what they do.

It's impossible for anyone to defend the false teachings of Dispensationalism. Therefore, they ignore the questions they can't answer, and/or the questions they know prove Dispensationalism wrong.

How could our definition of in Christ prove dispensationalism wrong?

SaulToPaul 2

Tet has dodged this for years

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Ezekiel 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Flat out denies it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet has dodged this for years

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Ezekiel 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Flat out denies it.

Nope.

It was fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

The Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law and Prophets.

SaulToPaul 2

Per Tet, fulfilled in Christ Jesus

Zechariah 5:7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

Zechariah 5:8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

Zechariah 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Zechariah 5:10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

Zechariah 5:11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where was the land wherein their fathers dwelt?

It was in the Middle East.

But you know as well as I do, that "my servant David shall be their prince for ever" refers to Christ Jesus not literally David.

So, if "David" is a typology of Christ Jesus, why would think that "the land wherin their fathers dwelt" isn't also a typology?

Christ Jesus is the Prince forever, and Christ Jesus is the Promised Land.

The physical land in the Middle East was a physical, literal Promised Land in the OC. In the NC, the Promised Land is a spiritual Promised Land that is found "in Christ".