ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Every time Jesus quoted an OT prophecy about Him, it was to show that that prophecy was being fulfilled.

Peter quoted OT prophecies in Acts 2 to show that the prophecies were being fulfilled.
Every time? I see prophecies not completely fulfilled, but know that they will most certainly come to pass in the future. A couple of examples:

The Lord closed the book before finishing this one~

Luke 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Luke 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Luke 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

That's not the end of the prophecy.

Peter didn't speak the whole of this one either:

Acts 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

Acts 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Acts 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I think it's because it's not completely fulfilled yet!

john w

Hall of Fame
vs.

How can I be in Christ and not know the gospel that Paul preached that stablishes the believer into the one Body?

double talk from the preterestai

"Christians who promote a "works based salvation" should be judged. However, that doesn't mean they aren't saved anymore than Christians such as yourself who promote the false teachings of Darby."-Craigie the wimp="the way of Cain"

Satanic, spineless wimp, who encourages perverting the gospel of Christ, like he does, and will not object to anyone doing such, as long as they are not "MAD/dispies."

More satanics lies, contradictions, as a result of his obsession:

"No I didn't.

I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today.

Why would you even care if I think you are saved or not?"-Wimpy Tettie

Vs.

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..” -Spineless, habitual liar Tettie.

The punk, out of one side of his mouth, says MADists/dispies deny the new Covenant, and thus assert:

-These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…

-A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross

-If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross

-If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross

But, by denying the NC is in place, is a "slap" the Lord Jesus Christ, is to "deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," is a denial of Paul's gospel, but, heh, it's no problem-you are still saved, according to satanic Craigie.....

"Christians who promote a "works based salvation" should be judged. However, that doesn't mean they aren't saved anymore than Christians such as yourself who promote the false teachings of Darby."-Craigie the wimp="the way of Cain"

So,

And he satanically associates "the false teachings of Darby" with "works based salvation."

He also, on record, asserts that MAD is antiChrist, but, it's proponents are still saved.

Oh, yes:

"So, they were saved, but not technically until 70AD."-"expert" stupid Craigie on salvation

Tettie:MADists may be "technically saved."

Craigie-the lying, obsessed, satanic Preterist.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul's gospel is more than just soteriology.

Just because you have mastered the soteriology part, it doesn't mean you automatically know the rest of it.

*Although, it's good that you mastered the most important part of Paul's gospel.
It appears you believe all that Paul talked about is "gospel"

I would not for one minute attribute all that Paul preached and taught as gospel, but doctrine. He used the term doctrine 23 times!

No one has to have the knowledge of the truth of what Paul taught to be saved. Notice that little three letter word:

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

We endevour to come unto the knowledge of the truth by study (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV), comparing spiritual things with spiritual (1 Corinthians 2:13 KJV), meditating (1 Timothy 4:15 KJV), considering (2 Timothy 2:7 KJV), on and on...

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul's gospel is more than just soteriology.

Just because you have mastered the soteriology part, it doesn't mean you automatically know the rest of it.

*Although, it's good that you mastered the most important part of Paul's gospel.
What am I missing? Where's the rest of it?

john w

Hall of Fame
You'd think if we were missing some of it, he'd be quick to tell us what the "rest of it" is so we're not believing in vain. Paul certainly would!

Watch out, heir....Weird, obsessed clown Craigie Tet. is going to "shut you down" with his "Darby" spam....

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

So what temple is in focus here--

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Act 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Is it a living temple or a temple of stone?

LA

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
So what temple is in focus here--

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Act 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Is it a living temple or a temple of stone?

LA

Stone