ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

musterion

To date, no Dispensationalist has been able to reconcile the two events (when the church began, when "Israel fell")

I'm still waiting for your asinine explanation of how you can possibly be saved by Christ without having been sealed by His Spirit.

If your beliefs are reflective of preterists, preterism is a cult. Just like Calvinism. False God, false Christ, false Spirit, false salvation, false gospel.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Jews didn't know what Paul knew until Paul revealed it to them, but Paul’s first order of business in the synagogue of the Jews, was to preach the gospel of God (Acts 17:3 KJV) which is concerning the WHO of Jesus Christ and that God raised Him from the dead with power (Romans 1:1-4 KJV). He would then stablish them with the gospel of Christ! And yes, the Gentiles (called Greeks in a KJB) were in the synagogues. They were the “them that fear God” (Acts 13:26 KJV). They were seeking a blessing as per Genesis 12:3 KJV. Little did they know, it would be the forgiveness of sins (Act 13:38-39 KJV). It is the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

You need to compare spiritual things with spiritual! Romans was written at the time of Acts 20 and Paul is most definitely testifying to them and also to the Greeks (Acts 20:21 KJV).

You’re trippin’ . Israel had fallen, but they were not yet cast away for a reason and for a season (Romans 11:12 KJV) Romans 9:1-5 KJV, Romans 11:1-2 KJV, Acts 28:19-20 KJV.

Romans 11:11 KJV
The NC has nothing to do with the Body of Christ (Hebrews 8:8 KJV) and the gospel of Christ was not preached to alien Gentiles: it was preached to the Jew first and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV). Get your facts straight, preterist.

It doesn’t say they “became saved”: it says they “shall be”! It is yet future (Romans 11:26-27 KJV)! What’s a preterist to do with a future tense? Change it, that’s what! Caught again!

I most certainly do: it’s the hidden wisdom of God that God ordained before the world unto our glory (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). It’s Paul’s my gospel (Romans 16:25-26 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! The gospel you say I wouldn’t know if it bit me on the nose. Paul declared it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), I received it, am saved by it, stand by it and preach it; which is more than I can say for you. What has happened to you?

Paul's gospel was not after man. He neither received it of man, neither was he taught, but by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV)!

The twelve didn't know it until Paul went up by revelation (meaning he was told to go) and communicated it unto them (Galatians 2:1-9 KJV).
can't touch this just like our salvation Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Colossians 3:1-4 KJV!

What's an unsealed pretendestai to do?

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'm still waiting for your asinine explanation of how you can possibly be saved by Christ without having been sealed by His Spirit.

If your beliefs are reflective of preterists, preterism is a cult. Just like Calvinism. False God, false Christ, false Spirit, false salvation, false gospel.
He has the audacity to say I don't know what Paul's gospel is. He's a pretender.

musterion

He has the audacity to say I don't know what Paul's gospel is. He's a pretender.

He's a troll. Always was. He's self-righteous enough to feel justified in reverting to trolling when he can't answer questions or is refuted, and you just KNOW he takes great pleasure in it. Typical cult move.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You need to compare spiritual things with spiritual! Romans was written at the time of Acts 20 and Paul is most definitely testifying to them and also to the Greeks (Acts 20:21 KJV).

Romans 11 has nothing to do with Jews of the first century.

Paul is explaining to the Romans what happened 700 years ago to the Israelites from the Northern Nation of Israel

You’re trippin’ . Israel had fallen, but they were not yet cast away for a reason and for a season (Romans 11:12 KJV) Romans 9:1-5 KJV, Romans 11:1-2 KJV, Acts 28:19-20 KJV.

There was no nation or country called "Israel" in the first century.

The Jews who lived in the Roman Province of Judaea continued to live there withe their High Priest and temple after Paul died. They lived in Judaea until 70AD.

There was no such thing as "Israel had fallen" in the first century.

The Northern Nation of Israel fell in 700BC.

Romans 11:11 KJV

See above.

There was no nation of Israel that fell in the first century.

This is just another myth invented by Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The NC has nothing to do with the Body of Christ (Hebrews 8:8 KJV) and the gospel of Christ was not preached to alien Gentiles: it was preached to the Jew first and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV). Get your facts straight, preterist.

The writer of Hebrews quoted Jeremiah 31 to show that the prophecy form Jeremiah 31 had been/was being fulfilled.

You Dispensationalists just can't seem to understand that the reason NT writers quoted OT prophecies was to show that those prophecies were being fulfilled in the first century.

You guys think NT writers quoted OT prophecies to remind people of the prophecies.

It doesn’t say they “became saved”: it says they “shall be”!

See above.

It says "shall be" when it was written.

It was fulfilled.

(Rom 9:27 KJV) Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Using your logic, a remnant of Israel will never be saved, because if someone quotes the Isaiah to show a remnant is being saved, you will claim "shall be" is future tense.

It is yet future (Romans 11:26-27 KJV)! What’s a preterist to do with a future tense? Change it, that’s what! Caught again!

You should really try using a different Bible. Apparently by just using a KJB, you can't tell when OT verses are being quoted.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Believers in Christ Jesus today, are indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

The believers from 30AD - 70AD were also indwelt with the Holy Spirit, but they were sealed unto the Day of Redemption.

Since the Day of Redemption happened in 70AD, believers after 70AD no longer need to be sealed.

(Rom 13:11 KJV) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes, punk Craigie-how long have you been in that "man made" satanic "invention," cult, called "AD 70-ism/Preterism," a Hank Hanegraaf J Stuart Russell/pope groupie?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
when he can't answer questions

Ask me any question you want?

or is refuted,

You guys have done no such thing.

You guys are desperately trying to defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, and failing miserably.

The sure sign of your failure, is how nasty you guys get when you can't make Darby's false teachings fit the Bible.

You can keep trying, but Darby's false teachings can't stand up to scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame
Since the Day of Redemption happened in 70AD, believers after 70AD no longer need to be sealed

Satanic, and no scripture says that. You spammed a similar satanic "doctrine,"/lie, saying that the law was only applicable to Paul, and other first century lost people, when they were lost, to bring them to Christ, but not any more.

Child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
You guys are desperately trying to defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, and failing miserably.

The sure sign of your failure, is how nasty you guys get when you can't make Darby's false teachings fit the Bible.

You can keep trying, but Darby's false teachings can't stand up to scripture.

Translated: Musterion is bloodying the wimp Craigie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He has the audacity to say I don't know what Paul's gospel is.

You don't.

Despite Christ Jesus' one time ultimate sacrifice as "the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world", you teach that the old sacrificial system will be put in place again.

So, NO....you don't know the gospel Paul preached.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
If that was the best you can do, you're even worse off than I thought.
There were too many details from a Bible believer and you couldn't touch it. Where's all your Jew talk now?

Everybody knows it. Walk away with your tail between your legs. :loser:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You don't.

Despite Christ Jesus' one time ultimate sacrifice as "the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world", you teach that the old sacrificial system will be put in place again.

So, NO....you don't know the gospel Paul preached.
vs.

I don't doubt that your a believer in Christ, heir.
How can I be in Christ and not know the gospel that Paul preached that stablishes the believer into the one Body?

double talk from the preterestai

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To date, no Dispensationalist has been able to reconcile the two events (when the church began, when "Israel fell")

They are two different events that don't need to be reconciled. The Body of Christ began with Saul of Tarsus in Acts 9.