What is the Gospel?

God's Truth

In my religion, we are made Righteous by Christ's One Obedience Rom 5:19 !

Through faith in Jesus' blood we are made righteous, living faith, which is faith with obedience.

Romans 3:25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood--to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished--

beloved57

Through faith in Jesus' blood we are made righteous, living faith, which is faith with obedience.

Romans 3:25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood--to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished--

You serve another Jesus from the One I serve Rom 5:19 !

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I am positive I am preaching God's Truth. Believe the what the scriptures plainly say.

I took out the log in my my own eye, and now I want to help others take the log out of their eyes.

I was without God and always wanted to be with God.

I was in false denominations, but I longed for God. I couldn't understand why I did not feel saved or loved by God.

When I started to obey Jesus, then I was saved, then I had understanding.

I removed the log from my eye and want to help others.

GM has called me a fool many times.

Believe and obey Jesus according to the written Word of God, and then you will be given understanding.
It's very hard to carry on an adult conversation with you. The quotations from the New Testament from Jesus fail to even register with you.

I have dealt with folks like you before. You seem so afraid of confronting the least jot and tittle that might challenge your faith journey, you literally cannot or refuse to see it. This is exactly why the world is turning against Christians like yourselves and fundamentalist Islam.

You know the truth, it seems. It's hard to discuss anything with you.

God's Truth

It's very hard to carry on an adult conversation with you. The quotations from the New Testament from Jesus fail to even register with you.

I have dealt with folks like you before. You seem so afraid of confronting the least jot and tittle that might challenge your faith journey, you literally cannot or refuse to see it. This is exactly why the world is turning against Christians like yourselves and fundamentalist Islam.

Yes, I know the Truth.

Interplanner

I didn't realize the world "allowed" a person to use the phrase fundamentalist Muslim.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I know the Truth.
When you fling out ostentatious comments like that you are fooling only yourself. The cosmos is both glorious and sacred--and it is much more infinite than any finite human.

Just because you may think the Bible is "inerrant" it does not then follow that your understanding of it is ALSO inerrant. Walk humbly with God, don't push him off the path and take his place.

Geeze Louise!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Those Christ died for are made righteous Rom 5:19 ! Are all without exception made Righteous ? Yes or No ?
Leave Paul's theology and mission for a second and re-connect with Jesus:

"...the Father makes his sun to shine on both the good and the evil and sends his rain to fall on the righteous and the unrighteous alike."

God's Truth

When you fling out ostentatious comments like that you are fooling only yourself. The cosmos is both glorious and sacred--and it is much more infinite than any finite human.

Just because you may think the Bible is "inerrant" it does not then follow that your understanding of it is ALSO inerrant. Walk humbly with God, don't push him off the path and take his place.

Geeze Louise!

Just listen to yourself. You are falsely accusing me since I have a different belief than you. lol

Didn't you say you were better than that?

God's Truth

Geeze Louise!

The Holy Bible is the written words of God.

I do walk humbly with God.