What is the Gospel?

God's Truth

What was hard to understand for Peter was how a former blasphemer against the Holy Ghost could be forgiven even though it was unforgivable under the kingdom gospel (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV, 1 Timothy 1:13-16 KJV). Also, how Paul's message was of salvation by grace through faith (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, 2:8-9 KJV), that we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, Ephesians 2:4 KJV vs. Peter's message/Israel's message was and will be that of doing something to be saved: baptism of repentance for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38 KJV), keep the commandments (John 14:15 KJV, Matthew 23:2-3 KJV, John 15:5-10 KJV), endure to the end to be saved (Matthew 10:22 KJV), go through the trial of their faith (1 Peter 1:7 KJV), receiving the end of their faith, even the salvation of their souls (1 Peter 1:9 KJV).

Peter did not blasphemy the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

No you aren't as the gospel that you believe has no power to save you. Your gospel:

I believe in the only one and true gospel.

Jesus' words are Spirit and full of life.

We do not get this life by just believing in it.

We get this life by doing what Jesus says.

God's Truth

You continually prove your unwillingness to slow down and consider the actual point possibly being made by others in their words to you.

As a result, that you should do that with that passage is no surprise.

You will now do the same with my words to you here.

You are either unwilling, in your pride, or simply slow, and refuse to consider that, due to your pride as well.

It is why your pride is then hurt, as you, on the one hand misinterpret the point being made to you out of your hurry, only to take it personal in your ignorance as a result of your hurry.

But boy, oh boy, do you allow yourself the freedom to be direct with others and attempt to correct them all over the place.

You know what people like that are called; right?

A hypocrite.

You are, in a sense, you own worst enemy.

You describe yourself exactly.

God's Truth

You don't believe in the same Jesus I believe in! The Jesus I believe in, by His obedience we were made righteous Rom 5:19 !

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Danoh

God works in us to WANT TO OBEY.

Read more carefully.

With the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Here is an insult - so you know the difference - you must have been dropped as a child.

You actually believe you know what you are talking about.

Even the morons and heretics on here disagree with you. What are you - Shugart, in Drag?

Talk about delusional.

God's Truth

Here is an insult - so you know the difference - you must have been dropped as a child.

You actually believe you know what you are talking about.

Even the morons and heretics on here disagree with you. What are you - Shugart, in Drag?

Talk about delusional.

I will always be right and on the side of the truth, because I preach to obey Jesus, and I desire to please him.

beloved57

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.
You can quote scripture all day, you don't believe in the same Christ I do, by His obedience we are made righteous Rom 5:19 !

God's Truth

You can quote scripture all day, you don't believe in the same Christ I do, by His obedience we are made righteous Rom 5:19 !

You do not believe what is plainly written. You do not see it, because Satan has ensnared you.

Humble yourself and believe the truth.

Danoh

You do not believe what is plainly written. You do not see it, because Satan has ensnared you.

Humble yourself and believe the truth.

Learning Disabled...

Has to be...

No one could be as stupid as you continually are, unless it is due to a learning disability.

In which case, you are excused, but still very, very wrong.

Go feed your cats, or something...

At least you'll be doing something right, for a change, you worker drone.

beloved57

We can only have salvation through Jesus.

How do you ever get that I do not believe that?

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses whom he saves.

The Jesus I believe in saved those He died for, by His One Obedience unto death, the Many are made Righteous Rom 5:19 !

God's Truth

Learning Disabled...

Has to be...

No one could be as stupid as you continually are, unless it is due to a learning disability.

In which case, you are excused, but still very, very wrong.

Go feed your cats, or something...

At least you'll be doing something right, for a change, you worker drone.

You are as a possessed person.

There is a cure for you, Jesus Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the Gospel;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4Modern English Version (MEV)

1 Now, brothers, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which you have received, and in which you stand.

2 Through it you are saved, if you keep in memory what I preached to you, unless you have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: how Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

4 was buried, rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,