What is the Gospel?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Another satanic droid, who either is clueless as to what the term "gospel" means, or asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the book, and thus concludes that his saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. That is satanic.

And although I know that your father taught you imitation, as he is the great imitator, knock it off. You also can't pull it off, as I can, Jeff.

There is only one piece.

It's just to big for you to chew, child.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one piece.

It's just to big for you to chew, child.

There you go, TOL audience, as another satanic droid is exposed/marked/identified, asserting that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, the only good news, the same good news that his brother Judas preached.

Satanic....We smell your sulfur, even through the box...

turbosixx

" Kindly provide me chapter, and verse, that demands that I answer any and all questions, from anyone, especially an ignorant droid, such as you, who is attempting to con the sheep/babes, into believing that there is just one piece of good news in the book, gospel, in the book.

Your one class act. Resort to name calling because you've been out classed.

You don't have to answer me and I don't really care if you do, I'm only thinking of you. Just trying to show you the holes in your reasoning. God is the one you will answer to.

I've been a faithful watchman, your blood is on your head.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your one class act. Resort to name calling because you've been out classed.

You don't have to answer me and I don't really care if you do, I'm only thinking of you. Just trying to show you the holes in your reasoning. God is the one you will answer to.

I've been a faithful watchman, your blood is on your head.

Did our hero answer my question, where he "argued," in an attempt to impress the audience, "pounding the table," that I must answer his questions?:

"Kindly provide me chapter, and verse, that demands that I answer any and all questions, from anyone, especially an ignorant droid, such as you, who is attempting to con the sheep/babes, into believing that there is just one piece of good news in the book, gospel, in the book."-you

Nope. Just emotional grunts, kicking his feet, in the air, crying, muttering...

And yes, I name call-that's scriptural. Why don't you? Let me guess: You are a sweet guy, a man pleaser, who makes those wimp declarations, because he does not study, and survey, the book, in detail, as I do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Words are cheap, please show me using his words.

Galations 2:7 states: "But contrariwise, when they saw that the
gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the
gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;"

In order to further understand, read/study Paul's writings. (Romans
through Philemon) I can't and won't do your home work for you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Already answered this.

Ignoring it only shows yer ignorance.

So how 'bout you shut up till yuh grow up?

One piece of good news babe, too big for you to chew.:jawdrop:

No, you didn't.

Like this "Paul's gospel," 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, that your "spiritual" brother, saint Judas, according to you, preached, Jeff?

Satanic.

turbosixx

Galations 2:7 states: "But contrariwise, when they saw that the
gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the
gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;"

In order to further understand, read/study Paul's writings. (Romans
through Philemon) I can't and won't do your home work for you.

I'm familiar with Paul's writings. Jesus and the 12 preached the kingdom at hand before his D,B &R. What did they preach after? Paul understood that the kingdom was established and Christians were added to it.

Col. 1:13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

You don't have to answer me, but I hope you find the answer for yourself. What did Peter preach on Pentecost? The kingdom come? The D,B &R of Jesus and the forgiveness of sin?