What is the Gospel?

john w

Hall of Fame
A 6 year old can see Christians are in the kingdom now.

Col. 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Quite irrelevant. Now....But that has NADA to do with the topic. I stay on topic. And although I'm flattered, at your imitating me-knock it off. You don't have my presence/clout/charisma, to pull it off, as I do.

turbosixx

I stay on topic-there is more than one piece of good news in the book, and most do not see it, because they are slumped in their pews, at "church," not surveying/studying the book, as I do, and 6 year olds, do.

You add nothing to this thread, except to testify that you are clueless as to what "gospel" means, thus satanically asserting that there is just one piece of good news in the book.

I will be glad to answer any questions about any claims I make, and will not resort to belittling as a form of misdirection.

Your a broken record and can't answer simple questions to defend your assertions.

The only thing I’ve seen you do on TOL is puff up your ego.

Do you know what illeism is?
Similarly illeism is used with an air of grandeur, to give the speaker lofty airs. Idiosyncratic and conceited people are known to either use or are lampooned as using illeism to puff themselves up or illustrate their egoism.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
A 6 year old can see Christians are in the kingdom now.

Col. 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

That's right.

Before the dbr the kingdom was at hand.

After the dbr the kingdom came with power.

turbosixx

Galatians 2:7 states: "But contrariwise, when they saw that the
gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the
gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;"

Did Paul preach the kingdom message?

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. 25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Quite irrelevant. Now....But that has NADA to do with the topic. I stay on topic. And although I'm flattered, at your imitating me-knock it off. You don't have my presence/clout/charisma, to pull it off, as I do.

There is only one gospel.

This one gospel entails many truths.

Dispensationism does not even scratch the surface.

john w

Hall of Fame
I will be glad to answer any questions about any claims I make, and will not resort to belittling as a form of misdirection.

Your a broken record and can't answer simple questions to defend your assertions.

The only thing I’ve seen you do on TOL is puff up your ego.

Do you know what illeism is?
Similarly illeism is used with an air of grandeur, to give the speaker lofty airs. Idiosyncratic and conceited people are known to either use or are lampooned as using illeism to puff themselves up or illustrate their egoism.

"can't answer simple questions to defend your assertions."-you

1. Made up. Slower:

"What is the Gospel?"- the topic

My assertion-there is more than 1 piece of good news in the book, and I gave you chapter, and verse,in which to soaked that ignorant head, that shows that the good news of the kingdom, is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

You, in contrast, satanically assert that there is just one piece of good news in the book.

Contrasts.

2. Kindly provide me chapter, and verse, that demands that I answer any and all questions, from anyone, especially an ignorant droid, such as you, who is attempting to con the sheep/babes, into believing that there is just one piece of good news in the book, gospel, in the book.

You won't.

"The only thing I’ve seen you do on TOL is puff up your ego."-you

Stumped me with that cliche...Never saw it before...Yes siree....

"Do you know what illeism is?"-you

Thanks for the emotional rant, oprah.

Do you know the difference, berween ignorance, and apathy?

I don't know, and I don't care.

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, I think a 5 1/2 year old can see that.

Another satanic droid, who either is clueless as to what the term "gospel" means, or asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the book, and thus concludes that his saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. That is satanic.

And although I know that your father taught you imitation, as he is the great imitator, knock it off. You also can't pull it off, as I can.