ECT What is Preterism

HisServant

You may be sincere, but you're sincerely confused.

Many of those promises related to Israel's future kingdom were UNILATERAL and God will fulfill them in His due time.

It is impossible for Israel to be reconstituted.. legally and scripturally.

So who is he going to fulfill his promises to?

It seems you are deluded into thinking that those who call themselves Jews and are occupying the promised land under the name of Israel are in any way shape or form related to the Israel of scripture.

1.) Not a single 'Jewish' inhabitant can trace their roots back legitimately to any of the 12 tribes of Israel... nor are the occupying the land that God promised them legitimately. All the genealogy records that constituted the legality of land possession within Israel were destroyed when the temple was destroyed in AD70.... without it, no one can lay claim to a square inch of the promised land.

2.) If it were Israel, it would have a King and not democratic government... or be ruled by Judges... there is no tribe of Levites anymore.

Physical Israel can never legitimately be reformed... ever again, because God insured it would never happen again... because it would be an insult to him.

Right Divider

Body part
It is impossible for Israel to be reconstituted.. legally and scripturally.
Who says? You?

So who is he going to fulfill his promises to?

It seems you are deluded into thinking that those who call themselves Jews and are occupying the promised land under the name of Israel are in any way shape or form related to the Israel of scripture.
You should ask before you ASSUME what others think.

No, I do NOT believe "that those who call themselves Jews and are occupying the promised land under the name of Israel are in any way shape or form related to the Israel of scripture."

But you're such a zealous religious hot-head that you don't think before you accuse.

1.) Not a single 'Jewish' inhabitant can trace their roots back legitimately to any of the 12 tribes of Israel... nor are the occupying the land that God promised them legitimately. All the genealogy records that constituted the legality of land possession within Israel were destroyed when the temple was destroyed in AD70.... without it, no one can lay claim to a square inch of the promised land.

2.) If it were Israel, it would have a King and not democratic government... or be ruled by Judges... there is no tribe of Levites anymore.

Physical Israel can never legitimately be reformed... ever again, because God insured it would never happen again... because it would be an insult to him.
You, and so many others, think that just because humans cannot trace these things that it's a problem for God.

God can full well sort it all out.

musterion

Another one with a vested personal interest in there never again being a national Israel. Childish, like a greedy brat claiming another kid's toys.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Another one with a vested personal interest in there never again being a national Israel. Childish, like a greedy brat claiming another kid's toys.

He's actually trying to share his toys.

By you thinking they aren't good enough for you to play with you are judging yourself unworthy to play.

john w

Hall of Fame
God's promise to create Israel out of Abraham's seed (he deemed it righteous and rewarded him)... has nothing to do with God's overall plan of salvation.

The promise of Israel came with requirements and Israel failed them all repeatedly and became pretty much the most wicked nation on the face of the earth in God's eyes. God is no longer beholding to keep any promises to ethnic Israel whatsoever.

The fact that Dispensationalists still believe that God has a future plan for Israel is one of the biggest travesties in modern Christianity... and the cause of so much pain and death.

Vs.

Ezekiel 36 KJV

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Contrasts.

Survey Deuteronomy 30:1-8 KJV, Ezekiel 11:16-21 KJV, Ezekiel 36:22-28 KJV.....These things will happen, and there is NADA that the lost, the heathen, the saved, or anyone, can do about it.:

-The nation Israel will be scattered among the nations, by the LORD God,
-The LORD God will gather them from among the nations, returning them back into the land of Israel,
-The LORD God will circumcise their hearts, give them one heart, put a new spirit within them, put His Holy Spirit within them
-They will obey the LORD God, "cause," do all His commandments, walk in His statutes, keep His judgements, and will and do them, that being the spiritual benefits of the New Covenant, promised to them, not the boc,
-They shall be His people, and He will be their God.

Not negotiable. End of the discussion.

HisServant

Vs.

Ezekiel 36 KJV

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Contrasts.

And that has nothing to do with what I think you are trying to say.... its like you have toked on too much weed or something.

john w

Hall of Fame
And that has nothing to do with what I think you are trying to say.... its like you have toked on too much weed or something.

Translated: I picked you apart, mystic, subjectivist.

"God is no longer beholding to keep any promises to ethnic Israel whatsoever.

The fact that Dispensationalists still believe that God has a future plan for Israel is one of the biggest travesties in modern Christianity... and the cause of so much pain and death"-His Satan's Servant

Vs.

Isaiah 46:13 KJV I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Jeremiah 31 KJV

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.

Contrasts.

john w

Hall of Fame
The sun is shining bright today and I saw th' moon last night.
Have they got an exact figure on the dimensions of the universe yet?
Nice provide another argumentum ad misericordiam,argumentum ad nauseam, argumentum ad numerum,argumentum ad populum, argumentum ad verecundiam, and circulus in demonstrando, respectively, Ko of Ste.

You're in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
Attaboy Luther!

As Ned Beatty would say, "OK, Mistor Luu-thor!!!"

Lex2000.jpg