ECT What is Preterism

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pay attention to this verse HisS: Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

iamaberean

Oh so proud of yourself, aren't you?

Your knowledge is extremely poor if you think that all prophecy in the Bible has been fulfilled already.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaberean View Post
The true interpretation of prophecy.

All prophecy, everything, has been fulfilled. To believe anything else is like saying the bible is not the word of God.

Below are scriptures that confirm my statement above.

Luk 18:31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

My Pastor used to ask "How much is 'all'?"

iamaberean

Yeah, it would be best for you to reach out to those who have Knowledge and wisdom from above. You're doing right by reaching out to those folks. They'll help you to understand things that are Spiritual in nature.

You seem to be left lacking?

If one would ask questions, I would be happy to respond, but to make rude comments gets a rebuke. You included.

Interplanner

Quote Originally Posted by iamaberean View Post
The true interpretation of prophecy.

All prophecy, everything, has been fulfilled. To believe anything else is like saying the bible is not the word of God.

Below are scriptures that confirm my statement above.

Luk 18:31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

My Pastor used to ask "How much is 'all'?"

There will still be a 2nd coming, but if someone does not affirm that it has all been fulfilled in Christ, they are not getting what the business is about. It is about moving from shadow to reality as in Col 2 and Hebrews. That's what 'all fulfilled' means.

iamaberean

There will still be a 2nd coming, but if someone does not affirm that it has all been fulfilled in Christ, they are not getting what the business is about. It is about moving from shadow to reality as in Col 2 and Hebrews. That's what 'all fulfilled' means.

Scripture please, you are too vague.

HisServant

Pay attention to this verse HisS: Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

You look in the mirror lately.

Its depressing to see that you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit by posting one of his inspired verses out of context... one of the only unforgivable sins.... because you are doing nothing less than bearing false witness against him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You look in the mirror lately.

Its depressing to see that you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit by posting one of his inspired verses out of context... one of the only unforgivable sins.... because you are doing nothing less than bearing false witness against him.

How do you discern all of that from the verse I posted? You're a "Master of Exaggeration." By the way, my image doesn't cast a reflection. That's why I continue to cut myself.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There will still be a 2nd coming,

How do you explain Matt 16:28?

Christ Jesus said the Second Coming would take place before some standing before Him tasted death.

(Matt 16:28) “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”