ECT What is Preterism

musterion

I'm twisting nothing.

You said the other day that John 3:16 equates, salvationally, with Romans 10:9-10. Both, alone, are enough to save. YOU SAID THAT.

I'm just asking you to repeat what you said, for the record. You're now avoiding it. I'll try again with a hypothetical:

All that a convicted lost person knows of Christ is John 3:16. That's it. He has been told nothing about who Christ is or what He did, except what that one verse says. That's all he has. He knows zero about the death, burial and resurrection and zero from any epistle. John 3:16 is the limit of his Bible knowledge.

If he believes John 3:16 is true, is that enough to see him forgiven and justified?

The other day you insisted that yes, it is.

Do you stand by that now?

Interplanner

Yes because it has outside reference. The person is not being asked to believe a slogan or a cypher. It is referring to an actual historic event which is explained in the following 5 verses as justification from being condemned.

If you don't like people who have turned the Bible into a disjointed series of slogans, take up your issue with them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, that nails it down tight. All the effort was worth it to maneuver Tet into finally revealing exactly what he actually believes. He ends up some kind of Gospel-less universalist because he won't stand for the exclusivity of the Gospel of the grace of God...mainly because MADs are the ones preaching it and he refuses to agree with us, even on that.

Exactamundo, musty. This weasel is so obsessed with us meanie, bully dispies, MAD wackos, that he will pervert the gospel of Christ, and allow others, by definition, to do likewise, as long as they are not of the dispensational/MAD persuasion. Which leads to the obvious question, that I, and other, asked him,years ago, and continue to ask him: Why are you on TOL, Tellalie?

"I am not here to teach, advise, or evangelize anyone."-Tellalie on TOL

"heir denies the New Covenant...They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel"-devil boy Craigie

I have asserted/responded, on record, for years, to this devil boy, Preterist/AD 70-ist, con artist Craigie, based upon his above "argument," that the NC was enacted, but I deny that it is inaugurated, and will not be, until the second coming. I assert that it's for the remnant, the believing nation Israel. I deny that it is for me. And I asked him, for years, given my on record position, if I am saved, can be saved apart from any covenant, denying the NC is for me, and continuing to deny it, until I die, and thus, according to him, "slapping Christ," denying "what Jesus accomplished on the cross"- Am I lost?

The wimp, weasel, since he has no spine/vertebrae, refused to answer the question, because he is a man pleaser, and has not called out anyone, on TOL, for perversions of the gospel of Christ, as long as they are "anti-dispie." Again, the reasons in the past/now?: No spine, obsession with dispies, man pleasing wimp/weasel.

Now, we can add another reason, on record, for all of TOL to witness:

As I've been contending for years: He is a wolf, sheep fleecer, as he knows not the gospel of Christ, perverting it, on record, per his daddy devil's orders. Anyone can see it. My evidence? His "posts."

Again....and observe, the lies...

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

So, the question remains-why the h is this punk here? Rhetorical q.

Liar:

“They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Tet

So, according to little arms/no chin/no spine Craigie, you can deny the NC, which, according to his own assertion/argument, on record, word for word, is denying "what Jesus accomplished on the cross," hold anti-Christ beliefs, according to this fraud, and still be saved....

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssss.............

Now, punk: I deny the NC. Thus, you assert that I " deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."

Am I lost, Craigie, the wimp? Can one deny the NC, and be saved, even though the denier denies "what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross?"

The wimp won't touch this-I've asked him over 100 times.

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

Are dispensationalists lost, slick, greasy Craigie, since, according to you, obviously, "All dispensationalists are Darby followers," again, per your own words, since, according to you, they "deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough?"

Can one "deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough," and be saved, you spineless punk?

Tellialie:

Silencio.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's correct.

What you are seeing is one fool (musterion) misreading another fool's post (Little Johnny W).

"I never name call...I do not insult people.."-little frame Craigie

You vile, emotionally distraught, actress, no spine, effeminate, both emotionally/physically, little weasel, snotty punk.

musterion

"I never name call...I do not insult people.."-little frame Craigie

You vile, emotionally distraught, actress, no spine, effeminate, both emotionally/physically, little weasel, snotty punk.

He's now refusing to confirm what he said the the other day about John 3:16 being all that one would need to believe and be saved. Simpleton IP, flailing, tried and failed to flack for him, and Tet has been trying to refocus on Rom 10:9-10 so he can read the DBR into that verse as if it's what Paul said there, but he's refusing to touch John 3:16 again.

Interplanner

And yet the literalist wants scientific precision. But does he have any idea what will happen if there is an impact of earth by a star?

I'll tell you what will happen! It will be 2 Pet 3!

Our 'great trib' friends are in the same predicament. You see, if the whole world is on this chip implant thing, and even 1 of the Rev's global events happen, the chip is solved (nothing electronic works), and they become chip-monks (medieval). Or all of us do! lol

Interplanner

He's now refusing to confirm what he said the the other day about John 3:16 being all that one would need to believe and be saved. Simpleton IP, flailing, tried and failed to flack for him, and Tet has been trying to refocus on Rom 10:9-10 so he can read the DBR into that verse, but he's refusing to touch John 3:16 now.

Neither of those verses was stated without context nor without the 'whole counsel of God' about all the scope and range of the events of the Incarnation. In fact, no verses in the NT were.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
"heir denies the New Covenant...They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel"-devil boy Craigie

Vs.

He is on record-you can:

-deny the New Covenant , which he says "is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, and that means, according to his own words,"If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…"
-deny the New Covenant, which is rejecting/not adhering to Paul's gospel
-have anti-Christ beliefs

And you are still saved.

That, folks, is the definition of "satanic."

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............

Watch the punk come back, and, as his MO, being the habitual liar, and weasel, that he is, wine/cry/pine, as anti thinking, emotionalluy distraught punks like him do, "I never said....You misquoted me....You lied about what I said....I never said...."

Watch....Observe, the ensuing deception, from wimpy, obsessed Craigie.

musterion

tumblr_mo0661alAA1r76lino1_500.gif

Flail, little Ippy, flail.

musterion

Amazing how fluidly they flip from "Context!" to "Naw, that's figurative." On a dime, I tells ya. And how to determine which is which? Why, by whichever one supports preterism/opposes disp'ism, that's how. Literalism is a sucker's game...start with your conclusion, reason backwards, collecting prooftexts as you go, and you got it made, you Darby-hugging simian. It's what all the cool preterist kids do.

john w

Hall of Fame
He's now refusing to confirm what he said the the other day about John 3:16 being all that one would need to believe and be saved. Simpleton IP, flailing, tried and failed to flack for him, and Tet has been trying to refocus on Rom 10:9-10 so he can read the DBR into that verse as if it's what Paul said there, but he's refusing to touch John 3:16 again.

Be careful, musty, as he is re-loading, preparing to bamboozle you with "You are a Darby follower....No one in the history of the universe can answer me....I never said...You misquoted me....You are in denial/embarrassed....You follow the teachings of 'fallable' men...."

john w

Hall of Fame
Amazing how fluidly they flip from "Context!" to "Naw, that's figurative." On a dime, I tells ya. And how to determine which is which? Why, by whichever one supports preterism/opposes disp'ism, that's how. Literalism is a sucker's game...start with your conclusion, reason backwards and you got it made, you Darby-hugging simian. It's what all the cool preterist kids do.

The Ugandan Olympic gymnastic team is envious of these back flips, cartwheels,.................

We are in denial.

musterion

"Above all the difficulty which Paul had to meet in his care of the churches, that which arose from our disposition to return to the law, or to 'confidence in the flesh,' was the most frequent and the greatest."

And so it is today.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So your fundamental principle for Biblical interpretation is "since there is one verse that is symbolic, it's all symbolic"?

No, what I am trying to explain to you is that the same symbolism found in the OT to describe "the day of the Lord" is also used in the NT to describe "the day of the Lord".

In both the OT and NT, the phrase "the day of the Lord" describes judgment.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm twisting nothing.

You said the other day that John 3:16 equates, salvationally, with Romans 10:9-10. Both, alone, are enough to save. YOU SAID THAT.

I'm just asking you to repeat what you said, for the record. You're now avoiding it. I'll try again with a hypothetical:

All that a convicted lost person knows of Christ is John 3:16. That's it. He has been told nothing about who Christ is or what He did, except what that one verse says. That's all he has. He knows zero about the death, burial and resurrection and zero from any epistle. John 3:16 is the limit of his Bible knowledge.

If he believes John 3:16 is true, is that enough to see him forgiven and justified?

The other day you insisted that yes, it is.

Do you stand by that now?

I stand by my answer. My answer is Rom 10:9.

Like I said, you are twisting what I said because you have spent years trying to catch me in a "gotcha". That's all you care about.

You can't stand me because I show the errors of Dispensationalism, and point out that Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby.