ECT What is better about D'ism?

Interplanner

You are fabricator and a liar.

To make things worse, yesterday one of you was asking 'where is the scripture about the ante-diluvians and Christ preaching to them during his earthen burial time?'

If you actually knew Scripture, you wouldn't be asking such things. You'd have advanced questions based on things the text actually said.

SaulToPaul 2

To make things worse, yesterday one of you was asking 'where is the scripture about the ante-diluvians and Christ preaching to them during his earthen burial time?'

If you actually knew Scripture, you wouldn't be asking such things. You'd have advanced questions based on things the text actually said.

I assure you that RD knows exactly where the scripture is.

Interplanner

Yep.
His constant denial of the promise of GOD.

It's right there in Hebrews: he said certain things to Aaron once, but a priest is now here who is greater. He made an old covenant once, but now a covenant is here for the whole world. God does not need land, he needs missionaries.

You are in denial of Is 49:6-9 that he would do new things in a new way. That was said as the nation was told they would be back in that land, and that return did happen. But the horizon was so much larger...

You don't even take the time to realize that...

You don't even take the time to think what people coming back from Babylon would think when they heard that a better temple was coming, that it was 'too small to restore you (after Babylon), I will make you a light to the nations (through Christ).'

You are the ones who are stuck in an ignorant cul-de-sac.

SaulToPaul 2

It's right there in Hebrews: he said certain things to Aaron once, but a priest is now here who is greater. He made an old covenant once, but now a covenant is here for the whole world. God does not need land, he needs missionaries.

You are in denial of Is 49:6-9 that he would do new things in a new way. That was said as the nation was told they would be back in that land, and that return did happen. But the horizon was so much larger...

You don't even take the time to think what people coming back from Babylon would think when they heard that a better temple was coming, that it was 'too small to restore you (after Babylon), I will make you a light to the nations (through Christ).'

Made up, delusional.

Interplanner

What is better about the new covenant?

If you keep reading the OT the way you do, you will only validate Judaism, whereas I thought you were Christians taking Christ the new covenant to the ends of the earth.

Right Divider

Body part
Amos 9:11-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:11) ¶ In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. (9:13) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. (9:14) And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. (9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

SaulToPaul 2

(9:11) ¶ In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. (9:13) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. (9:14) And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. (9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Not hard to understand, but hard for some to believe.

SaulToPaul 2

Your constant misquoting of scripture is wicked.

Interplanner

Everything.....

Old covenant was with Israel, so is the new.

You are in total defiance of the NT then. Just so everyone knows. Christ is the covenant and he did that to save all men and to be a light to the nations, which was the plan since Gen 12 or actually since 3.

Try as you like, I will never accept Hebrews as a 'Jewish only' letter, nor replace the Gospel with the land. That's today's RT conflict.

Interplanner

You shouldn't have mentioned Amos 9 because the official interp, NOT YOURS, is that it means the opposite in Acts 15. I don't know why the apostles went with the LXX but they did, and the verb about overtaking the nations becomes 'so that all the nations may seek (the Lord).' That is the OFFICIAL rendering of the apostles, not yours.

The raised ruins of David are the Gentiles having faith and becoming believers. Because the promises given to David have been transfered to Christ, Acts 13, Acts 2.

The kingdom that results from being grounded in Christ is unshakeable, as you know from your vast knowledge of Heb 12.

Right Divider

Body part
You are in total defiance of the NT then. Just so everyone knows. Christ is the covenant and he did that to save all men and to be a light to the nations, which was the plan since Gen 12 or actually since 3.
Made up.

Try as you like, I will never accept Hebrews as a 'Jewish only' letter, nor replace the Gospel with the land. That's today's RT conflict.
I don't care what you believe. You can remain wrong if you like and apparently you do.

Please QUOTE ANYONE that says "the land replaces the Gospel".

You are a deceiver.

P.S. Please DEFINE your terms. I have NO idea what "RT" means.