ECT What is better about D'ism?

Interplanner

There is NO "rebuke" there, only in your tiny little commentary corrupted mind.

Nice fancy weasel words there "Grammar scholar". The restoration of the kingdom as a GIVEN, it did NOT need to be repeated or dwelt upon.

Ah, the "too literal" again. I'll take the literal BIBLE over you and your fanciful commentaries anyday.

Your "kingdom" is a pitiful version compared to the one that the BIBLE describes. In the kingdom there will be NO SIN allowed. It will be SWIFTLY dealt with, like Ananias and Sapphira. You guys and your "just a spiritual kingdom" are immensely ignorant of God's plans as CLEARLY spelled out in ALL of scripture.

You keep using "Judaism". I don't care about "Judaism", I care about what God says about Christ's KINGDOM on the EARTH (which you know NOTHING about) and His KINGDOM in heaven (which you ALSO know NOTHING about).

P.S. The "Grammar scholar" can't even spell. What a FRAUD!

The restoration of Israel's kingdom is not a given. That's why Hag 2 says the restoration looked so diminutive, setting up what would come in Christ.

There is no need to revisit the topic. The zealots tried and were decimated. There is nothing in the NT that lingers to hope for it. Acts 26's defense, Paul says they keep hoping for it, but it is already in the resurrection of Christ.

northwye

Mocking is a tactic of the dialectic game - and as a tactic of the game its function is to discredit the opponent, and it is not a substantive argument. It is using emotion rather than facts and facts here is scripture.

Danoh

Mocking is a tactic of the dialectic game - and as a tactic of the game its function is to discredit the opponent, and it is not a substantive argument. It is using emotion rather than facts and facts here is scripture.

Yep - your rapidly falling by his own hand - your false idol: Donald Trump, is infamous for that very practice.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8

Interplanner

fact: there is no place the bible speaks of the kingdoms (plural) of God. He does, however, want his kingdom to manifest here on earth as in heaven.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have just spent a month saying Heb 9:15 has nothing to do with Gentiles; that the new covenant is just about the land for ever for Israel!

You are totally unaware of how you sound. It's totally the opposite of the the excitement of the NT.
IP, what's the full title of Hebrews?

musterion

Covenant = at least one party is obligated to uphold the terms of the deal.

Israel, alone, are the covenant people. God has no covenant with we Gentiles, and Gentiles are not in any sense Israel. We were written off at Babel and were without hope ever since, aliens from the covenants He made with His people.

But since Israel does not exist (as such) today, no one today - Jew nor Gentile - has any access to God via the New Covenant anymore than anyone has access via the Old Covenant. Grace via the Cross is the only way for all.

Today, God is not obligated to anyone for anything EXCEPT His promised gift of the saving Gospel of grace. That doesn't involve a covenant and doesn't need to. Accept it and get over it.

Truster

Covenant = at least one party is obligated to uphold the terms of the deal.

Israel, alone, are the covenant people. God has no covenant with we Gentiles, and Gentiles are not in any sense Israel. We were written off at Babel and were without hope ever since, aliens from the covenants He made with His people.

But since Israel does not exist (as such) today, no one today - Jew nor Gentile - has any access to God via the New Covenant anymore than anyone has access via the Old Covenant. Grace via the Cross is the only way for all.

Today, God is not obligated to anyone for anything EXCEPT His promised gift of the saving Gospel of grace. That doesn't involve a covenant and doesn't need to. Accept it and get over it.

You either don't know of it or choose to ignore the covenant made between the Eternal Father and Son.

Truster

Chapter and verse on that.

And since your reading comprehension suffers, notice I said God has no covenant today with Jews nor Gentiles.

There is nothing wrong with my understanding.

"Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession".

I don't often give "chapter and verse" when answering a claim as I expect the claimant to know the scriptures and base his claim solely upon what is written.

musterion

There is nothing wrong with my understanding.

Yes there is.

"Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession".

This was written before the unveiling of this dispensation of grace and has nothing to do with it. It has to do with the coming Kingdom wherein He will rule the earth. Things that are different are not the same. Try to grasp it.