ECT What is better about D'ism?

Right Divider

Body part
You shouldn't have mentioned Amos 9 because the official interp, NOT YOURS, is that it means the opposite in Acts 15. I don't know why the apostles went with the LXX but they did, and the verb about overtaking the nations becomes 'so that all the nations may seek (the Lord).' That is the OFFICIAL rendering of the apostles, not yours.

The raised ruins of David are the Gentiles having faith and becoming believers. Because the promises given to David have been transfered to Christ, Acts 13, Acts 2.

The kingdom that results from being grounded in Christ is unshakeable, as you know from your vast knowledge of Heb 12.
:mock: "Official interp"

Christ's kingdom ON THE EARTH will be unshakable.

You are so deceived and brain-washed. I don't think that there is any hope for you.

Interplanner

You are so deceived and brain-washed. I don't think that there is any hope for you.

It will be on the NHNE. It will only be known by faith for now. It will not be Judaistic. There is no NT evidence of it being Judaistic or of being on this earth in a succession of normal history that we are now in.

Interplanner

Yes it is.

You'd have to give examples. The worst thing I've read lately is:
Amos 9, against everything said in Acts 15, is about a Judean kingdom.
Col 2 is saying that we are in the shadow period with Christ and the reality is a coming form of Judaism.

Both of these are by your gang in the past 24 hours.

Interplanner

The official interp is what the apostles said it meant in Acts 15, not what you think it said today trying to prove that there needs to be a Judaistic kingdom in Judea. THEY SAID IT WAS ABOUT THE INCOMING OF THE GENTILES FAITH, and they disregard the Hebrew that says Israel would OVERTAKE the nations; instead they go with the LXX that says the nations will seek the Lord.

Interplanner

The official interp is what the apostles said it meant in Acts 15, not what you think it said today trying to prove that there needs to be a Judaistic kingdom in Judea. THEY SAID IT WAS ABOUT THE INCOMING OF THE GENTILES FAITH, and they disregard the Hebrew that says Israel would OVERTAKE the nations; instead they go with the LXX that says the nations will seek the Lord.

NO there is no hope that I will become D'ist. It is an insidious distracting from the truth in Christ.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why does anyone think RD is on top of any part of theology, asking questions like that?
Because of your stupid abbreviations, like 2p2p, of which no one viewing the thread would have a clue what it meant unless they follow your every erroneous post of the stuff you make up.

You make up stuff because you cannot and will not accept the sure promises of GOD.

Right Divider

Body part
It will be on the NHNE.
Your timeline is whacked out, like most everything that you say.

The NHNE comes AFTER the millennium (which you will, no doubt, screw up as well).

It will only be known by faith for now.
What does that means? It's back to fancy island with you.

It will not be Judaistic. There is no NT evidence of it being Judaistic or of being on this earth in a succession of normal history that we are now in.
What is "Judaistic"?

During Christ's earthly reign during the millennium, it will most certainly be on the earth before the NHNE.

It starts by Christ setting FOOT back on the Mount of Olives: Zechariah 14:4

There is a LOT of history that takes place between THEN and the establishment of the NHNE.

Interplanner

2P2P was explained over 2 years. It is a title chapter in Ryrie.

Are you actually going to come along a year later and complain that you don't know what it means?

Right Divider

Body part
Your understanding of Acts 15 is, quite frankly, garbage.

Interplanner

Your timeline is whacked out, like most everything that you say.

The NHNE comes AFTER the millennium (which you will, no doubt, screw up as well).

What does that means? It's back to fancy island with you.

What is "Judaistic"?

During Christ's earthly reign during the millennium, it will most certainly be on the earth before the NHNE.

It starts by Christ setting FOOT back on the Mount of Olives: Zechariah 14:4

There is a LOT of history that takes place between THEN and the establishment of the NHNE.

How can you claim to know things about Christian faith, when you don't know the contrast between faith and sight? 2 Cor 5, the new covenant section, imagine that.

You don't know one end from the other, brother. STOP POSTING and read your NT 10x.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You'd have to give examples.
No problem.

Hebrews 8 KJV
(8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Acts 17:11 KJV
(11) These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Let's do that and see if it is so.

Jeremiah 31 KJV
(31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

TA DA!

Interplanner

2 Peter 3 is the fullest description of the end and there is nothing about a Judaistic kingdom (the worship system, the temple, in Judea) before the NHNE.

the theories about Judaistic stuff that have been tried over the past 150 years are hooey.

Right Divider

Body part
Quit responding to the SAME post TWICE, you moron.

Right Divider

Body part
How can you claim to know things about Christian faith, when you don't know the contrast between faith and sight? 2 Cor 5, the new covenant section, imagine that.

You don't know one end from the other, brother. STOP POSTING and read your NT 10x.
Your mind is SO confused and indoctrinated into nonsense, that NOT only do you NOT understand anything.... you also make constant FALSE accusation against those that do!

The BODY OF CHRIST does NOT have the same CALLING as the nation of Israel.

The BODY OF CHRIST walks by faith and NOT by sight.

Israel was supported to walk by faith AND SIGHT.

God gave THEM many VISUAL things that the BODY OF CHRIST does NOT have or need.

The fact that YOU refuse to understand that Israel (believing Israel) will be RESTORED is one reason why you are SO STUPID.

Right Divider

Body part
2 Peter 3 is the fullest description of the end and there is nothing about a Judaistic kingdom (the worship system, the temple, in Judea) before the NHNE.

the theories about Judaistic stuff that have been tried over the past 150 years are hooey.
Nonsense from the king of hooey.

Isaiah and Revelation have a much more FULL description of the end than Peter gives.

Interplanner

Nonsense from the king of hooey.

Isaiah and Revelation have a much more FULL description of the end than Peter gives.

Clarification: 2 Pet 3 is the longest, most complete ORDINARY, NON-SYMBOLIC passage, when placed beside I Cor 15, Rom 2, Heb 9, Acts 17 about the coming day of judgement. There is nothing Judaic in the events of the 2nd coming.

I do not source things out of the Rev, though it helps secondarily. As for Isaiah, most of it is describing what would happen in Christ and his mission, as it says.