ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

No wonder you have no vision of the future Kingdom of God on earth.

You are not qualified for it.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

LA

That's rich; the blind attempting to lead the blind :chuckle:

You have neither a clue as to what those passages are actually talking about, nor about the chronological order of things they are actually describing and completely rely on, for their fulfillment.

This, despite so much material throughout Scripture on every aspect of the various parts of it all that just those few passages alone are nevertheless so richly based on.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I read the three false premises and stopped there.

I would expect nothing less from someone that puts "Mr. Religion" in their name.
Then don't bother implying no support for the view exists if you are this intellectually lazy. :AMR:

That is the problem with "right dividers". It only applies if one is committed to dispensational notions. Sigh.

AMR

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You have neither a clue as to what those passages are actually talking about, nor about the chronological order of things they are actually describing and completely rely on, for their fulfillment.

This, despite so much material throughout Scripture on every aspect of the various parts of it all that just those few passages alone are nevertheless so richly based on.

Your opinion is worthless.

LA

Interplanner

Why do you see so much emphasis on "chronological order" out of these verses from Matthew? I don't get that at all.

What are "those few passages" when you just said it was all throughout Scripture? Make up your mind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick does not realize how graceful we are toward him,

I don't NEED your grace (small g) I have God's Grace. By the way, the Scripture verses you used in this post were meant for the House of Israel alone. Not for the Gentiles. You're monumentally confused. Also, don't forget to stay off of that LA Freeway, it's always congested.

Right Divider

Body part
Then don't bother implying no support for the view exists if you are this intellectually lazy. :AMR:

That is the problem with "right dividers". It only applies if one is committed to dispensational notions. Sigh.

AMR
I'm curious why I'm "intellectually lazy" because a refuse to read a document that is based on three premises, ALL of which are false. Sigh.

Right Divider

Body part
Because this is a debate forum, and you're supposed to explain where you think it's false.

1. Covenant theology structures all of Biblical revelation.
  2. The form of the covenants revealed in Scripture was borrowed from and is accommodated to the ancient near eastern world and must be understood in that context.
  3. Covenant is the most coherent explanation for Biblical revelation and the nature and authority of the canon.

#1 is a self-fulfilling prophecy, everyone claims this about THEIR "structure" for Bible revelation --- untrue
#2 is pure speculation with no foundation whatsoever --- untrue
#3 is also a purely conceited self-fulfilling statement, everyone claims this about THEIR framework for explaining Biblical revelation is the most coherent --- untrue.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't NEED your grace (small g) I have God's Grace. By the way, the Scripture verses you used in this post were meant for the House of Israel alone. Not for the Gentiles.

Oh, good point, Jesus is a Jew and the gospel he preached is for Israel. Salvation is of the Jews ... too bad that leaves you out.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
GM does not acknowledge the problems with 2P2P.

Yes, I know, he believes in two different gospels for two different churches.

Jesus is the head of the church for Israel but Jesus never established a Gentile church nor did he permit Paul to do so.

Gentiles are welcomed into the NT church of God of whom Jesus is the head.

Interplanner

Yes, I know, he believes in two different gospels for two different churches.

Jesus is the head of the church for Israel but Jesus never established a Gentile church nor did he permit Paul to do so.

Gentiles are welcomed into the NT church of God of whom Jesus is the head.

And unbelieving Jews (and all unbelievers) were not welcome into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.