ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and you must believe in SINLESS PERFECTION ??

Maybe you will explain how the Holy Spirit enters and departs ??

Where is there REBIRTH IN Acts -Revelation ??

dan p

Galatians 4:19
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

achduke

Hi and the assembly at Corinth are Sanctified and have the Holy Spirit and in Cor 1:10 had divisions , just like today and will until the Departure of the Body !~!

dan p

Paul reasons why later in the letter. They were not yet spiritually mature.

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.

1Co 3:2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;

1Co 3:3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?

1Co 3:4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?

DAN P

Paul reasons why later in the letter. They were not yet spiritually mature.

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.

1Co 3:2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;

1Co 3:3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?

1Co 3:4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?

Hi and now you see that the those in Corinth are no different than those who refuse to follow Paul and refuse the MYSTERY given to him and that means all that do not follow Paul are never SPIRITUAL !!

DAN P

achduke

Hi and now you see that the those in Corinth are no different than those who refuse to follow Paul and refuse the MYSTERY given to him and that means all that do not follow Paul are never SPIRITUAL !!

DAN P

I do not know many who do not believe Paul. Paul was appointed by God. He had the Holy Spirit and witnessed for God and Christ. We just have a different understanding on what Paul said. I pray that I could be as Paul. I am willing to witness and also be long suffering when the Lord calls. I pray the Lord strengthens me for what lie ahead. If it is peace the Lord has for me then i am good with that also. What ever God's will for me then I accept it. In the end I just want to be with God and Christ. I pray for my family and friends also.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

DAN P

Those who follow Paul, are carnal, Paul said.

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
1Co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
1Co 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1Co 3:4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
1Co 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1Co 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
1Co 1:15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

LA

DAN P

Go ahead.

LA

Hi and you are saying you do not understand 1 Cor 1:13 , good boy !!

Verse 13 reads < Is Christ divided ? was Paul crucified for you ??or were ye BAPTIZO in the name of Paul ??

#1 The verb DIVIDED / MERIZO is in the PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of FACT !!

The Perfect Tense means in this verse Christ can not nor can be DIVIDED at any time like the PENTECOSTAL do every day !!

The verb CRUCIFIED / STAUROO means that man could never die for anyone , nor Paul , only Christ , like in Gal 2:20 !!

Paul was the LAST one to BAPTIZO anyone as Acts 19:6 has recorded !!

It is hard for PENTECOSTALS to see that Acts is where PENTECOSTALS fall down and can not get UP , but easy to see why !!

dan p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Verse 13 reads < Is Christ divided ? was Paul crucified for you ??or were ye BAPTIZO in the name of Paul ??

#1 The verb DIVIDED / MERIZO is in the PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of FACT !!

The Perfect Tense means in this verse Christ can not nor can be DIVIDED at any time like the PENTECOSTAL do every day !!

The verb CRUCIFIED / STAUROO means that man could never die for anyone , nor Paul , only Christ , like in Gal 2:20 !!

It is hard for PENTECOSTALS to see that Acts is where PENTECOSTALS fall down and can not get UP , but easy to see why !!

dan p

LA is extremely ignorant. That's a real shame.

DAN P

Guess what Nang? James was written to the 12 scattered tribes of Israel, not to the Gentiles. You need to learn how to Rightly Divide the word.

James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Hi and it is hard to see , when laying on your back , don't you see !!

dan p

Interplanner

Unless he meant the tribes in the new sense, like so many of the other components of the 'shadow' system that was now a reality in Christ.

As in shadow vs reality in Col 2 and Hebrews...

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

dan p

1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3 And this will we do, if God permit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA is extremely ignorant. That's a real shame.

If that is so then what are you?

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
GM doesn't discuss concepts, that I know of. He only needles people.

Grosnick does not realize how graceful we are toward him, but the world will not be so kind to him when he receives his treatment back to him in good measure.

Mar 4:22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
Mar 4:23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Mar 4:24 And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
Mar 4:25 For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

Psa 10:2 The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
Psa 10:3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
Psa 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
Psa 10:5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
Psa 10:6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.