What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

"What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

James 2

Elia,

This is one of the most misused passages of James. Does it not directly point to Jesus's parable about the Good Samaritan?

Does it not point directly to His multiple times given Commands to Love the lord your God, and Love your neighbor as yourself?

James goes on to say to the effect of.... Pure Religion, undefined is keeping a pure heart undefined, caring for widows, orphans and the like....

How does this point to the Law being works?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Good post.

Galatians 5:4

You who are trying to be justified by the law are alienated from Christ; you have fallen from grace.

This indeed is in Galatians, and falling from grace is indeed a falling from salvation.

But in context of the post you quoted,

The individual understands Grace and embraces Jewish practices out of conviction and enjoyment. This is apparent as he isn't cramming this system of faith down everyone's throats.

He is in no spiritual danger as he claims Christ as his salvation. Paul wrote of those who have the law and spoke that he practiced with them so as to spread the Good News.

God's Truth

Elia,

This is one of the most misused passages of James. Does it not directly point to Jesus's parable about the Good Samaritan?

Does it not point directly to His multiple times given Commands to Love the lord your God, and Love your neighbor as yourself?

James goes on to say to the effect of.... Pure Religion, undefined is keeping a pure heart undefined, caring for widows, orphans and the like....

How does this point to the Law being works?

James is speaking of the ROYAL LAW of LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

If you do NOT obey God---THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Unfortuntaely for you the text you use to support your knowledge of Jesus Christ was written much after he was dead, and rewritten and revised and published into multiple edition.

While the text that I quoted from remains one of the most unchanged pieces of religious literature to have ever graced history.

Now back to your text which you envision as the true shield of your faith. Jesus of Nazaraeth never himself uttered the words I am son of god, but rather up to 90 times in the new testament claims that he is "Son of Man". What's more, is that I completely embrace Jesus as being a wonderful human being who was a shining beacon for humanity, but to say that he is god, is to simply state that all of us are god, for we are just incarnations of a universal self.

I'm doing something that I am shocked at. I'm agreeing with Gods Truth.

Dekoder,

The Quran has multiple versions. The academic schools in Saudi affirm this to the elite of Islam. The writings of Mohammed were written by followers and generals. They were expounded on by Caliphs of first election, and some versions were even ordered to be destroyed.

Also, the Quran came over 600 years after Jesus, and retell some biblical stories, but takes the nations of many Gods and seeks to rename them as the true Jews of Moses, while completely slamming Jews and Christians in the full dispensation.

It teaches a law based following of Allah, and removes grace from the equation.

It also flat out calls Allah a deceiver by insinuating He deceived many by having people believe Jesus... Issa in the Quran (Not Yeshewa/Jesus... Or as some Jews mockingly call Him... Yeshki) does not provide salvation, nor is He the substance of God. This refutes historical, factual writings that are extra biblically available about the actual man called Yeshewa Ben Yoseph.

The Quran isn't a correction to the Bible, it is a third Abrhammic faith that seeks to abrogate the first 2. It is also dangerously coming close to delivering a people without mercy that seek to instill there law of faith upon all peoples of the world through violent coercion, deception, and absence of free will. This is not a good thing in the light of the Christian 66 or Jewish 39/ twenty something in the Tanakh.

If you seek to see God respecting all perceptions of Him, read the Story of Jonah and then study the historical context of the God the Ninivites worshiped. If you genuinely go there, then see if you can dekode the sign of Jonah that Jesus speaks of.

Sincerely, it's a cool study, and even if merely for your theological curiosity, it yields strong, satisfying reward,

God's Truth

Galatians 5:4

You who are trying to be justified by the law are alienated from Christ; you have fallen from grace.

This indeed is in Galatians, and falling from grace is indeed a falling from salvation.

But in context of the post you quoted,

The individual understands Grace and embraces Jewish practices out of conviction and enjoyment. This is apparent as he isn't cramming this system of faith down everyone's throats.

He is in no spiritual danger as he claims Christ as his salvation. Paul wrote of those who have the law and spoke that he practiced with them so as to spread the Good News.

Are you saying Paul warns the Gentiles not to fall from grace but not the Jews?

God's Truth

You don't love your neighbor anyway.

If you did, you would go sell all that you have and give it to your poor neighbor.

Just listen to your reasoning...you say one neighbor should give up everything to give to the other neighbor...but then that neighbor who received it should turn around and give it to someone poor, and so on and so on.

You have a retarded belief about Jesus' words.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Are you saying Paul warns the Gentiles not to fall from grace but not the Jews?

No My Quarrelsome Friend.... Lol, [emoji12]

Had it not been for Jews that found grace, we would not have the very 27 books that testify clearly about the Lion of Judah.

There is a warning about Christians dogging on Jews that are hardened to the gospel in Romans. I'm certain you are familiar with it.

There are references to Paul (Said to be focused on Gentiles), and Peter (Said to be focused on the Jews) approaching people with consciousness of their heart. Paul expands on this with his statement about being all things to all men for the Gospels sake.

I'm certain that some practice the specifics of the law for the gospels sake. They are easy to spot, because they don't Judahize.

The other type comes in all favors and Judahize the Gehenna out of people.

Judgment in the sense of.. Is this person denying what Jesus accomplished is good, but to judge a person on their fleshly convictions or witness could negatively impact their purpose in the body, elected by the Head of the body.

Does that answer your question, or should I expound on some points?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
If you can agree with me, then there is still hope for you to listen to what I say and give it a chance.

Way to go. Ruined the moment. Lol.

Um.. Sure, as long as you too acknowledge we can learn more from all. This would mean that we could learn from one another.

On the flip, I don't see us ever not butting heads.

But for some reason, I believe your head to be as hard as mine. That's honestly a compliment.

Epoisses

I preach and teach faith and obedience, but the faith alone crowd is so brainwashed with their man made teachings they do not understand it goes together, so I get abuse heaped upon me.

We are justified by faith apart from works so where as that exact phrase is not used is most certainly is implied.

What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. Rom. 4:1-8

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Just listen to your reasoning...you say one neighbor should give up everything to give to the other neighbor...but then that neighbor who received it should turn around and give it to someone poor, and so on and so on.

You have a retarded belief about Jesus' words.

I could be wrong, but I believe he was referring to Jesus pointing out that his adherence to the Law was perfect in his mind, but his lack of charity/love, and inability to give up pride in his fleshly accomplishments was similar to lacking love.

Also, that verse is a reference to Jesus being the one to give his perfection to the poor.

It starts with him saying "good" teacher.

Jesus says.. "Only God is good"

Then the "rich(spiritual vernacular for self righteous)" man proceeds to tell about how good he is.

Jesus then explains what he is doing in a parable.

Whether the man couldn't give up his worldly wealth in Love, or admit his inability to need Jesus perfection instead of his idea of his own.... The parable rings out.

God's Truth

No My Quarrelsome Friend.... Lol, [emoji12]
A compliment and an insult at the same time.

Had it not been for Jews that found grace, we would not have the very 27 books that testify clearly about the Lion of Judah.

There is a warning about Christians dogging on Jews that are hardened to the gospel in Romans. I'm certain you are familiar with it.

Your false judgments are not hidden.

There are references to Paul (Said to be focused on Gentiles), and Peter (Said to be focused on the Jews) approaching people with consciousness of their heart. Paul expands on this with his statement about being all things to all men for the Gospels sake.

I'm certain that some practice the specifics of the law for the gospels sake. They are easy to spot, because they don't Judahize.
That is a joke. There isn't a special pass for those calling themselves Jews to be able to get circumcised for God and it be okay.

What don't you get that God does not give different instructions to different people
The other type comes in all favors and Judahize the Gehenna out of people.

Judgment in the sense of.. Is this person denying what Jesus accomplished is good, but to judge a person on their fleshly convictions or witness could negatively impact their purpose in n the body, elected by the Head of the body.

Does that answer your question, or should I expound on some points?

I hope you consider more carefully what I say. You are making people separate, and that is against God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

That is a joke. There isn't a special pass for those calling themselves Jews to be able to get circumcised for God and it be okay.

What don't you get that God does not give different instructions to different people

I hope you consider more carefully what I say. You are making people separate, and that is against God.

Now now Gods Truth,

Free Will yields individuality.

I believe if you want to get on the topic of separating people, and you listened to my desire for unity, and how we could accomplish it as the body of Christ, and how Christ answers that need to respect individuality....

Well... To appeal to your obvious competitive nature..

My hand would win.

[emoji106]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

GT,

I use humor, because your... Everyone is wrong but me rhetoric, cloaked in religious obligation is apparent.

I am not hiding that I disagree with you.

My feelings of expression are sincere.

I don't judge!

I get angry when you do.

Instead of going in circles with... Your a false teach, no you are, no you are.... I'm trying to find peace with you, while agreeing to dis agree and use humor to lighten the clashing of swords that we obviously have.

I do not question or claim to know the lost from the saved. I leave that to Jesus.

You undermine people's spiritual knowledge in most of your posts.

Just think of me as a thorn from the devil that God gave you.

Perhaps my evil ways will make you cry out...

"Your grace is sufficient Lord"

[emoji85]

God's Truth

Now now Gods Truth,

Free Will yields individuality.

I believe if you want to get on the topic of separating people, and you listened to my desire for unity, and how we could accomplish it as the body of Christ, and how Christ answers that need to respect individuality....

Well... To appeal to your obvious competitive nature..

My hand would win.

[emoji106]

Your unity motto is a lie. You say unity, but then you go against my beliefs.

You are preaching falseness. God does not have anything to do with that.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Do you really think Paul was talking about physical circumcision?