What does God's Holy Law Demand?

God's Truth

GT,

I use humor, because your... Everyone is wrong but me rhetoric, cloaked in religious obligation is apparent.

I am not hiding that I disagree with you.

My feelings of expression are sincere.

I don't judge!

I get angry when you do.

Instead of going in circles with... Your a false teach, no you are, no you are.... I'm trying to find peace with you, while agreeing to dis agree and use humor to lighten the clashing of swords that we obviously have.

I do not question or claim to know the lost from the saved. I leave that to Jesus.

You undermine people's spiritual knowledge in most of your posts.

Just think of me as a thorn from the devil that God gave you.

Perhaps my evil ways will make you cry out...

"Your grace is sufficient Lord"

[emoji85]

Okay I will, like you said...you are from the devil.

I am an enemy of the devil.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Your unity motto is a lie. You say unity, but then you go against my beliefs.

You are preaching falseness. God does not have anything to do with that.

You have spoken it true, when you emphasize "your beliefs".

You refuse to acknowledge that the Holy Spirit is to convict of scripture and judge, and instead speak as you are He.

I still Love you, but I promise that I will be a challenge to your ideas until we meet Jesus in person.

Note.... I have not once declared any lost, including you.

I've even invited you to joke with me to lighten our tension.

I call you brother and mess with you as if you were.

[emoji41]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Judaizers were speaking of a physical circumcision. You are losing focus of your messed up false teachings.

No sir,

I'm taking Jesus words, and combining them with Pauls.

To be more specific, Paul wrote in Spiritual form, using physical analogies.

He did that just like Jesus.

It's even revealed he does this by Peter.

That Circumcision of the physical is much more spiritual in reference then you know.

He even goes on to wish they would go on and cut the whole thing off.

This is a reference to a discontinuence of their seeds of spiritual lies being propagated.

Um... Jesus talked about seeds. Was He just talking about how to be a good gardener?

God's Truth

Now now Gods Truth,

Free Will yields individuality.

I believe if you want to get on the topic of separating people, and you listened to my desire for unity, and how we could accomplish it as the body of Christ, and how Christ answers that need to respect individuality....

Well... To appeal to your obvious competitive nature..

My hand would win.

[emoji106]

You do sound competitive...and thus a hypocrite. You keep judging me personally and showing you are exactly what you say I am.

How about let's just debate and judge our beliefs.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I will prove with scripture that you are wrong about obeying.

Ephesians 4:3

diligently keeping the unity of the Spirit with the peace that binds us.

So, we've been at this for two days. I have scripture too.

Can we just agree to disagree?

The very things you post as scripture, I see no difference in what I say, do, or quote in scripture.

I admit I'm a sinner. I would even claim Chief of sinners, but Paul took that one. I am only justified by Jesus. The Holy Spirit is so powerful in my life, that I grow daily.

However, in the flesh I will never boast so that all glory can go to God!

I initially asked you what must I do to be saved to find out why you and a Christian brother or sister were fighting over a jot and tiddle.

I claim you as my brother in Christ, and profess peace. We will strife in the future, but I will continue to claim you as my brother in Christ.

Yes I'm sarcastic, yes I joke, yes I'm stubborn, but I extend the Good News to all and believe that your way of expressing it, though different than mine is necessary to the body of Christ.

Untill we clash again brother.

God's Truth

Ephesians 4:3

diligently keeping the unity of the Spirit with the peace that binds us.

So, we've been at this for two days. I have scripture too.

Can we just agree to disagree?

The very things you post as scripture, I see no difference in what I say, do, or quote in scripture.

I admit I'm a sinner. I would even claim Chief of sinners, but Paul took that one. I am only justified by Jesus. The Holy Spirit is so powerful in my life, that I grow daily.

However, in the flesh I will never boast so that all glory can go to God!

I initially asked you what must I do to be saved to find out why you and a Christian brother or sister were fighting over a jot and tiddle.

I claim you as my brother in Christ, and profess peace. We will strife in the future, but I will continue to claim you as my brother in Christ.

Yes I'm sarcastic, yes I joke, yes I'm stubborn, but I extend the Good News to all and believe that your way of expressing it, though different than mine is necessary to the body of Christ.

Untill we clash again brother.

Your good news is not the good news of God.

You say you are a chief sinner.

You are not overcoming.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
How about let's just debate and judge our beliefs.

I will debate with you. But I will not judge. I ask you do the same out of mutual respect.

We mustn't condemn either of us as false, because we are both redeemed by the blood of the lamb.

I sincerely apologize for offending you on any level, and remove humor and insincerity from my heart by the grace of God and provision of prayer.

I extend my hand in friendship to agree to disagree with you, but I also state that if you belittle my words with utterances of hypocrisy or false teaching, that you and I must cease debate.

I will debate with you using scripture, but only under the banner of Christian respect and love, with belief that the Holy Spirit teaches both of us according to our needs.

God's Truth

No sir,

I'm taking Jesus words, and combining them with Pauls.

To be more specific, Paul wrote in Spiritual form, using physical analogies.

He did that just like Jesus.

It's even revealed he does this by Peter.

That Circumcision of the physical is much more spiritual in reference then you know.

He even goes on to wish they would go on and cut the whole thing off.

This is a reference to a discontinuence of their seeds of spiritual lies being propagated.

Um... Jesus talked about seeds. Was He just talking about how to be a good gardener?

I hear all your false teachings and I just want to help you. Can you humble yourself and repent of everything you think you know, and listen to God's Word instead of the teachings you decided to follow, or the teachings from your parents you were forced to believe?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Your good news is not the good news of God.

You say you are a chief sinner.

You are not overcoming.

1 Timothy 1:15Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
(Paul)
15 This saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I am the worst of them.

Romans 7:15-20Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

15 For I do not understand what I am doing, because I do not practice what I want to do, but I do what I hate.

16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree with the law that it is good.

17 So now I am no longer the one doing it, but it is sin living in me.

18 For I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh. For the desire to do what is good is with me, but there is no ability to do it.

19 For I do not do the good that I want to do, but I practice the evil that I do not want to do.

20 Now if I do what I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but it is the sin that lives in me.

God's Truth

I will debate with you. But I will not judge. I ask you do the same out of mutual respect.

We mustn't condemn either of us as false, because we are both redeemed by the blood of the lamb.

I sincerely apologize for offending you on any level, and remove humor and insincerity from my heart by the grace of God and provision of prayer.

I extend my hand in friendship to agree to disagree with you, but I also state that if you belittle my words with utterances of hypocrisy or false teaching, that you and I must cease debate.

I will debate with you using scripture, but only under the banner of Christian respect and love, with belief that the Holy Spirit teaches both of us according to our needs.

Your beliefs are false. I will not EVER agree to disagree.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I hear all your false teachings and I just want to help you. Can you humble yourself and repent of everything you think you know, and listen to God's Word instead of the teachings you decided to follow, or the teachings from your parents you were forced to believe?

I was born a Jew by heritage of my mother.

I was raised under the Law until the age of 18.

I became an Athiest.

I then became an egnostic.

I studied all religions.

I finally found Jesus in the Bible and studied to disprove the Bible with archeology, historical record and science.

Jesus won!

I now cling to Him with inability to let Him go. I cannot disprove Him or the Bible. It holds to scrutiny.

I advocate for Israel, and I have a passion for all Jews.

God's Truth

1 Timothy 1:15Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
(Paul)
15 This saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I am the worst of them.

Romans 7:15-20Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

15 For I do not understand what I am doing, because I do not practice what I want to do, but I do what I hate.

16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree with the law that it is good.

17 So now I am no longer the one doing it, but it is sin living in me.

18 For I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh. For the desire to do what is good is with me, but there is no ability to do it.

19 For I do not do the good that I want to do, but I practice the evil that I do not want to do.

20 Now if I do what I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but it is the sin that lives in me.

You were TAUGHT that by false teachers to understand those scriptures that way.

Don't lie, did you hear that about Paul from a pastor?

Paul was speaking of what he was like BEFORE he was saved.

How do you EVER get that Paul was speaking of himself as still sinning like that/

Paul said he was a chief of sinners because he helped have Christians killed.

Do you think Paul kept doing that after being saved?!