What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Do you have ANY idea what that scripture means?

Brother,

Do you?

The stone Law was a ministry of death.

Not only was temptation a matter of physical hunger at that time, but it was the matter of Jesus making salvation obtainable by all.

The greatest stones to the Jews were the Stones of the covenant.

Jesus was being challenged by the devil to make the righteousness of the Law our bread. Thus maintaining his grasp on us. ....... "Oh death where is thy sting, thy sting is in sin and the power behind sin is the Law"

Sent from my iPad using TOL

God's Truth

Brother,

Do you?

The stone Law was a ministry of death.

Not only was temptation a matter of physical hunger at that time, but it was the matter of Jesus making salvation obtainable by all.

The greatest stones to the Jews were the Stones of the covenant.

Jesus was being challenged by the devil to make the righteousness of the Law our bread. Thus maintaining his grasp on us. ....... "Oh death where is thy sting, thy sting is in sin and the power behind sin is the Law"

That is nonsense.

The words written on stone are written on the hearts and minds of the saved.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Of course, you will agree with a Calvinists, for many of the false things you have been saying here have such teachings.

Gods Truth,

You are a mighty warrior for Jesus. What value is bickering and such? Are we not unified in Jesus. All speaking and doing differently, that none should be lost, but all saved, as God desires.

What value are Paul, Moses, the Prophets, when Jesus is our cornerstone and hope.

Our bickering is the very reason, so many have turned away and the growing religion of law (Islam) is causing the love of many to grow cold.

I would die for you and with you in the name of our blessed savior. Is harmony in Faith so difficult to comprehend?

God's Truth

Gods Truth,

You are a mighty warrior for Jesus. What value is bickering and such? Are we not unified in Jesus. All speaking and doing differently, that none should be lost, but all saved, as God desires.

What value are Paul, Moses, the Prophets, when Jesus is our cornerstone and hope.

Our bickering is the very reason, so many have turned away and the growing religion of law (Islam) is causing the love of many to grow cold.
Didn't you read all the scriptures that we are to debate, even in public debate. We are to argue, vigorously refute, sharply dispute, persuade, oppose, defend, confirm, command, preach, teach, instruct, rebuke, encourage, and contend.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are you sure? Please explain what I am saying there?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Galatians 3

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ like a garment. 28 There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s

Epoisses

I can easily prove that you are merely repeating what a false teacher taught you.

Tell me first, was Moses righteous?

Answer that then I will have one more question for you.

All the OT saints were righteous by faith read Hebrews 11. I can learn nothing from a noob like you.

God's Truth

Acts 9:29
He talked and debated with the Grecian Jews, but they tried to kill him.

Acts 15:1 Some men came down from Judea to Antioch and were teaching the brothers: "Unless you are circumcised, according to the custom taught by Moses, you cannot be saved." This brought Paul and Barnabas into sharp dispute and debate with them. So Paul and Barnabas were appointed, along with some other believers, to go up to Jerusalem to see the apostles and elders about this question.

Acts 18:28
For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.

Acts 19:8-9 Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. But some of them became obstinate: they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them.

2 Corinthians 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10

Paul opposes Peter. See Galatians 2:11-21

Galatians 4:16 Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?

1 Timothy 1:3-4 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. These promote controversies rather than God's work—which is by faith.

2 Timothy 4:2-4 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Titus 1:9 He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.

Titus 1:13 This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith

Jude 3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That is nonsense.

The words written on stone are written on the hearts and minds of the saved.

If this is nonsense, than all of Jesus's words about bread and stone, along with every word of 1st and 2nd Corinthians would be nonsense.

Why do Jews hate Paul so much Gods Truth?

Epoisses

Do you really think that the scriptures that say we are to 'believe' nullifies the scriptures that say obey?

Believing is obeying - By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. Heb. 11:8

beloved57

Galatians 3

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ like a garment. 28 There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s

Those scriptures I didn't use and I don't see how they explain

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Faith alone is dead. NOWHERE anywhere in the Bible does it say people are righteous because they did nothing but believe.

The verse you reference is from James and goes on to say that if we merely pray for those in need and don't help them, our faith is DEAD.

This is a reference to Gods ROYAL Law....

Love one another as you Love Yourself, and Love the Lord Your God with all your heart and soul.

How can we love God who we haven't seen if we can't love the least of us who we have seen?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
All the Obedience to the Law of God that God required for Righteousness, My Jesus Christ fulfilled the same for me and made me Righteous before God. Rom 5:19!

The verse I quoted and this are identical. He did it all by His Obedience.

Instead of God seeing you when you come to Him, He sees Jesus' obedience.

The metaphors of the cloak is describing this.

God's Truth

If this is nonsense, than all of Jesus's words about bread and stone, along with every word of 1st and 2nd Corinthians would be nonsense.

Why do Jews hate Paul so much Gods Truth?

The Jews did not believe Jesus' blood made them clean, they wanted to keep doing the ceremonial works.

Didn't you read any of the things I was trying to teach you about this?

God's Truth

The verse I quoted and this are identical. He did it all by His Obedience.

Instead of God seeing you when you come to Him, He sees Jesus' obedience.

The metaphors of the cloak is describing this.

Show the scripture that says what you say.

How do you ever get that God does not see us? Please show me the scripture that says that, and if it does not say that, will you admit you merely repeat the things false teachers say?