What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Epoisses

Moron? Surely you can do better than that. Put some effort into it and quit half-stepping.

If you love Me, keep My commandments.​

Why don't you?

Do you want to know how to piss off an SDA?

Just rip into their half-wit, numbskull, non-educated, snake oil selling, hair brained, false prophet Ellen White witch.

That gets them mad every time. lol

God's Truth

Christians keep the new commandment of love you moron! Do you feel the love?

How do you love others if you break the law?

I am not talking about observing special days, or getting circumcised. I am talking about the do not sin laws.

If you love your neighbor by not murdering him, not bearing false witness against him, not stealing from him, but you commit adultery with his wife, have you not proved you do not love your neighbor, even though you only broke one of the commands?

God's Truth

Impossible because the Bible tells us that He said many things which were not recorded. In fact all that is recorded of His speaking can be recited in a 2 hour lecture.

John 20:30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Did you read that? Paul says that the prophetic writings of the Old Testament were made known.

Paul says so that all nations might believe and OBEY HIM.

The apostles from the New Testament received all the truth we need to guide us to eternal life. All we need to guide us to eternal life is written down in the Scriptures: John 16:13; 2 Peter 1:3; Acts 20:20, 27; Matthew 28:20; I Corinthians 14:37; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

Elia

Only this:

Micah 6:8
8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?​

Bs"d

Only this:

“And now, Israel, what does Y-H-W-H your God require of you, but to fear Y-H-W-H your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, to serve Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13 and to keep the commandments of Y-H-W-H and His statutes which I command you today for your good?"
Deut 10

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you want to know how to piss off an SDA?

Just rip into their half-wit, numbskull, non-educated, snake oil selling, hair brained, false prophet Ellen White witch.

That gets them mad every time. lol

Actually, I could care less what people say about Ellen White, why do you?