What does God's Holy Law Demand?

God's Truth

If the Temple is rebuilt, and sacrifices are brought again- will your theology fall apart?

If someone sacrifices a bull after Jesus' sacrifice, it will be like one who kills a person.

Whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck.

Isaiah 66:3 But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a person, and whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck; whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig's blood, and whoever burns memorial incense is like one who worships an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations;

JonahofAkron

If someone sacrifices a bull after Jesus' sacrifice, it will be like one who kills a person.

Whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck.

Isaiah 66:3 But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a person, and whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck; whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig's blood, and whoever burns memorial incense is like one who worships an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations;
Tell that to Paul in Acts 21. He makes a sacrifice and pays for a sacrifice of others.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

Why are there so many people here who argue for evil and not good?

Do you really think that after the Lamb of God was sacrificed there is a blood of any animal that would be acceptable to God?

God's Truth

Judaism and Christianity are the same religion to some.

It is unbelievable how some people want to identify with being a Jew and a believer in Christ, but they do not want to be called a Christian; and, those 'believers' do not understand about Jesus fulfilling the purification/ceremonial works of the law, such as circumcision, and animals sacrifices.

Last edited:

JonahofAkron

It is unbelievable how some people what to identify with being a Jew and a believer in Christ, but they do not want to be called a Christian; and, those 'believers' do not understand about Jesus fulfilling the purification/ceremonial works of the law, such as circumcision, and animals sacrifices.
So Jews stop being Jews once they have Messiah? Seems backwards. Especially considering the apostles didn't provide evidence for your thoughts on this.

God's Truth

So Jews stop being Jews once they have Messiah? Seems backwards. Especially considering the apostles didn't provide evidence for your thoughts on this.

There is no more Jew and Gentile in Christ Jesus.

Do you recognize what I said in the Bible?

Galatians 2:8 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.