What does God's Holy Law Demand?

JonahofAkron

James focused on the royal law of love which is revealed in the life of all those with true faith. James should not be tossed.
I agree that he shouldn't be tossed. Pate just found something in James that he can't reconciliation and rather than try to figure out what that means, he hates on the character of James and what he wrote about. I would just like him to admit it so we can move on.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

Epoisses

I agree that he shouldn't be tossed. Pate just found something in James that he can't reconciliation and rather than try to figure out what that means, he hates on the character of James and what he wrote about. I would just like him to admit it so we can move on.

Pate preaches the gospel of grace so he is light years ahead of a law monger like you.

Robert Pate

Banned

If you would read the Bible you would see that James had some problems.

Why did James send men to spy on Peter? Galatians 2:12.

Why did James want to circumcise Gentile Christians? Acts 15.

God's Truth

If you would read the Bible you would see that James had some problems.

Why did James send men to spy on Peter? Galatians 2:12.

Why did James want to circumcise Gentile Christians? Acts 15.

So you want to throw out of the Bible book called James?

Is that the only part of James that you want to throw out, the part that says faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone?

Robert Pate

Banned
So you want to throw out of the Bible book called James?

Is that the only part of James that you want to throw out, the part that says faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone?

It was not uncommon in the early church for Christians to continue to observe the law that had been abolished. James was one of them.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It was not uncommon in the early church for Christians to continue to observe the law that had been abolished. James was one of them.

Was Stephen stoned for obeying Mosaic law? After all he was a member of the Jerusalem congregation that James pastored.