Well? We're Waiting...........

Tattooed Theist

well, they have the right to turn from their perverted path too :thumb:

You're a special kind of disgusting disgrace to faith.
Have you ever read the New Testament?

I don's support gay marriage,
but I'd much rather have a beer with a gay dude than a hateful, ignorant guy like yourself :thumb:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're a special kind of disgusting and disgrace to faith.
Have you ever read the New Testament?

I don's support gay marriage,
but I'd much rather have a beer with a gay dude than a hateful, ignorant guy like yourself :thumb:

how do you feel about pedophiles?

are they your drinking buddies too?

Tattooed Theist

how do you feel about pedophiles?
a

re they your drinking buddies too?

Two completely different topics, but...

You mean the ones that run rampant in the Christian faith? Catholicism to be specific? As well as other denominations?

Yeah, they disgust me to about the same level as you disgust me.

:)

Tattooed Theist

with one shared commonality - in each case, they're a choice people have made to act in perverted ways
Homosexuality and Pedophilia are very different, if you fail to see that then you sir - are the ignorant one.

same as adulterers

are they your drinking buddies too?

Absolutely they are!
Did Jesus not spend time with adulterers?

Brush the dust off your bible homie, your a lost soul.

Tattooed Theist

no, they are not

this is a lie that the left wants america (especially american children) to believe - a lie that is easily swallowed by the inexperienced and foolish

No, it's actually a fact.
Pedophilia is not consensual because a child with an undeveloped brain cannot condone to such behavior.

Homosexuality is a shared consensual act between two consenting adults, albeit sinful, they know what they're doing.

ok doser

No, it's actually a fact.
Pedophilia is not consensual because a child with an undeveloped brain cannot condone to such behavior.

Homosexuality is a shared consensual act between two consenting adults, albeit sinful, they know what they're doing.

if you can find me saying that a child should be punished for being molested by a pedophile, you might have a point

Gurucam

I too am "waiting" Catholic Crusader, but I'm waiting to see if an accused CHILD RAPIST is elected to the most powerful office in the world: The President of the United States.

Should it not be:

I too am "waiting" Catholic Crusader, but I'm waiting to see if an ACCUSED child rapist is elected to the most powerful office in the world: The President of the United States.

ok doser

Should it not be:

I too am "waiting" Catholic Crusader, but I'm waiting to see if an ACCUSED child rapist is elected to the most powerful office in the world: The President of the United States.

acw don't need no steeenkin' proof

an unsubstantiated claim has been made by an anonymous person

that's good enough for acw! :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
if you can find me saying that a child should be punished for being molested by a pedophile, you might have a point

Ummmm, you did say that the 13 year old girl that Donald Trump allegedly raped should be held accountable for attending sex parties thrown by convicted sexual predator and Trump friend Jeffrey Epstein.

Isn't that the same thing?

ok doser

Ummmm, you did say that the 13 year old girl that Donald Trump allegedly raped should be held accountable for attending sex parties thrown by convicted sexual predator and Trump friend Jeffrey Epstein.

nope, i did not say that

i asked you whether a thirteen year old girl should be held responsible for immoral behavior

and you were unable to answer :darwinsm:

:mock:acw

Tattooed Theist

i was shaking my head over this last night long after i logged off

can you provide scripture where Jesus "spent time with" adulterers?

Now, if you're going to whine about semantics later, then lets just stop this right here :)

If you want to be an adult and assess Jesus' actions properly, then we'll continue....

John 8:4-11
"4 “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. 7 They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” 8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.

9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. 10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

11 “No, Lord,” she said.

And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

So I'll ask you, are you an "accuser?"
Or do you want to follow Jesus' lead?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

nope, i did not say that

i asked you whether a thirteen year old girl should be held responsible for immoral behavior

and you were unable to answer :darwinsm:

:mock:acw

Putting that conversation in context: We were talking about Presidential candidate Donald Trump and the upcoming civil suit where he is being accused of raping a 13 year old girl.

I said that there is absolutely no justification for an adult male like 47 year old Donald Trump to have sex with an underage girl, as well as there never being justification to use physical force (i.e. rape) like Donald Trump is accused of doing against the girl.

You ranted on in your typical misogynist whiiiiine that she was at a sex party...

Now if you would like to clear up any misunderstanding, please explain yourself.