Well? We're Waiting...........

kiwimacahau

HORN,

Many gays commit suicide because they are in conflict with their sexual desires. Yes, society causes a great deal of stress in daily living but so does the individual who is driven by a desire for same sex relationships. Many gay alcoholics cannot handle the drive, desires, whatever and rather seek help they turn to drugs and alcohol.

The homosexual leaders downplay this internal conflict because it smacks of some sort of neurosis. This is reflected in their (LGBT) leaders who try to put recovery therapy (NARTH) out of business.
Gay recovery therapy does not work and it never has.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

kiwimacahau

Frankly I do not think homosexuality and a pedophilia are different———-they both seek sex in what is available..Heterosexuals have their preferences——fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones short ones, muscular, a bit soft, etc……..A young gay man would never pass up a young blond or dark skinned teenager,,,and in many cases neither would a heterosexual,,,,secondly for the feeble sex hunter——children/ teenagers are more susceptible……money, cash etc.. An old man wont't make it with young homosexuals but he may have a chance with some he can bamboozle with money——

Pleasure/pain principles————-that's what it's all about.
This says more about you than you might think.

kiwimacahau

Sorry, many gay persons who entered therapy have threown off the schackle of the desire for same sex partnerships,,,,, psychiatric journals have posted————-true like the ex smoker, the ex alcoholic the desire will always be there

As they say in AA the further you are from your last drink the closer G you are to the next drink, the same for the smoker, the same from the recovered homosexual———

For the las 70 years homosexuals are looking for that one "golden ring" that says homosexuality is a perfectly normal life style. ——-haven't found it yet……
And that would be BS.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
From the author who gave us hilarious one-liners like "Misogynists never marry", paxvobiscum adds to his book of insane quotes:

Frankly I do not think homosexuality and a pedophilia are different———-they both seek sex in what is available..Heterosexuals have their preferences——fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones short ones, muscular, a bit soft, etc……..A young gay man would never pass up a young blond or dark skinned teenager,,,and in many cases neither would a heterosexual,,,,secondly for the feeble sex hunter——children/ teenagers are more susceptible……money, cash etc.. An old man wont't make it with young homosexuals but he may have a chance with some he can bamboozle with money——

Pleasure/pain principles————-that's what it's all about.

Uh, those who are molested often times become the molester. As far as heterosexuals seeking out young blond or dark skinned teenagers: keep your fantasies to yourself, this is a Christian forum.

The issue here from what I gather from the staunch resistance by some posters is to imply that homosexuality is some sort normal genetic factor————there has never been found that homosexuality has a genetic marker, despite all sorts of physical distortions in the genetic make up.

Besides the environmental factors that are solely responsible for same sex desires (physical molestation, an overbearing mother or distant or abusive father, etc.), there are physical distortions in the genetic make up of those who have same sex desires as well?

Negative.

Sorry, many gay persons who entered therapy have threown off the schackle of the desire for same sex partnerships,,,,, psychiatric journals have posted————-true like the ex smoker, the ex alcoholic the desire will always be there.

As they say in AA the further you are from your last drink the closer G you are to the next drink, the same for the smoker, the same from the recovered homosexual———

Based on the research that I've done (and I have testimonies from hundreds of EX homosexuals in the conversion therapy part of the index on page 1 in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread) many with same sex desires are able to leave those desires behind for good and lead a normal life because they understand why they contracted them.

So please don't discredit those brave souls who have recovered from unnatural sexual desires and gender confusion and catch hell from the LGBTQ movement because they're 'liars' by comparing same sex desires with cigarette and alcohol addiction (many homosexuals are addicted to both btw).