ECT "...we shall be saved, even as they."-Acts 15:11 KJV

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and where is it that Gentiles are born under the New Covenant ?

The NC was put in place in 30AD, and fully in place since 70AD

How will you explain Heb 8:8 where the New Covenant is with the House of Israel and with the House of Judah ??

The Gentiles became fellow heirs of the promises to Israel.

Maybe you have a different nose ??

Um.....yes, I think I have a different nose than you do.

john w

Hall of Fame

One more time, you sodomite, Preterist fraud:

Ephesians 3:6 KJV that the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

"The Greek..."-Tetellalie

You've been asked, over 50 times, to identify this "The Greek" that has "with Israel" in it.

No scripture asserts, as you satanically do, that "The Gentiles became fellow heirs of the promises to Israel."

You satanic fraud.Your father keeps telling you to spam that deception.

And get a job.

john w

Hall of Fame
John the Baptist and Jesus didn't teach the law, they taught the kingdom of God.

Made up, satanist.The Lord Jesus Christ taught the law, and observed it, you loser.

The law was still in place, and obedience to the law continued until the cross.

=The law was still in place, but neither God the Father taught it, or the Lord Jesus Christ-it was the Levites and Christ rejecting Jews, who taught it, and taught others, to observe it.

You satanic slug-even you know it.

DAN P

The NC was put in place in 30AD, and fully in place since 70AD

Um.....yes, I think I have a different nose than you do.

Hi and the word SYNAGOGUE / SYNAGOGE is in the OT and read Matt 12:9 and check G 4864 and the Law was in effect until Acts 28:23 and JUST another BLUNDER by those that are ANTI-PAUL AND ANTI-HOLY SPIRIT !!

But your NOSE does not smell the COFFEE !

DAN P

Interplanner

Hi and the word SYNAGOGUE / SYNAGOGE is in the OT and read Matt 12:9 and check G 4864 and the Law was in effect until Acts 28:23 and JUST another BLUNDER by those that are ANTI-PAUL AND ANTI-HOLY SPIRIT !!

But your NOSE does not smell the COFFEE !

DAN P

"The Law was in effect" to do what?

Danoh

Not what I said Danoh.

John the Baptist and Jesus didn't teach the law, they taught the kingdom of God.

The law was still in place, and obedience to the law continued until the cross.

So much for passages like Matthew 23: 1-3.

Honestly, Tet, if you are so well grounded in all these issues you would have been able to answer John W's "who taught the Law" question.

No offense meant by this question, Tet, but how many times did I post a video last year on TOL featuring a precious little Jewish girl reciting every Jewish child's required memorizing of Deuteronomy 6's Shema?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So much for passages like Matthew 23: 1-3.

Neither John the Baptist, nor Jesus preached the law. They both preached the kingdom of God.

Honestly, Tet, if you are so well grounded in all these issues you would have been able to answer John W's "who taught the Law" question.

I did.

The Levites taught the law.

No offense meant by this question, Tet, but how many times did I post a video last year on TOL featuring a precious little Jewish girl reciting every Jewish child's required memorizing of Deuteronomy 6's Shema?

Christ rejecting Jews who teach the law today are going to hell unless they repent and place their faith in Christ Jesus.

Those in Christ are not under the law.

Danoh

...Christ rejecting Jews who teach the law today are going to hell unless they repent and place their faith in Christ Jesus.

Those in Christ are not under the law.

Try Evangelizing without citing "conviction" passages out of and or based on the Law - it can't be done.

In other words, you've turned my point into some other conversation nesecitating its needing to be addressed, and by that, sending the conversation in some other direction. A.D.D.?

For you often do that kind of a thing. Perhaps that is why you have completely misunderstood Darby.

The best to you in that...

Interplanner

Hi and Acts 15:11 is a POWERFUL verse against Covenant Theology and Acts 2 and will be MUTE with no answer !!

You know that is hard to eat HUMBLE PIE , and at least serve some ICE CREAM with the PIE as you see , they will not answer !!

dan p

One very simple thing explodes JohnW. "This is the new covenant in my blood." If only he had left of the in my blood thing! He included it because it redefined everything John. That's why 'taking away sins' in Romans 11 had to do with justification from the debt of sin, not some imagined moment when a theocracy in Israel is faultless.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cliff notes,

Peter's church (church of Matthew 16)- saved by grace at the 2nd coming, gates of hell will not prevent their resurrection

They received the Spirit of salvation during their living (Acts 2:38)and will be resurrected from the dead at Christs return.

Paul's church (Body of Christ) -saved by grace now, resurrected already with Christ, waiting to simply be changed

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Only Christ is the Head of His one and only Church.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Neither John the Baptist, nor Jesus preached the law. They both preached the kingdom of God.

=made up-satanism. The satanist was given verse, after verse, but his father the devil keeps telling him to deny it.

The Levites taught the law.

=satanism-the Levites , the Christ rejecting Jews, taught the law, but the LORD God did not.

We smell your sulfur, child of the devil....Sssssssssssssss...
You wicked demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
One very simple thing explodes JohnW. "This is the new covenant in my blood." If only he had left of the in my blood thing! He included it because it redefined everything John. That's why 'taking away sins' in Romans 11 had to do with justification from the debt of sin, not some imagined moment when a theocracy in Israel is faultless.

Members of the boc, are saved, apart from any covenant, droid.

You are not Israel, thief; you are not the "any," robber; you are not the "you," charlatan.

Matthew 26:28

for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Luke 22:20 KJV

Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Matthew 20:28 KJV

even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

vs.

1 Timothy 2:6 KJV

who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

You: It all says the same things, as "for many"="for all," and...

to be testified in due time...

does not mean anything.

Have a seat-you are clueless, not in my league, and do mnot pay attention to details, as intelligent bible students do.

You are dismissed-"F." Re-enroll.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's why 'taking away sins' in Romans 11 had to do with justification from the debt of sin, not some imagined moment when a theocracy in Israel is faultless.

That's exactly right Interplanner.

MADists think that one day in the future the nation of Israel will rule the planet in "sin-free" bodies.

When in fact, as you pointed out, "the taking away of sins" is what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross when He implemented the New Covenant.

MAD is a mess.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
sending the conversation in some other direction. A.D.D.?.

That would be you.

You're the one who somehow tried to tie a little Jewish girl memorizing Deuteronomy 6's Shema with John the Baptist and Jesus not preaching the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
That would be you.

You're the one who somehow tried to tie a little Jewish girl memorizing Deuteronomy 6's Shema with John the Baptist and Jesus not preaching the law.

You' re the one that satanically asserts that onlv,the Levites , the Christ rejecting Jews, taught the law, but the LORD God did not.

You vile demon.

And not one person, besides you, and other heathen, has ever taught that. Therefore, by your "argument," it is false, and you have suffered another "death knell." You taught us that, wimp.

Name one person, besides yourself, satanist, that ever taught that onlv the Levites , the Christ rejecting Jews, taught the law, but the LORD God did not.

Not peep.

Danoh

That would be you.

Nope, I was asking you why, if you are as well versed in these matters as you would let on, you were unable to answer John W's question as to who taught Peter, James, Paul et al the Law.

If you are as well versed in these matters as you assert then why did you not somply point out Deuteronomy 6's instruction to the nation Israel to teach their own the Law from childhood?

Here, I'm sending this little boy to your house, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RG1BZJLU4U&app=desktop

That is what this...

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

And this are...

2Tim 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

They are referring to as to WHY the Law was taught them and when - in childhood.

Deuteronomy 6:

3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

That was using the Law lawfully, Gal. 3:24; 1 Tim. 1:8.

That was how they came to know the Law, Rom. 2:18.

Heck, in Matthew 4, the Lord even preached the Law to the Devil.

You are confused - ISRAEL'S Kingdom's by laws ARE The Law - the whole of Matthew 5.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, I was asking you why, if you are as well versed in these matters as you would let on, you were unable to answer John W's question as to who taught Peter, James, Paul et al the Law.

I did answer.

The Levites were the teachers of the law.

If you are as well versed in these matters as you assert then why did you not somply point out Deuteronomy 6's instruction to the nation Israel to teach their own the Law from childhood?

The Shema doesn't tell the parents to teach their children every law in the the law of Moses.

You are confused - ISRAEL'S Kingdom's by laws ARE The Law - the whole of Matthew 5.

The topic of discussion is whether or not John the Baptist and Jesus preached the law.

The Bible says the law and prophets were preached until JTB. Since that time, the kingdom of God has been preached.

You don't like that because your 2P2P theory falls apart. You have to have the "kingdom believers" observing the law after the cross.