ECT "...we shall be saved, even as they."-Acts 15:11 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame

(1 Cor 9:20) To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

I did not ask that.

Who taught Paul, to go into the synagogues, reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Tet: Paul kept the law...but it was nailed to the cross.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, the pervert asserts that God the Father taught the law, but His prophet, who only spoke His Father's words, never taught the law, and the law, which brings others to Christ, was never taught by the Saviour, even though He kept it to be the satisfactory sacrifice(propitiation)to bring others to Himself, but the law was only taught by Christ rejecting Jews.

But, the law that brings others tom Christ today, was nailed tom the cross.wait...it was not...it lasted until 70 AD...

Satanic dung.

The law was ADDED because of transgressions until Christ Jesus came.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

Show us Jesus, Peter, or Paul teaching the law?

The only people teaching the law in the gospels were the Christ rejecting Jews.

Already did, pervert.

Who taught Peter to observe the hour of prayer, attend the temple, according to the law?

Who?

Who taught Paul, to go into the synagogues, reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught Peter, John, to go to the temple,reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught those that were "zealous of the law," in Acts?

Acts 22:12 KJV

And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

Who sent this "devout man according to the law," to Saul/Paul?

Acts 21:20 KJV

And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Who taught these thousands of Jews, which believed, to be zealous of the law?

Wikipedia? Flavey Joe?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just don't get it Little Johnny W

(Rom 7:12) But still, the law itself is holy, and its commands are holy and right and good.

(Rom 8:2) because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

Notice Paul calls the law "holy", and a law of "sin and death".

john w

Hall of Fame
Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

Who taught you the law, satanist?

I thought it was "nailed to the cross?"

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today?

-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

It cannot, according to you-it was "nailed to the cross."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who taught Peter to observe the hour of prayer, attend the temple, according to the law?

Peter and Paul were Jews born under the law during the OC.

I was not born under the law, and I was born under the NC.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Who?

Who taught Peter, John, to go to the temple,reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Wikipedia? Flavey Joe?

Their elders taught them ?

john w

Hall of Fame
Their elders taught them ?

Pervert devil boy asserts that the law was taught by Christ rejecting Jews in Mt.-John, to bring them to Christ, and Christ rejecting Jews and the Levites, to bring Paul, and the Galatians to Christ, and the Levies today, to bring them to Christ-never taught by the Lord Jesus Christ.

Of course, "the law was nailed to the cross," according to this Preterist Pervert.

It is satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame

Who?

Wikipedia? Flavey Joe?

Tet: The Levites, Christ rejecting Jews, God the Father, but never this "Jesus" I despise.

Satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
(1 Tim 1:9) We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels...

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross."-you

Who taught you the law, satanist?

I thought it was "nailed to the cross?"

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today, but it did not "pre dbr?"

What brought Peter to Christ?

john w

Hall of Fame
You just don't get it Little Johnny W

(Rom 7:12) But still, the law itself is holy, and its commands are holy and right and good.

(Rom 8:2) because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

Notice Paul calls the law "holy", and a law of "sin and death".

No, I get that you are a sodomite, you pudgy, soft wimp, and a satanist, on one hand, saying that God the Father, the Levites, Christ rejecting Jews, taught the law, to bring others to Christ, but the Saviour never taught it, but kept a law, that He never taught, never taught it to Paul, the Galatians, people today, to bring them to Christ, as it was "nailed to the cross," and no one was taught the law by God in Matthew-John, or in early Acts, to bring anyone to Christ.And you thus asert people were saved differently in Mt-John, then they were post cross.

You are a satanist.

No one taught this satanic, made up trash/"invention", dung, with you litter this site, until you. Thus, it is false, by your own "argument."

And you say that this the law "holy", and a law of "sin and death"." was nailed to the cross-thus, everyone is going to hell, as the law no longer can lead others to Christ-it does not exist.

Satanism.

john w

Hall of Fame

Rabbit trail-irrelevant.

So, the law did not bring Peter to Christ, or Paul?

Caught, in another lie.

He asserts, on record, that the law no longer brings others to Christ.

Satanism.

You lied, again, deceiver, then when you said the law brought you to Christ.

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

Peter was not brought to Christ by the law? Why was the law given?

He asserts that the law no longer brings others to Christ.

Satanism.

DAN P

Hi and where is it that Gentiles are born under the New Covenant ?

How will you explain Heb 8:8 where the New Covenant is with the House of Israel and with the House of Judah ??

Maybe you have a different nose ??

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope; obedience to the Law continued to be taught after John the Baptist. You've misunderstood the actually intended sense of the passage you are basing your above assertion on.

Yes, D, he has been shown what the Luke passage means, by others for years, and it has NADA to do with his satanic assertion that the law only lasted until John, and then ended.....This will not be rehashed here. But the fact that the Saviour, in verses 17-18, reiterates that the law was not done away with, as it was preached, which this deceiver conveniently, subtly(Genesis 3) deletes.

16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. 17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail. 18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

Tet-delete these verses:

Luke 10 KJV

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

Matthew 22 KJV
34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together. 35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 7 KJV
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

The Lord Jesus Christ taught straight out of the law-“- Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you”

Deut. 6 KJV
1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: 2 that thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son’s son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged. 3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: 5 and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. 6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7 and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. 9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Lev. 19 KJV

18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

The devil to Craigie: Keep denying that this "Jesus" taught the law.....Change the subject.....Misquote.....Do what I did in the wilderness, to "Jesus".....You can do it, my child, Craigie....

Satanic deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame
"The unbelieving Jews had their temple and city destroyed for good in 70AD. That marked the end of the old covenant, the law and prophets, etc."-devil boy Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...The law was abolished at the cross...."-habitual liar Craigie

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope; obedience to the Law continued to be taught after John the Baptist. You've misunderstood the actually intended sense of the passage you are basing your above assertion on.

Not what I said Danoh.

John the Baptist and Jesus didn't teach the law, they taught the kingdom of God.

The law was still in place, and obedience to the law continued until the cross.