ECT "...we shall be saved, even as they."-Acts 15:11 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

Show us Jesus, Peter, or Paul teaching the law?

The only people teaching the law in the gospels were the Christ rejecting Jews.

I, and others, already did.

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

So, Christ rejecting Jews taught the law, to bring others, to Christ, you pervert?

Or, the laws purpose changed, from "pre-Savior," to after the cross, in Acts, now?

Go ahead, Craigie-explain that to us.

You assert that the law was not taught by God to bring others to Christ, it was the Christ rejecting Jews, right Craigie, who brought others to Christ, through the law?

Why was it nailed to the cross, Craigie? What was its purpose?

Why was the law resurrected, after the cross.

Who taught you the law, satanist?

I thought it was "nailed to the cross?"

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today, but it did not "pre dbr?"

-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
[/B]

Who taught Peter, the law, to bring him to Christ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Paul didn't teach the law to the Galatians.

You're out of your mind if you think Paul taught the Galatians the law.

Were you taught the law?

Were you taught the feasts, the purification requirements, the sacrifices, etc. before you believed in Christ Jesus?

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul didn't teach the law to the Galatians.

You're out of your mind if you think Paul taught the Galatians the law.

Were you taught the law?

Were you taught the feasts, the purification requirements, the sacrifices, etc. before you believed in Christ Jesus?

I did not ask that.

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

Who taught you the law, satanist?

I thought it was "nailed to the cross?"

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today?

john w

Hall of Fame
(Gal 3:24) So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.

"law was...until ..."

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross."-you

Caught, again, in another lie. The punk says the law was nailed to the cross, but admits it brought him, others to Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
The law was given to Moses from God because of transgressions until Christ Jesus came.

The law was preached until John the Baptist.
It's too bad that you weren't there to remind Jesus:
Mat 8:3-4 KJV And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. (4) And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's too bad that you weren't there to remind Jesus:
Mat 8:3-4 KJV And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. (4) And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

The law of Moses was still in place until the NC was put in place at the cross.

However, JTB and Jesus didn't teach the law, they taught that the kingdom of God was near.

You won't find Peter or Paul teaching the law.

Right Divider

Body part
The law of Moses was still in place until the NC was put in place at the cross.

However, JTB and Jesus didn't teach the law, they taught that the kingdom of God was near.

That verse was Jesus "teaching the law". Idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame

Who taught Peter to observe the hour of prayer, attend the temple, according to the law?

Who?

Who taught Paul, to go into the synagogues, reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught Peter, John, to go to the temple,reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught those that were "zealous of the law," in Acts?

Acts 22:12 KJV

And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

Who sent this "devout man according to the law," to Saul/Paul?

Acts 21:20 KJV

And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Who taught these thousands of Jews, which believed, to be zealous of the law?

Wikipedia? Flavey Joe?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who taught Paul, to go into the synagogues, reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

(1 Cor 9:20) To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
God the Father.

So, the pervert asserts that God the Father taught the law, but His prophet, who only spoke His Father's words, never taught the law, and the law, which brings others to Christ, was never taught by the Saviour, even though He kept it to be the satisfactory sacrifice(propitiation)to bring others to Himself, but the law was only taught by Christ rejecting Jews.

But, the law that brings others tom Christ today, was nailed tom the cross.wait...it was not...it lasted until 70 AD...

Satanic dung.