Warmbier deserved his cruel torture because of white privilege

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You also had to end our friendship publicly, in a lame attempt to save face and embarrass me, you are a stubborn and spiteful girl in a man's body. I feel sorry for those around you everyday.

First off, that didn't happen. IF you don't care to have people respond BACK to you in the spirit that *you* comment in, then stop. The only one who is the cause for your embarrassment is ... you. Patrick.

"Spiteful girl in a man's body". :nono: I can't image why he isn't knocking himself over to have you as a friend.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
First off, that didn't happen. IF you don't care to have people respond BACK to you in the spirit that *you* comment in, then stop. The only one who is the cause for your embarrassment is ... you. Patrick.

"Spiteful girl in a man's body". :nono: I can't image why he is just isn't knocking himself over to have you as a friend.
He acts like a woman :idunno: - and it DID happen, he ended our "friendship" in public posts

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wow, what a meltdown...

First off, there's no danger of you being run off the site and nobody's trying to do that either. Secondly, you far right zealots are notorious for feeble gay innuendo, probably because you seem to have a loony obsession with it. It's like some of you think it's the most devastating insult you can level at folk - from aCW's "hairdretthers" to your latest drivel and all the between...

Kinda laughable and head shake worthy all in one. Ah well.
This all started with Elton calling glory names, then she made a harmless comment about you & Elton, that's when Elton lost his marbles and freaked out. So it must be a real devastating "insult" to Elton

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Arthur Brain

This all started with Elton calling glory names, then she made a harmless comment about you & Elton, that's when Elton lost his marbles and freaked out. So it must be a real devastating "insult" to Elton

No, it didn't but you and your fellow Christians carry on being ambassadors for the faith and all. The fruits of the spirit are in abundance - not very ripe but in abundance. :)

glorydaz

Wow, what a meltdown...

First off, there's no danger of you being run off the site and nobody's trying to do that either. Secondly, you far right zealots are notorious for feeble gay innuendo, probably because you seem to have a loony obsession with it. It's like some of you think it's the most devastating insult you can level at folk - from aCW's "hairdretthers" to your latest drivel and all the between...

Kinda laughable and head shake worthy all in one. Ah well.

Shut up, loony Artie. I'm not concerned in the least with being "run off the site" by a little dweeb like Clown. It's you libs' obsession with gays that's laughable. And then to see how you all actually consider it a horrible insult to be seen as gay. You just can't make this stuff up. :rotfl:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think about gay sex at all. If posting on threads about homosexuality equates to that then most of this forum is gay, including you...

:AMR:

Sigh. Same here. I don't think about it or OBSESS over it because I have more important things to think about than other people's sex lives.

glorydaz

It's not an insult GD, that's the point. It's just feeble innuendo concocted by people like you who think it's an insult. Heck, I've had tons of the same sort of innuendo from far right clowns on here and each time it's almost hysterical. It shouldn't have any place on a Christian forum as that type of rubbish is reflective of what exactly? The faith? Hardly, but then again the obsession with homosexuality is whacko with the far right as well so in a 'queer' sort of way it makes a sort of *sense* in its way...

Nice try....Town said it was an insult.

You need to get over this habit you have of blaming your own failures on other people.

Man up. If you can.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nice try....Town said it was an insult.

You need to get over this habit you have of blaming your own failures on other people.

Man up. If you can.

If gay is ok, why is it such an insult to be called gay?

Shows their conscience either accusing or excusing them, naturally like scripture says, to me.

They know its nasty and wrong. Even when they don't want to admit it.

Arthur Brain

Shut up, loony Artie. I'm not concerned in the least with being "run off the site" by a little dweeb like Clown. It's you libs' obsession with gays that's laughable. And then to see how you all actually consider it a horrible insult to be seen as gay. You just can't make this stuff up. :rotfl:

Considering he wasn't even trying to 'run you off the site' then that's strike one. Given the propensity of gay threads on here, the most 'notable' being aCW's ongoing and a myriad previous from other zealots down the years, then to charge a fixation on homosexuality at "libs" is a real joke - so that's strike two. Given that I've had a load of sleazy innuendo directed at me from far right fruitcakes and haven't felt inclined to report any of it then I must be so offended by it...:rolleyes:

So that was strike three.

Don't go into baseball GD...

musterion

If gay is ok, why is it such an insult to be called gay?

Shows their conscience either accusing or excusing them, naturally like scripture says, to me.

They know its nasty and wrong. Even when they don't want to admit it.

That, and for the same reason it's okay for blacks to call each other n***** but it's the crime of crimes for any non-black to even breathe the word in any possible context.

It's plain old selective outrage, aka hypocrisy.