Warmbier deserved his cruel torture because of white privilege

glorydaz

Um, there's plenty of gays in America as well...

If you think I'm sensitive to gay innuendo then I'd have reported aCW 742 times alone, so not sure what anger it is you feel you've caused. It's the same ole, GD, feeble but expected.

If you're not sensitive to gay innuendo then you wouldn't be having hissy fits every time someone said something remotely "gay". Look at how the Clown reacted. He got totally defensive...reported me twice for crossing some "line".....we both know why he did it. There was no "line" because Anna and Eset both crossed that same "line" shortly after. He did it because I dared to give him back as good as he gives.

You people need to grow up. You act like college kids who need your little safe places and your warm blankets in order to deal with this hard cruel world. It's so pathetic. Tell you little buddy to stop running his big mouth if he is too delicate to face the consequences. Same goes for you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you're not sensitive to gay innuendo then you wouldn't be having hissy fits every time someone said something remotely "gay". Look at how the Clown reacted. He got totally defensive...reported me twice for crossing some "line".....we both know why he did it. There was no "line" because Anna and Eset both crossed that same "line" shortly after. He did it because I dared to give him back as good as he gives.

You people need to grow up. You act like college kids who need your little safe places and your warm blankets in order to deal with this hard cruel world. It's so pathetic. Tell you little buddy to stop running his big mouth if he is too delicate to face the consequences. Same goes for you.

:rotfl: him reporting that, with his thread making fun of people for reporting what he thinks is frivolous.

Its totally hypocritical.

Arthur Brain

When was the last time I reported someone on here GD? You'll be hard pressed to find it and it sure wasn't for someone calling me gay. Otherwise, carry on missing the point of TH's objection and continue with the rants.

Arthur Brain

That strike is a ball.

You fell for his claim he wasn't trying to get me banned? You cannot be that gullible.

He isn't in the business of trying to get anyone banned and if you were objective you'd see that. If people use sexual innuendo then that's supposed to be against the rules and I don't see TH or anyone on the differing side of an argument insinuating that you're a lesbian or some such. But then I don't expect you to approach this objectively and would just prefer to vent.

glorydaz

He isn't in the business of trying to get anyone banned and if you were objective you'd see that. If people use sexual innuendo then that's supposed to be against the rules and I don't see TH or anyone on the differing side of an argument insinuating that you're a lesbian or some such. But then I don't expect you to approach this objectively and would just prefer to vent.

Lovely...now the charge has grown to "sexual innuendo".

It's a matter of selective outrage.

Not a peep when Anna said I was not her type.

Not a peep when Eset told Town and PJ to kiss and make up.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves and you pettiness.

Arthur Brain

Hey, you're defending the Clown, and his imaginary "point". That's on you.

Eh, you crack on with it GD. Between you, Musty, Climatesanity, Nick M, SOD and the like you come over as bitter little people where Galatians might as well be torn out of the bible. There's no love in any of you people, just anger and vitriol.

Arthur Brain

Lovely...now the charge has grown to "sexual innuendo".

It's a matter of selective outrage.

Not a peep when Anna said I was not her type.

Not a peep when Eset told Town and PJ to kiss and make up.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves and you pettiness.

Anna's left so hey, giving you a bit of your own back anyway. Eeset I ignore as well. Pffft.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Anna's left....

tenor.gif

musterion

With the intent to deceive needs to be in definition. Its literally "bad faith" arguments.

I got that definition from what appear to be atheists who define it as fallacious precisely because it's deceptive (even they acknowledge it). It's honest of them to do that because it's not the kind of fallacy one blunders in to using -- it is done with a very specific purpose. The word they actually want, though, is hypocritical because it's done to shut down discussion by appealing to a standard the atheist believes is false. It doesn't matter if a believer is genuinely inconsistent -- the fact that YOU [the atheist] employ their own standard against them when you refuse to apply it to yourself makes you a hypocrite and a liar. It's also lazy, but TOL has the laziest atheists anywhere.